The Meeting

i couldnt get my head around the feeling of being submissive ,it just wasent me ,but here I was being beaten the rod flashed ,the pain shot through my breasts ,again and again .Fingers closed on my nipple ,twisting ,jerking ,c rying out raising myself .You like this dont you ,answer me bitch.I had to admit ,the pain ,the pain , but I wanted more ,pleading more ,yes I love it ,please hurt me .

I struck her again and again. Her chest danced just for me, trying to avoid the blows......she cried, but she moaned too. I then spread her legs.....and took aim at her pussy.....SMACK!! SMACK!! the crop hit her again and again between her legs....she screamed.

I then put the strap on again.......i lifted her legs from under her knees until they were at her chest.....her pussy and asshole exposed..........the dildo pressed against her pussy. I began to pump in her sore pussy....in and out, deeper and deeper.

Last edited:
The pain grew more entense but at the same time as Mona continued to use the whip I was getting more excited ,I begged her to stop but then begged for more punishment,it seemed I couldnt get enough pain ,I was so close to an orgasm ,I needed just a little more pain ,please please more hurt me please ,a hesitation in the whipping made me cry out for more .Would she continue or stop and make me suffer further.

I cried out frustration as the cock was pulled out .She walked into the other room ,the dildo swinging
obscenely.I lay crying ,so close .Crawl to me ,she was sitting in a chair in the other room ,I could see through the open door , the cock jutting out .Across the bedroom and living room on my hands and knees still sobbing .I got in front of her .Turn around ,her stern voice cut through the silence .The whip was brought up between my legs ,I gasped as she hit me a few more times ,really sobbing now I tried to move .Stay still bitch ,I'll tell you when to move .
When are you going to get it through your fucking head that your here for my pleasure ,it has nothing to do with what you want ,The whip struck again ,I bite my lip to keep from screaming .Turn around
I was looking at the cock hanging down ,she put the whip under my chin lifting my face ,do you understand ? I can and will do anything I want to you .I nodded ,whispering ,yes Mistress .Whenand if I want you to cum .it will be at my pleasure .I nodded again .She held up the cock .Now suck this ,get it clean ,if you do a good job it might make me happy ,but dont count on it .You have a lot of work to do around here. By the looks of it,you ahvnt cleaned ,theres dishes to be done and laundry to do .I took the cock into my mouth making sure to lick all my juices from it .

I pushed the dildo in her mouth......pumping in and out......then i thrust it deep in her throat. she gagged.....but then slid her lips up and down the shaft. I then grabbed her and lay her across the arm of the sofa.........her ass in the air. I kicked her legs apart......i took the whip and brought it down hard across her sore ass....sWISH!! SWISH!! then I spread her asscheeks and pushed the dildo against her small hole. I pushed it in hard!! She cried out.

The dildo was shapped like a butt plug ,in that it was very narrow at the end ,she had rammed all 10 inches up my ass ,then jerked it in and out ,ramming it in she left it ,whipping me some more .She dumped me on the floor ,now get at the chores ,get this pigsty cleaned up ,if I hear any more whinning ,I'll pierce your nipples with straightened paper clips ,she kicked me hard in between my legs

I watched as she got up. She started to pick up the clothes on the floor. Her naked body, sore and welted, still looked hot. I held her as she bent over........raised my hand and gave her a swat!! Ten more as she stood still, sobbing.

I then inserted two fingers in her pussy.....she was wet and dripping.

I was puzzled ,her fingers in my cunt ,the swats on my ass ,should I be cleaning or just remain as I was ,I was afraid to ask ,her moods changed so quikly.Her fingers pulled up hard ,bringing a yelp from me .Please Miss may I ask a question.

"You may continue cleaning." I withdrew, followed her as she bent over to dust. I looked lovingly at her shapely behind. My behind. The skirt barely went to her behind. Did not cover her pussy. I smoothed my hand over her assglobes and pinched them. I then tugged at her leash.

"Let's work on the kitchen." I told her.

smiling as her hand caressed my ass , I was hopeing she wouldnt stop ,it felt so good ,her cool hand on my still sore ,hot bum .I stopped ,oh oh was it a mistake ,she wanted to go to the kitchen .I rmembered the threat about the hot paper clips going through my nipples ,there was a gas stove in the kitchen .Then the memery of her talking about putting a brand on me ,her name on my ass and her initails on my tits ,she surely had forgotten about that .I followed meekly as she gave the leash a tug

We walked into the kitchen.....I bent her over the table.....I grabbed some rope and tied your wrists together and pulled you over the table. You stretched your body so your ass was in the air. I flipped your skirt over your behind and pinned it to your waist. I then spread your legs, attaching your ankles to the table legs.......I finally got the ball gag and pushed it into your mouth.

"all dolled up and no where to go?"

I then pulled out a drawer and took a wooden spoon out.

I raised it in the air and brought it down hard on your behind.

SMACK!! SMACK!!

ooowwww please Miss I'll be a good girl .I wont do anything to make you mad at me ooowwwww please ,I'll do whatever you tell me to do oowwwwww please Miss my poor ass cant take anymore oowwwwww

After 10 swats with the spoon, I stopped for a second to admire my handiwork. She struggled to get away, moaning with pain. I then raised the spoon again, aiming this time for her pussy. I brought it down hard. She screamed through her gag.

How much more ,please stop I silently said ,the gag cut off any noise from my mouth ,she panted hard as the weapon she used kept beating me ,what other instruments in the kitchen would she use to torture me .I knew now how the other girsl I had abused felt ,but I had always reasoned that they must enjoy it or thay wouldnt be here ,never taking into consideration that they truly loved me and suffered because I wanted to hurt them .After I figured thay couldnt possibly take any more abuse I discarded them like a worn out pair of shoes ,I paid not attention to their pleading and begging to let them stay ,no matter what the price .I was cold and had no further use for them ,I needed new blood ,even when a couple had killed them selves I had no pity for them ,they got what they deserved .Now I was so it seemed to be in the same place ,I cried out as she switched from the spoon to an extension cord ,using the end that had the plug on it .She couldnt hear me thru the gag ,I could sense she was getting more excited ,the whipping continued ,cutting my ass and backs of my thighs

I swung the extension cord across the back of her legs. She lunged forward and screamed through her gag. I then opened the frig and took out a carrot, a cucumber and a ginger root. I took the cuke, coated it with some lube, then pushed it in her wet pussy. She got on her tip toes, moaning as the huge cucumber filled her cunt. I twisted it in.....until it went 3/4 of the way up her tight pussy.

She groaned with desire. I picked up the extension cord and brought it down on her ass again. SWISH!!

I almost fainted ,the ice cold cuke shoved up my cunt unceremoniously ,no forplay to get me wet ,just rammed in .It took my breath away ,she just laughed ,your gonna get a lot bigger things shoved up your dirty nasty cunt hole, bitch .After the initail shock it didnt feel so bad ,I closed my eyes got a fantasy going in my head about being fucked by a beautiful man ,why that came into mind ididnt know as Im an avowed lesbian .The feel of some thing probbing my asshole jolted me out of my dream .Not the big end please no ,since the gag had been removed I could at least speak ,Shut the fuck up whore ,you take whatever I decide to shove up your asshole ,She rammed ,twisted , finally forcing the huge veg into my poor rear .I stood crying ,the tears streaming down my face ,she picked up the ginger root ,with an evil grin on her face began peeling it .Taking a nipple between her fingers ,I'll bet you have no idea what this is going to feel like inside your ass ,maybe I'll break it and shove one half up your stinking fucking cunt .

I had finished peeling the ginger root. I pulled the cucumber out and pushed the root in her tiny orifice. She cried out, as the ginger began to have its effect. she danced, her ass swaying with pain, her feet moving, trying to get away. I took the carrot, cut it in two and pushed the larger part in her wet pussy. It acted like a dildo. I pushed it in and out, deeper and deeper.

The longer the ginger stayed in the hotter it got .It felt like some body had shoved a hot poker upmy ass ,the more I screamed the more she shoved in .I had read a book about certain people who loved to torture ,its what got them off ,they just enjoyed doing it .I figured that it was what Mona was all about .The part that really scared me was that some wouldnt stop until the person that was being tortured ended up dead .Is Mona one of those ,I started to shake.

Last edited:
I took a spatula and took aim at her sore behind. SMACK!! SMACK!! Ten strokes with it made her behind dance on the table. She cried out as the ginger took root in her behind. I took the carrot and pushed it in her ass, pushing the root further down her anal canal.

No no I screamed as the firey root was pushed deeper into me ,please no ,what do you want me to do ,sobbing hysterically ,she laughed as I pleaded for mercy .
Oh I know you'll do anything I want you to she sneered ,its because I own you and your such a whore ,oh yes you'll do whatever I want .Its time we go to the bathroom ,Iwant my toilet slave to experience what I'm about todo and then enjoy what comes out of your owner .

I threw her in the shower and turned on the water. I took a washcloth, smeared it with soap and began to move it up and down her body. I squeezed her breasts with it and rubbed between her legs. I toweled her off. Then i put her in a chair.

I took some rope and tied her wrists to the arms of the chair and her ankles to the legs. I then sat on the toilet and a couple of pieces of shit fell in. I took a large spoon, scooped them up and put them in a bowl.

"Breakfast is ready." I told her.

To say I was horriffied was a huge understatement, I stammered ,I know I said that I will do anything you want ,muttering to myself not that I have any choice ,but this is going to far ,I will never stoop to such debauchery ,never .I held my head up in defience . Stroking my hair ,I didnt like the smile on your face ,so when you want me to stop hurting you ,its please Miss I'll do anything ,speaking in a whinny voice ,the way I probably begged her ,she was imitating me .Well we'll see ,I am telling you now that you'll eat my shit ,drink my piss and beg for more .. I knew what she picked up ,a instrument that looked like a cattle prod ,only it had a cord attached.I cried out in horror ,it had a setting that could be increased until it grew red hot .she plugged it in .No No I screamed .She raised an eyebrow ,No? Its up to you darling ,your going to get this up your ass no matter what you say but its up to you how high I turn up the heating element ,if you continue to refuse then after I'v cooked your asshole its going into your cunt and soon you wont have to worry about making any decisiens,.she jerked me forward so my asshole was raised .She had trouble getting the prob in ,It hurt so bad ,finally she got it started ,only pushing it in a couple or 3 inches .Now decide and hurry up about ,if you obey I'll onlyh shove it all the way in if you refuse I will crank on the heat .I had no choice ,I knew it would kill me if she turned it on high .I dropped my head crying .I'll obey you .I reasoned it couldnt be a lot worse than licking the strapon clean that she had been making me do ,the spoon full of shit was held to my lips .All of it whore ,lick the spoon clean ,theres lots more before I give you drink to wash it down ,you'll love the golden nector I'm going to give you the privilege of consuming .I swallowed the firt mouthfull ,retching .You puke youll lick it up she barked getting another spoonfull ,shoving it into my mouth . I finished it all ,managing to keep it down .the prod in my ass stayed cool .
It brought a smile from my owner ,now your reward ,she let me loose ,bade me to kneel in the shower ,stood in front of me ,pulled my face to her crotch ,now dont let any spill ,I will go slow .if you do let any spill I will punish you severly ,the hot piss flowed into my mouth ,but I couldnt swallow it all ,it ran down over my tits to the floor .tsk tsk ,what did I tell you .your a naughty girl ,now your forcing me to punish you ,I wailed I cant help it it to much .Nonsence ,your not trying hard enough .Im afraid your not going to like what I have to do to you for your disobedience .I sobbed uncontrollably ,there was'nt any way I could please her ,she would just make up new rules that I couldnt do .

I watched as she took the first bite of my feces. It had an awful smell, but she took it and swallowed.

"Now a second bite." I scooped up a second spoonful and pushed in her mouth. She licked it clean and swallowed it.

I then untied her and took her to the shower. I spread my legs wide and pulled her by the hair.

"open wide." I commanded.

I began to urinate. It flowed into her open mouth.

By the way she acted ,she was loving every second of humiliating and degrading me .I suppose I had it coming .I would have done the same thing in her shoes .Her piss flowed over me .Open your mouth bitch .she held the metal tipped whip as a threat .I began swallowing the golden liquid coming from her .It did wash away the taste of her shit . The salty nector stung the open wounds on my ass and tits.Please Miss its burning .Shut the fuck up whore ,she raised the whip .Cringing ,I kept drinking her piss

The last few drops of urine fell to her mouth. i spread my legs wider. I pulled her hair....

"now, clean me up" I commanded. I watched as her tongue began to lick me up. I moaned.

Back