The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hullo, honey. This is the best thread to start in, actually. Everyone here is just lounging about naked and having the drink of their choice. Order something from Rolf or Olaf the barmen and chill out.

Welcome to the Board - it can be a little crazy sometimes, with the trolls who don't necessarily at first look like trolls. However you can always get excellent advice on any writing questions and there are some good word games to play.

:)

Trolls? I don't want to sound rude but can you point them out to me?

I don't want to pick up any fight with them.

Trolls? I don't want to sound rude but can you point them out to me?

I don't want to pick up any fight with them.

Sorry, I had to pop off just then to chat with my friend in Real Life.

If you don't bait the trolls, they will leave you alone. The trolls in here are not like other places. They often give really good answers to writing questions. But sometimes they get bored and go: lalala, let me sucker a newbie.

And there are people who say you have to post naked pictures of yourself, but I should think with a name like Daniel you will be safe from all that. They are just Dirty Old Men, and my best friend.

The best thing to do is to hang around, reading carefully - especially the first post in a thread that explains what a thread is meant to do. Increase your number of posts, so you can get an avatar (I think you have to have 100 to do that). A good way to do that is to take part in the word games. (Not Misquotes, LOL. That is a very naughty word game and you can get in a lot of trouble there.) If anyone says anything weird, immediately assume it's them not you. Answer politely and in a non-committal manner and come over here for a drink!

Drinks! Drinks! You haven't put in an order, sweet pea. Mine's a single malt whisky! I'll have a Highland Park. Rolf! Fetch out the 18 yo.
:)

After a shocking day of piscatorial failure, I'll have a large one, please.
Highland Park ? Just the job.

Friends! It is very late where I am and I'm trying g to write. Who will sip a bit of whiskey with me?!?!

Awww, I missed HP last night.

Cup of tea, dear? Half a sugar.
:rose:

Thank you kindly, Duchess. :rose:

Friends! It is very late where I am and I'm trying g to write. Who will sip a bit of whiskey with me?!?!

Any time you feel the need.

LOL, it's very early here! but let's have a tot.

Write write write!

Slug a bit of whiskey.

At this time of the morning it's more likely to be a Jelly Tot.
Leave the scotch in the bottle for now; I'll have it later !:rose:

Just popped in for quick whisky break while assisting the Tooth Fairy in the composition of her letter. Annoyingly, owing to said T. Fairy failing in her duties a while back, a correspondence was entered into, and now Piglet has written suggesting the miserable incompetent coin-deliverer might enter into a regular exchange of missives! :rolleyes:

Why did I invent such a laborious curly handwriting for the beastly creature. :rolleyes:

(At least I have this nice single cask whisky to console me while I compose. Smut was never this tough to churn out, I can tell you! :rolleyes:)

Just popped in for quick whisky break while assisting the Tooth Fairy in the composition of her letter. Annoyingly, owing to said T. Fairy failing in her duties a while back, a correspondence was entered into, and now Piglet has written suggesting the miserable incompetent coin-deliverer might enter into a regular exchange of missives! :rolleyes:

Why did I invent such a laborious curly handwriting for the beastly creature. :rolleyes:

(At least I have this nice single cask whisky to console me while I compose. Smut was never this tough to churn out, I can tell you! :rolleyes:)

But it's the script that takes the effort, huh ?

Well, for the first time in years I have eaten myself into discomfort. That normally doesn't happen when all the relatives come over but it did today. I'm going out on the veranda and just lie there whimpering. Ah, that pleasantly gorged feeling . . .

Poor Bear! I hope you're feeling better now.

I just made a cup of tea, but there's no milk :mad:. I may have to use squirty cream :rolleyes:. My new milkman comes late <snerk>.

Ahhh, I hear the sweet clank of bottles being dumped on my step.

Tea with squirty cream is ... interesting :devil:, but I think I like it the old-fashioned way ;).

Ahhh, I hear the sweet clank of bottles being dumped on my step.

Tea with squirty cream is ... interesting :devil:, but I think I like it the old-fashioned way ;).

Tea with cream ?
Oh me dear, you need help!. :rose:

Permit me to get Rolf to do the job right, as I will instruct him in the Art (not being English can be a real problem at such times, you know).
Now then, Was it semi-skimmed or full cream milk, dear ?

Tea with cream ?
Oh me dear, you need help!. :rose:

Permit me to get Rolf to do the job right, as I will instruct him in the Art (not being English can be a real problem at such times, you know).
Now then, Was it semi-skimmed or full cream milk, dear ?

I do need help :devil:. I need a man to help with squirty cream :devil:.

Oh, sorry :eek:, I'm getting carried away here (or wish I were :devil:).

I like Jersey full cream Gold Top milk, my dear.

I do need help :devil:. I need a man to help with squirty cream :devil:.

Oh, sorry :eek:, I'm getting carried away here (or wish I were :devil:).

I like Jersey full cream Gold Top milk, my dear.

I'll do my bit for the squirty cream for you, me dear <evil chuckle>
This comes to mind: here.

But come on: Gold Top - in TEA ? Are you completely MAD ?
There's not a lot of difference between that and squirty cream (apart from the outrageous price of said cream).
Me dear, please; save it for the coffee. . . .
:rose::rose:

Last edited:
I'll do my bit for the squirty cream for you, me dear <evil chuckle>

But come on: Gold Top - in TEA ? Are you completely MAD ?
There's not a lot of difference between that and squirty cream (apart from the outrageous price of said cream).
Me dear, please; save it for the coffee. . . .
:rose::rose:

Squirty cream in coffee? Why, you kinky thing! :devil:

I like it when the cream melts in golden globules on the top of the tea, LOL.

Hahaha! I love that song.

Squirty cream in coffee? Why, you kinky thing! :devil:

I like it when the cream melts in golden globules on the top of the tea, LOL.

Hahaha! I love that song.

Spoils the taste of the tea, though.

And a beard in her ear 'ole that tickled & said: "Have some Madeira me dear".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back