The Lust that Sleeps (closed for WeaverofWorlds)

She was young, and unpracticed, and that was the only thing that really saved him. The moment he felt her tongue press against the head, her mouth suck his cock into its depths, it was as if all the build up had led to this sweet relief. The warmth of her was almost cool against the heat within. He felt an almost unimageable pleasure, almost unnatural. But he'd lived a wild life in his early years, been with a number of women who were just more skilled in the use of their mouths. That fact, and the idea that maybe there was a chance for him to sink himself into the young woman's pussy, allowed him a level of restraint.

That restraint didn't stop the low groan that escaped his lips, nor the ever so subtle twitching of his hips, the urge to push his hips forward into her mouth barely contained. He wanted to, wanted to grasp the young woman by the hair, drag her down onto his cock, to fuck her lips. But that would end this experience, would end the pleasure that lanced its way into his mind. He couldn't even bring himself to consider the possibility of that, not yet. Instead, merely a stroking hand across the young woman's cheek, a gentle touch of her hair, encouragement to continue alongside muted sounds of approval. Even that could only last so long before his want for something more eclipsed the pleasure he was currently feeling.

"Miss Jolie, the altar... up onto the altar, spread your legs for me..."

Brandi was nothing if not eager, and her lips slid up and down his shaft almost frantically. She could feel his restraint, but she didn't understand. Was it an age thing? Was he gay? Was he just turned off because he thought she was some kind of drug dealer? But his cock was hard as a rock. His hips were twitching, pushing his cock forward as she slurped. There was no mistaking the groan in his throat.

It was confusing, and the Sleeping Lust was making it almost impossible to think about anything other than the glow filling the room, the hot pressure between her thighs, and the thick cock sliding over her tongue. Then he spoke, actual words. He called her Miss Jolie again, which would have cracked her up if she weren't so turned on. She sat back, panting, letting his dick slip out of her mouth.

"Still not on a first name basis, Doctor McCallum?" she said, standing. Her tone made it clear she was ok with it. Her legs were hot jelly, and she stood slowly, but she slid her panties down without an instant's hesitation. She slid the book aside so she could lay back on the altar. She grabbed her knees, pulling them up, almost to her shoulders, opening herself for him.

"Please fuck me," she whispered.

"Always the need for decorum, Miss Jolie."

Something about her replying, the joking flirtation in her tone, seemed to pull him out of the fog, at least in some small manner. It did nothing to pull his attention from her, to dim the fire within, but for a moment logic reasserted itself. That moment was swiftly subsumed again, lost within watching her slide the panties from her legs, the casual shoving aside of the tome that had so fascinated him mere minutes before, the sight of her laying across the altar, presenting herself as if a delicacy before a feast. And she was, in this moment that had him holding his breath in disbelief, that such a wonderous young woman would offer herself up in such a way. Any doubt was tossed aside at her next, pleading whisper.

"Please fuck me."

If he'd needed any more of an invitation, there it was. He found himself stepped forward, the glistening wetness of her lower lips an enticement that had him thinking of driving his tongue into her depths. But no, another time perhaps, but not now. Now, he slid his cock along the slit of her pussy, felt the heat of her against him, the jolt of thought of driving himself to the hilt into her. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest as he lined himself with her entrance, as he teased the head into her folds, as he paused just one moment more to relish the anticipation.

Then he drove himself into her in a single motion, his hips meeting hers with the slap of flesh on flesh.

To describe it was near impossible. As if cool water had been poured upon hot skin, the relief of drawing a drawn out groan from his lips. To say it felt divine was an understatement, despite that logically there should have been nothing particularly different from any other women. His hands grasped her by the thighs, gave him the leverage he needed to pull her closer to the edge, drag her harder against him. He pulled himself from her then, agonizingly slow for the want of never leaving her, and then he drove himself into her again. A slow, deliberate pace, watching her body ripple with each thrust, her breasts bounce within the confines of her shirt, the sweet sounds of her moans and gasps. He felt the impulse to go faster, to pump into her like a rabid dog till he was spent, but that would end things too soon, much, much too soon.

Brandi giggled when he spoke of decorum. After all, she was pulling her panties off at the time, with a long strand of spit still connecting his cock to her lips. Not that it was funny enough to distract her from what she was doing. She lay back, legs spread, and moaned as he teased her, rubbing his cock along her slit. Her whole body shuddered, and her head arched back, pushing her back up off the altar, almost making her slide off it.

When he entered her, she let out a wail of pleasure that made the windows rattle on the building's upper stories. Her pussy clamped down, flexing and releasing again and again, too fast to be intentional. Each squeeze pushed another moment of that scream, and pulled at his cock and soul. It was a nice cock, and The Sleeping Lust was so close that it was like two. This was different than any of the others she had been with in the past few days since her night here. It was as if her soul had a pussy that was being fucked right along with her actual, physical pussy, and the strokes were perfectly timed.

Her body bucked under his strokes, cumming and cumming again each time he drive into her, and her legs wrapped around his waist, heels pressing into his buttocks, as if trying to pull him deeper. Her arms were flung wide, gripping the sides of the altar so his thrusts didn't slide her back too far.

Every thrust flooded Brandi with unbearable pleasure, and the light washed out everything, and then she was seeing the whole world. Everyone was fucking. On campus, fucking. The police, fucking. In the dingy motel, fucking. Noone had any sense of right or wrong, they just had an all-consuming lust. She still felt Dr. McCallum fucking her, but she was out of her body, watching the world succumb to a tsunami of lust.

Prepare the way, He said.

Then the vision was gone. She was in the basement of an old house getting fucked by a professor and a God. She gasped for air, panting as her pussies sent shockwaves of pleasure through her body and soul. For the first time since he had started fucking her, she was able to look into his eyes. She saw lust there, but she saw alertness, too.

Her scream of pleasure nearly deafened him with its volume, even as her body spasmed. He nearly stopped in his surprise despite the shockwaves of feeling her clenching around him, her muscle tightening in ways that only seemed to enhance the pleasure. It took only a moment though to realize that she was peaking, again and again, her legs dragging him back into her whenever he drew away to drive into her again. He almost stopped again when she seemed to go glass eyed, staring at something that was far away from here. But then she was focused again, breathing heavy and quick, staring into his eyes. To him it seemed she was actually seeing him for the first time, yet all the same the hazy feeling only drove him onward.

He was starting to lose his composure, that slow rhythm he'd maintained starting to fall away to the frantic pace of a primitive need. He was thrusting into her harder now, faster, the sharp snap of flesh against flesh starting to fill the room. His breathing was growing more ragged, less controlled, he could feel the pressure starting to build as he pushed himself closer and closer to the edge. She was so tight, so wet and warm, her eyes seeming to call to him, pull at his sudden need to fill this woman-

Then he he reached his limit, driving himself as deep as he could go as he poured his seed into her.

He hardly noticed.

Instead, before his eyes there seemed a great light, like the sun, bursting into a thousand colors. It flooded his every sense with its beauty, its... perfection, born on the wings of an endless pleasure that seemed to thrum through his body. The sight, the overwhelming hum of pleasure, it was all so profoundly divine, and in that moment, that sudden click of thought, he saw Him. He was formless, shapeless, indescribable but for the fact that it was his sleeping dreams that gifted such pleasure. Jason could see then the link between Him and Brandi, could see the strange sort of lust He bore for his chosen. Could see the slumbering God's will, to awaken once more, to gift the world with uncaring lust, with unending pleasure.

It was glorious!

He could feel the call, to sink under the ocean of pleasure, to lose himself in bliss. But something sparked within him, logic and reasoning and the knowledge he bore. Others had lost themselves, had gone comatose, unfeeling and uncaring of the world around them. He struggled against the desire to simply let go, struggled against the pull, against the light of He gave off, and burdened himself once more with thought and reason. He blinked as the light faded, as only the memory of that beautiful Truth remained, and found himself on his bare ass, cock rigid hard once more, staring up at the altar, Brandi still atop it, looking somehow even more stunning with the knowledge of what she truly was. Already he ached, not from exhaustion but from want. He wanted to lose himself, wanted to drive himself into Brandi once more, reach for that light, and let all thought melt away.

"That was... enlightening." He heard himself speak, and for a moment it seemed someone else, as he resettled his nerves and came to terms with his own body once more. "I see now why someone might lose all sense of thought and self now."

As she came back to herself, he lost himself. She felt him slam deep and stay there, cock swelling and then spurting deep within her. The glow was hotter, and her body was deep in the throes of orgasm. She felt it, but apart from it. She had been given something more precious. A vision of the world remade in The Sleeping Lust's image. That was what she was preparing the way for. That was what she was gathering ecstasy for. Each time she made a man cum she brought His coming closer.

Prepare the way, the Lust whispered. Gather your sister-priestesses.

Sister-priestesses. She felt a pang of jealousy. At the same time, she knew there was no way she could fuck and suck enough cocks to bring Him. Between her thighs, McCallum shuddered again, flooding her pussy with his ecstasy. She felt pleasure, but also relief. With his mind broken, she wouldn't have to worry about him coming after her.

Her legs relaxed. She pulled her knees back, opening herself, and the professor slipped out of her, falling onto his ass on the floor. She smirked. Another mind broken. She sat up, the change of position making the cum spill down from her pussy, anointing the altar. She looked down at the professor, sitting on the floor, his cock coated in their juices, still hard. He looked amazed. She looked to the statue. Her God.

You are My Chosen, but you will need help. Gather your sisters, prepare the way.

Yes. She thought. She would turn tri Chi into the sexiest sorority on campus.

"That was... enlightening." Her head snapped to face Dr. McCallum. Had he just spoken? How was that even possible?

"I see now why someone might lose all sense of thought and self now." He was definitely speaking. He was definitely alert, though he sounded drained. The way guys do after they cum. Not broken.

"You...," she started. But she stopped. He wasn't accusing her anymore. He was understanding. If she could use him, she wouldn't need to break him. And he was the one who had figured it out. He could help her stop anyone else from figuring it out. Mislead them. Hide her activities from anyone else who might suspect that she was the cause of these broken minds. She would need to be more careful, too.

"I'm going to need your help."

She felt a pulsing pressure in her pussy. The Lust that Slept was pleased.

"You are, are you?"

Her surprise, even complete disbelief, was clear on the young woman's face. She clearly hadn't expected him to be lucid, and if her were being honest Jason wasn't sure he was supposed to be either. There was a profound sense of loss for having given up eternal bliss, but the scientist in him was near giddy with an excitement he couldn't remember ever having before. Even his interest in the human mind was something that paled in comparison to this new possibility. Was endless pleasure worth the discovery of this unknown knowledge? Only time in the end would tell, and he looked forward to every moment of it.

He'd stood by now, taken a minute to straighten his clothing, pull his pants back into place and otherwise get his appearance in order. He could feel his muscles protesting the actions, wanting so desperately to simply lie down and sleep. It was worse than any purely physical experience, where the weariness was present only in body. This new exhaustion could only be described as spiritual, as if his very soul had been worn out. That too was beaten back by excitement and curiosity, the near haphazard want to know more. Could that even be experimented with? He was uncertain he would be able to hold onto himself if he were to see that light again. If he were to see Him again.

Thoughts for another time. There was a more immediate problem to deal with.

"I'd think, Miss Jolie, that all things considered, it's a miracle you haven't been caught already. You've gone about things rather recklessly haven't you? A city-wide police investigation hunting for you, and you've scraped by through chance. So yes, I'd say you need some help, mine or otherwise."

His attention turned to her fully now, taking in her appearance as she sat upon the simple altar. Her legs were still spread apart, though what fabric existed of her tiny skirt had fallen to provide at least some coverage. It helped, he noted, curb the sudden surge of desire that shot through him at the sight of her. It wasn't so loud that he couldn't push it aside, but it throbbed like a deep drumbeat, promising to feel that void that now existed in his soul with the absence of the light.

"If I didn't know better, I'd almost think you'd let all reason escape you. Or are you so unconcerned with your life that it simply didn't register just how much trouble you are in?"

Brandi turned her face towards the statue as the professor started to lecture her. The Lust Statue had no face, no opinion, no hint of identity. He was every man, or any man. But His cock was superior. Eternally hard, perfectly shaped, but bigger than any mortal man's. She felt His desire pulsing in her.

"OK, OK, I get it," she said when he paused long enough for her to get a word in. For all that she was the Chosen of The Sleeping Lust, she was also a girl barely out of her teens who bristled at being told of her mistakes by a man old enough to be her father. "I'm terribly stupid. Point made."

She frowned as she thought about what he had said. A city-wide investigation? Hunting for her? That was bad. Or was it? A lot of cops means a lot of cocks. She felt Him pulse inside her. She giggled softly, but breathlessly.

"Well, I suppose if they find me, I can just fuck them," she said, not trying to hide the appeal the idea had for her. "So what do you have to do with their investigation?"

She thought about what had happened. Phillip Grayson at the frat house. David Lord at the motel. Then last night, Stratton Anderson at the party and Professor Buzzkill here. What were they going to do, exactly? They couldn't arrest her for having sex with guys, could they? It sounded too medieval, even for this town. Still, she didn't want to get a reputation as a dangerous lay. She needed to be more careful, and she needed to get the heat off of her.

She smiled.

"I think it's time for me to face the music," she said. "I think the police need to know what's been going on."

She wasn't sure if the professor was on her side, so she didn't tell him her plan. She was going to throw Heather under the bus. If they thought it was drugs, then she was the perfect fall guy... girl.

It was her tone and body language that reminded him, rather bluntly, that for all this sudden strangeness the woman he was talking to was a young college student. He could tell that she'd let his words in one ear and out the other with the casual disregard of someone who already thought they knew better. She had about as much actual respect for his and his advice as most other college students, which in this case was absolutely none given her remarks... Well, fine then, it would seem he'd have to treat the young woman like she'd lost all sense of reason, which in hindsight she might have. She seemed to have been affected by Him just as much as those that she'd slept with. A deep sigh and his head in his hands as he spoke again, sounding very put upon.

"You'd just... fuck the police? All of them? Does that include all the female police officers and detectives? How about those that I can guess are like me, and at least somewhat resistant to you just throwing yourself at them? How does your influence even work? How many can you effect at a time? Can you restrain yourself from breaking someone's mind? Have you even paused for a moment to think about... ANY of this?"

He could guess at the answer, and he so dearly hoped he was wrong. She was young, but she couldn't have just followed along with everything He'd wanted blindly. Right?

"I was called to assess the damage you left in your wake, try to figure out what it was and if there was a cure or way to bring them back. I know now that the possibility of that is... very close to none at all. And for the love of god, the actual and literal god that we have somehow managed to stumble upon, don't just run off to the police thinking everything will work out. Why would you even think that was a good idea? Did He tell you to do that?"

Brandi couldn't help giggling at the professor's reaction. All of them? Not that it wouldn't be fun to try.... But whatever entertainment the thought gave him was buried in the avalanche of his questions - all rhetorical, she assumed, as he didn't pause long enough for her to even begin to think about answering any of them. She pinched the bridge of her nose as he yammered on.

"What do you want?" she said, when he stopped to catch his breath. "You want to know everything about everything and how it all works? Ask Him." She pointed towards the statue. "You want to take over from Him, start calling the shots? Find your own girl. I'm His. He just let you play with me."

He seemed to like that, as she felt such a push inside her that she let out a moan and bit her lip.

"You can't be here to stop me, so what, for the love of god, the actual blah blah blah whatever you said, what do you actually want?"

"Because I wish to help you."

The answer to her question came instantly, not a moment of hesitation. It was a strange thing for Jason, to know a purpose beyond the mere day to day. Before, just the curiosity of a strange situation had him near giddy, practically without sleep, and that alone was excitement enough. But now, after seeing Him, after experiencing that burst of pure bliss that was that moment. And he knew, with absolute clarity, that he had to do what he could to see the return of Him. That meant, it seemed, being a voice of reason in the face of his... he didn't even know what she was yet.

"Where no one else does, I want to be of use, to ensure your plans, His desires, reach fruition. But to do that, I need answers, information, about what you are capable of doing. You are the most important piece in His coming. You can't be reckless with the attention you draw to yourself."

She could drive men into His embrace, that endless moment of pleasure. But doing that would lead to unwanted attention, the eyes of the police, of doctors, and eventually the panic of the populace as what she did spiraled out of control. If she could restrain herself however, control how far someone descended into that bliss, how much they were exposed to His light. Not to mention, whatever further plans He had for Miss Jolie, Jason could only help if he knew what they were. Plans needed to be made, and hopefully the impulsive college student would be able to keep her head on straight now that she'd been gifted power over pleasure and desire.

"I don't know," Brandi said. She shrugged. "I don't know what I'm capable of. I don't know what the plan is. Or if there is a plan. All I know is that He wants me to fuck." And it was confirmed by a push of pleasure inside her that made her gasp.

"I don't know what happens to the guys I hook up with," she said. "I don't know why it didn't happen to you. It's not like this came with instru...." She stopped. She looked at the altar behind her. She bit her lip. Maybe it had come with instructions. The book was just sitting there.

"It's in Latin," she said, defensively. But she had understood it enough to perform the ritual. "And... He lets me know when I'm doing what he wants, anyway." She bit her lip. Why hadn't she read it? Because she had been communing with Him until Amy was there to pick her up. Then things had sort of gotten out of control.

"Yeah, so I don't think anyone can prove anything on me," she said, slowly, trying to think things through. "I mean, what are they going to say? She fucked so good she broke their minds? I probably need to stop fucking guys on campus."

Then she looked at him. He wanted to help. "You're consulting with the cops. Give them something. Say it's a coincidence. Right? Then after this.... We need to figure out why it didn't happen to you. Because brain-dead mother-fuckers are just a problem."

"Ooooooh my God," she gasped, as He pressed into her, making her whole body shudder with pleasure.

He'd followed her gaze to the book, saw the sudden recognition, heard the defensiveness in her tone. So, this whole situation might have come with instructions after all. Or at least clues to what it was that young Brandi was capable of as well as knowledge about Him. Both were valuable to them, but that was something for the long term. The problem of the police was a more immediate concern, though perhaps she was expecting more from him than he could provide...

"Proving something, I think, is hardly the issue at the moment. These incidents are being treated as assaults, possibly attempted murder. I can stall, perhaps suggest other avenues, but they're already questioning everyone at the party. Eventually they'll reach the same people I talked to, and they'll get the same answers."

A deep sigh, brow furrowed in concentration as Jason worked over the problem in his mind. There wasn't much he could do to properly convince the police of anything being a coincidence, not without something else to give them that would explain the situation. He'd thought of drugs, but there wasn't any drug to be found that would cause the same symptoms. What they needed was someone who could misplace evidence, redirect questions or hopefully call off the whole thing... and didn't that lead to a plan?

"Miss Jolie, from the sounds of things, your friend Ana knows about all this. Is she a part of this... group? Cult? Whatever it is, can others be made to see His light in the same manner you have? It might be something to consider. Heather knows what's going on, or has an idea of things. She needs to be silenced, somehow, lest she spill things we don't wish known. As for this book... well, I'm afraid latin was never something I studied seriously. I think we'll have to rely on your understanding of it to dig up whatever clues might be found.

"Meanwhile... I shall do what I can to delay the investigation. Once you've some understanding of what you are capable of, maybe then we'll have more avenues to explore. Perhaps even find a way to call off the investigation entirely. Does that sound reasonable, Miss Jolie?"

"There is no cult, and there is no Master Plan," Brandi said. "There's just me. I found out what... could happen... when it happened. Ana's cool, she won't tell them anything. Heather might suspect something, but again, who's going to believe it? It's too crazy. I will talk to Ana, maybe bring her the rest of the way in...." The pressure from the God in her body told her He approved, and she gave the Professor a horny smile. "And I think you need to find out what the police are thinking. If they're saying it's assault, what evidence is there?"

She opened the book, and looked at the pages she had read from when she was first here. She had understood the meaning, and the purpose of the incantations then, but now it was just gibberish. Or Latin, technically. She turned a few pages. There were diagrams and a few illustrations, but the meaning of it all was impossible to understand.

"Well," she said. "I suppose I need to find a Latin student if I'm going to make any sense of this."

She took out her phone and started snapping pics of the pages, feeling sure that He wouldn't want her to take the book out of here. She frowned. He had given her the knowledge she needed when she was here the first time. Could He give her the knowledge she needed again?

"So cult... no plan... just you... wonderful..."

Jason McCallum was unsurprised by the complete lack of forethought or interest in figuring out a plan. He supposed that's what made younger generations seem foolish, though at times it also led to some truly amazing innovations. Who else would so eagerly throw caution to the wind and seek the unknown? Even then, some things could not be left to luck and the unknown extent of her abilities. Not to mention Brandi's confidence seemed very unfounded.

"Ana is decidedly not cool, Miss Jolie. If she'd talk to me about you, she will most definitely talk to the police, and we both know Heather will happily throw you under the proverbial bus to save her own skin, suspicions or not."

Still, there was a compulsion that was making itself known, something in the back of his skull that pulsed and tugged, pushed him to do as she said. He frowned at it, finding it relatively easy to ignore but endlessly annoying. Besides, he'd already made up his mind to help, and as if acknowledging that was enough, the feeling faded. It was the manner in which he'd help her that was yet to be determined, though it seemed all roads led to him dealing with the police, at least for as long as he could. Hopefully by the time the authorities got around to actually finding out the source of all their troubles, they'd have a proper way to deal with things.

"I think, Miss Jolie, it would be best if you figured out what you can do as fast as possible. I can only do so much, and unless Ana and Heather both are kept quiet, we can assume the police will come looking for you at some point. I will try to delay them, point them in the wrong directions and figure out what they already know, or think they know." And god, he could already feel the stress headache coming on. He was too old to have his existential understanding of the universe thrown out a window.

"If you're not happy with the situation, you can just walk away," she snapped, exasperated with his seeingly bottomless well of condescension and pessimism. Then she winced. A sharp pain inside her. It seemed He wanted the Professor to help. How this dour old man was going to help her by griping she wasn't very sure of.

"Look," she said through clenched teeth. "I'm sorry. I really have no idea what will make you happy. I've been trying to figure all this out by trial and error, and you obviously don't want that. So, if it's what you want, I'll sit here and read the book I can't understand and maybe that'll help clarify things. As for Ana and Heather, maybe you should deal with them. I mean, I had sex with a guy and there's apparently a statewide manhunt for me, so I can't imagine keeping someone quiet without ending up on the FBI's most wanted list. Maybe you have more experience with that kind of thing than I do."

"Or, you could try to have a little faith. Maybe He knows what He's doing, even if we don't." She felt Him pulse inside her. "He wants me... us... to spread joy. To fuck. It should be a good thing. If you loosen up your grip on the reins, He might show us what He wants. Or, if you want to drive the bus.

The headache was getting worse already. Was she assuming he had any more answers than she did? Was it just the simple desire to follow this new god, to follow Him, blindly? He couldn't be sure, and honestly, he wasn't sure of anything at the moment, save for the simple fact that he truly wanted to help her achieve whatever aim she set for herself. For them. That is said aim was as simple as fucking everything, introducing everyone to that glorious light, was great, fantastic even. But that was an end goal, not a plan, an Jason couldn't help but think that He either didn't care about the nuances or preferred to leave such matters to His chosen.

If it was the latter, than she so far wasn't doing so great a job, though perhaps he couldn't fault her on that either. Immaturity, or perhaps the unfailing belief in Him, was all that guided her actions now. Best he treat it as such.

"All I ask is that, as the one Chosen by Him, you think just a little with your head, and not what's between your legs." And didn't he wonder about saying something generally reserved for the men of the species. "You are the connection to Him. The only one who can hear Him at all. I certainly can't. Whatever he wants, it won't be achieved by running headlong into things. I can't imagine He wants to lose you anymore than I do."

He wasn't sure his words wouldn't just fall on deaf ears again. He supposed it didn't matter, he had essentially been dismissed, for all the good it would do them, and given a checklist of things to do besides. Handle Ana and Heather, keep the police off of Brandi's trail for as long as he could and somehow keep the young woman from doing something that would get them both caught. He was already despairing of ever managing the last, but someone had to try.

"Unless you have anything else we need to talk about... I suppose I should get to things."

Back