The Living Works of Art Challenge II - Female Body Edition

In the tub instead of on the rocks outside, and one arm is not in position. I'm not the most cooperative model for Renoir, but I like posing for him.

attachment.php

The scenery is lovely just as it is with that model I love.:heart:

In the tub instead of on the rocks outside, and one arm is not in position. I'm not the most cooperative model for Renoir, but I like posing for him.

And I KNOW he likes when you pose for him as well because you are so lovely Ms, truly!! :rose:

It's all about your own interpretation, and this one is beautiful. :rose:

The scenery is lovely just as it is with that model I love.:heart:

I can always count on you to be sweet.

rocks or not, I love it

Glad you like even without the rocks.

And I KNOW he likes when you pose for him as well because you are so lovely Ms, truly!! :rose:

You are so lovely to say so. Thanks.

It's all about your own interpretation, and this one is beautiful. :rose:

Not really an interpretation. I just had to sit there, but thanks for the compliment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sad that this is the last one for this thread, but I had a blast doing them and looking at all the beautiful ladies who posted.

Thank you JR and thank you to all who supported this thread.

So a Christmas theme bather and a painted one on rocks! Happy holidays to you and yours everyone!! :heart:

Attachments

• batheronarockchristmas.jpg
    batheronarockchristmas.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 14
  • batheronarockpaint.jpg
    batheronarockpaint.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I'm sad that this is the last one for this thread, but I had a blast doing them and looking at all the beautiful ladies who posted.

So a Christmas theme bather and a painted one on rocks! Happy holidays to you and yours everyone!! :heart:

Beautiful parting shots Tali. I really like the Santa cap too

...and we've all had a blast seeing your magnificent responses, Tali! :rose:

He he Merry Christmas.

I love the one on the rocks. :rose:

these are very cool Tali

No matter how you frame it or alter the setting, the model always takes over your renderings with overwhelming beauty. The work is artful, and you are a work of art.:rose:

Just beautiful Tali. Nicely done.

Very pretty, Tali. Nice edits too. :kiss:

So lovely and elegant.

Lovely and creative Tali.
You've done a great job of all the renditions.

Bather, no rock.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2279.jpg
    IMG_2279.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3
He he Merry Christmas.

I love the one on the rocks. :rose:
Thank you fish, and Merry Christmas!! :kiss:
these are very cool Tali
Thank you kindly, Merry Christmas!! :kiss:
No matter how you frame it or alter the setting, the model always takes over your renderings with overwhelming beauty. The work is artful, and you are a work of art.:rose:
:eek: Thank you so much and a Merry Christmas to you and your lovely Msglendale! :heart:
Just beautiful Tali. Nicely done.
Thanks weekender, Merry Christmas!! :kiss:
Very pretty, Tali. Nice edits too. :kiss:
Thank you Mr. Curator, Merry Christmas!!
Icy1; said:
and creative Tali.
You've done a great job of all the renditions.

Thank you Icy, Merry Christmas beautiful lady!! :rose::heart:

Back