The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this does seem more like a Playgrounder type thread.
Casual nudity and drinks and all.

Very nearly, but it tends to be more polite.

Exactly. course you see naked and party in the title and its like - welll

Very well.

SweetWitch tends to be the leading Lady of the place (praise the Lord).
Olaf is the Chief man round here. The girls upstairs and those looking after the bathing arrangements are his staff (as I understand it).
Rolf is the Chief of the Bar; You name a drink and it will be found for you, but please don't push him too far; there's supposed to be some decent Vodka coming from northern Finland, but we think it's being carried by hand.

Now then, care for a glass of something ?

Very nearly, but it tends to be more polite.

Very well.

SweetWitch tends to be the leading Lady of the place (praise the Lord).
Olaf is the Chief man round here. The girls upstairs and those looking after the bathing arrangements are his staff (as I understand it).
Rolf is the Chief of the Bar; You name a drink and it will be found for you, but please don't push him too far; there's supposed to be some decent Vodka coming from northern Finland, but we think it's being carried by hand.

Now then, care for a glass of something ?

You forgot about Blue. He tends to see to the creature comforts.

Although there is a sexual connotation to The Naked Party, it's more about divesting yourself of all your anger, your anxiety, your timidity and your political self. It's about baring yourself to the fellowship of community and not judgment.

You forgot about Blue. He tends to see to the creature comforts.

Although there is a sexual connotation to The Naked Party, it's more about divesting yourself of all your anger, your anxiety, your timidity and your political self. It's about baring yourself to the fellowship of community and not judgment.

I beg Blue's pardon;
and thank you for the guidance.

Good Evening, Molly. :rose::rose:
I trust you are well ?

Failure to focus is dangerous and painful--especially when holding an 8" French knife! Fortunately the VA ER is normally empty on weekends. Owie. :(

Howdy. Doing well, and you?
:rose::rose:
I'll be fine when my Dentist finally manages to attach a new crown to my front tooth.

Failure to focus is dangerous and painful--especially when holding an 8" French knife! Fortunately the VA ER is normally empty on weekends. Owie. :(

Bear,
Did you not read the instructions about sharp stuff ?
Hope you are OK.

An excellent suggestion! Thank-you.

No Sweat;
I think Blue can fix one up for you.

PS.
I really, really am not keen on insomnia.
Damn, Blast & Hang it!
If I was permitted to drink, I'd have several large ones of real spirits (I have some nice Dutch Gin).

Last edited:
I got to get me a large mug like that!

Finding large mugs is not the problem I have. Finding large mugs with an oversize base, that is the problem. I hate those skinny things made for cup holders. They are so easy to spill..

Finding large mugs is not the problem I have. Finding large mugs with an oversize base, that is the problem. I hate those skinny things made for cup holders. They are so easy to spill..

Ain't they just?
Ours tend to be more of a cut-off cylinder, so saucers & cup-holders are not generally a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back