The Living Works of Art Challenge II - Female Body Edition

Bather, no rock.

attachment.php

My, oh my!! If only you were holding my head, instead of that duck. :devil:

I'm sad that this is the last one for this thread, but I had a blast doing them and looking at all the beautiful ladies who posted.

Thank you JR and thank you to all who supported this thread.

So a Christmas theme bather and a painted one on rocks! Happy holidays to you and yours everyone!! :heart:

These portraits of bathing are beautiful. I hope you won't be too sad to find other ways to express your art. I know what you mean, though, these art threads are fun.

Beautifully rendered, MsG! :rose:

Thank you for saying so.

So lovely and elegant.

You always find the sweetest words for compliments. Thanks.

Bather, no rock.

attachment.php

I bet the guys will say it rocks. I say your version is the real elegance.

Here's mine. No rock, but a coffee table. And no red hair either. I was tempted to use a scarf or towel, but H persuaded me that fully nude was the only proper thing for this final challenge. :)

4lgTHFN.jpg

I can't quite believe it's finished! I've really enjoyed the challenges, and seeing all the lovely ladies who took them up. It's made me be braver and more creative than I realised I could be, and we've had some good discussions along the way.

So thank you, Mr Curator. It's been a blast! :heart:

These portraits of bathing are beautiful. I hope you won't be too sad to find other ways to express your art. I know what you mean, though, these art threads are fun.
Thank you! We'll just have to do some stuff for Icy's arty thread! :)

I can't quite believe it's finished! I've really enjoyed the challenges, and seeing all the lovely ladies who took them up. It's made me be braver and more creative than I realised I could be, and we've had some good discussions along the way.

I know right? I was pushed way out of my comfort zone doing these, but in the end it was worth it, so bonus! :)

Here's mine. No rock, but a coffee table. And no red hair either. I was tempted to use a scarf or towel, but H persuaded me that fully nude was the only proper thing for this final challenge. :)

H is right! Yowza! Love this to death Numi, wow!! :heart:

4lgTHFN.jpg

I agree you need absolutely no props to look just beautiful.

4lgTHFN.jpg

And he is a wise man. Your rendition is beautiful.:rose:

Bather, no rock.

attachment.php

Your bathing is always worthy of any art gallery, and this rendering of the Renoir is no exception--although the little duck is an unusual detail that Pierre Auguste would have wrestled away from you.:heart:

4lgTHFN.jpg

Lovely, as always, and artfully composed and lit. By the way, 'fully nude' is almost always good advice for whatever you're doing.:kiss:

4lgTHFN.jpg

Very beautifully done Numi.

Oh, I love the artsy filter on this . . . and the body . . . and the ducky.;) Bravo.:heart:

Thank you. I wanted to get the painting feel.

Bather, you rock! :rose:

Hehe. Thank you.

may I help you with the loofah?

Well it's kinda serving a purpose at present.

Rock hard here. :D

Nicely done.:rose:

Lol.
Thank you.

But you have soapy goodness Icy, very, very nice idea!! :rose::heart:

Thanks Tali.

My, oh my!! If only you were holding my head, instead of that duck. :devil:

Not sure I'd describe that as bathing. Lol

I bet the guys will say it rocks. I say your version is the real elegance.

Who's sweet now. Thank you MsG .

Wow. Wonderful works!

It's been a fun venture.

Your bathing is always worthy of any art gallery, and this rendering of the Renoir is no exception--although the little duck is an unusual detail that Pierre Auguste would have wrestled away from you.:heart:

Well thank you Glendale. The Duckie was meant to signify bathing and you know I like my modesty.

4lgTHFN.jpg

Your picture is great. I also wish this gallery could build an addition. The art gallery here in StL opened new space not long ago, maybe plans here would be good too.

H is right! Yowza! Love this to death Numi, wow!! :heart:

Thank you, tali. I thought this one was going to be really difficult, but actually three clicks and it was in the bag ;)

I agree you need absolutely no props to look just beautiful.

You're very kind, thank you :kiss: Do you think our Christmas guests will guess the alternative use of that coffee table? :eek:

And he is a wise man. Your rendition is beautiful.:rose:

Thank you, Sir. And thank you again for such a brilliant pair of threads. :heart:

Lovely, as always, and artfully composed and lit. By the way, 'fully nude' is almost always good advice for whatever you're doing.

Thank you, and oh you're so right, Mr G, I'm thinking 'fully nude' might just have to be my New Year's resolution for next year :)

Very beautifully done Numi.

Thank you, Icy :kiss: Wasn't it fun? I'm loving your 'themes' idea for the artsy images thread, I'll definitely be doing those as the inspiration strikes.

Your picture is great. I also wish this gallery could build an addition. The art gallery here in StL opened new space not long ago, maybe plans here would be good too.

Thank you, Ms G. :kiss: Your warm and generous responses to all the museum's submissions have been a great inspiration for me. (And make sure you keep encouraging that gorgeous man of yours to post his lovely bod... devil:)

4lgTHFN.jpg

H got that sooooooo very right, fully nude always works :D :heart:

4lgTHFN.jpg

I agree with H and I think you captured the mood of the piece beautifully!

I'm sad that this is the last one for this thread, but I had a blast doing them and looking at all the beautiful ladies who posted.

Thank you JR and thank you to all who supported this thread.

So a Christmas theme bather and a painted one on rocks! Happy holidays to you and yours everyone!! :heart:

Can I have that Christmas card in my mail sweet Tali.
You are so great in doing this, loved both.
And so hope JP will reconsider and keep going with tasks, because this is fun.
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

Back