The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most remarkable thing happened. My beloved MIL decided to clean out closets and redecorate and so she unloaded a couple of cases of wine her late partner had stashed in the bottom of the closet. The cub and I split it and we opened a bottle for Thanksgiving, just as an experiment. Why? The bottle was twenty-five years old! You would have expected it to turn to vinegar but no, it was . . . well, remarkable is the only term that comes to mind. Needless to say, we finished it off. The best news is that there are still two more in the 'cellar'!

The most remarkable thing happened. My beloved MIL decided to clean out closets and redecorate and so she unloaded a couple of cases of wine her late partner had stashed in the bottom of the closet. The cub and I split it and we opened a bottle for Thanksgiving, just as an experiment. Why? The bottle was twenty-five years old! You would have expected it to turn to vinegar but no, it was . . . well, remarkable is the only term that comes to mind. Needless to say, we finished it off. The best news is that there are still two more in the 'cellar'!

Nummy. Pass me a glass.

Rolf, a glass of anti-rain if you please.
We've had nothing but wet for the last 3 days.

And a suitable glass of any or all if you please.

This place has been conspicuously quiet of late.

"Nano" Dear. You know there's no one around when that's going on. Not to mention I was on vacation with spotty internet and the wrong glasses. Next year, I'm taking both pair and a new set of binoculars. :D

Has anyone heard from Bear? There's a lot of Flooding up around Portland, I've heard. When was he moving?

"Nano" Dear. You know there's no one around when that's going on. Not to mention I was on vacation with spotty internet and the wrong glasses. Next year, I'm taking both pair and a new set of binoculars. :D

Has anyone heard from Bear? There's a lot of Flooding up around Portland, I've heard. When was he moving?

He doesn't move until next year. He'll be fine.

I didn't enter Nano this year. I'm too busy editing 5 novels. 2 of them may not be salvageable, but One is ready for print right now. Just waiting on the cover art.

He doesn't move until next year. He'll be fine.

I didn't enter Nano this year. I'm too busy editing 5 novels. 2 of them may not be salvageable, but One is ready for print right now. Just waiting on the cover art.

Ah, I thought he closed on the new house earlier last month.

I made Nano with time to spare but did short stories this year. I was behind on stock for my little publishing enterprise. Plus i had a nice break the way the mainstream stuff was set up to launch.

Ok, back to bed with my sorry ass. I had to pee and this latest batch of chili was a little on the spicy side. :rolleyes:

Old age is a bitch.

I close the end of next week but I won't be permanently moved until April. I checked the house. The stream at the back of the property is a well behaved little watercourse. Even with the mega-rains they've been getting it's staying within its channel. Didn't even flood the picnic table down on the bank! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back