The LIT Swingers Club

Have you ever been to a swinger's party/club and participated in swapping partners?

• Total voters
or Tugging Toni with a cute little pink bow.

Try all our tug job flavors!

Last edited:
Telling your bff that her husband pumped a huge load inside of you earlier doesn't always have to ruin the friendship.

In fact, with some friendships, it can actually bring you both closer together! :devil::D

reblogme-105207-284HZKmrON.gif

Last edited:
Feel free to send me one. I will lie to the best of my ability;-)
Question 1: Do you let your wife be with other women when you ARE/ARE NOT/DOESN"T MATTER there?
Question 2: Do you let your wife be with other men when .... there?
Question 3: Does your wife let you be with other women when she .... there?
Question 4: Do you have a HUGE/BIG/AVERAGE/BELOW_AVERAGE/SMALL or REALLY SMALL penis?

These are of course just the preliminary questions :giggle:

Some last minute flexibility with your Guest List is sometimes necessary when throwing certain types of parties :giggle:

eb0b2a631f45db6a4ce4edd6d7facc73c57fac97.jpg

"I know this is suppose to be a swingers only party but my husband had to work so I brought a
friend. She's a ton of fun I promise and plus, I already gave her three gummies so she's going
to be a total wild woman. You can never have too many girls at these parties right? Because,
well, we're really good at entertaining ourselves by ourselves and letting people either join in
or just watch."

True. :giggle:

There is however also the possibility of incidental cum exchange arising from unaimed first shots and errant missed shots so a No Homophobes policy also requires a higher than normal degree of tolerance by the guys so it's important to ask upfront so that there are no "surprises" lol.
Got it!!!

Wow, this thread sure died without me around the past month or so to stoke the flames :cry:

I was hoping to read about all the fun other people have been having while I've been off dealing with some health issues in the family. I guess I'll just have to leave it up to my imagination now .....

Oh well, someone who shall remain nameless sent me this video - maybe I'll watch it again before I start to get ready to go to work tonight :devil::giggle:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::heart::heart:

So ... here's a couple of questions I've been pondering lately:

After you've dipped your tootsies into the swinger lifestyle a few times, does it start getting easier to spot other swingers?

And, more importantly, for OTHER SWINGERS to spot you?

I thought I was getting pretty good at spotting other swingers but a couple of weeks ago I was way off.

My husband and I were recently invited over to a neighbor's house for dinner. On a Tuesday night. Totally, casual right? Our kids go to the same school, we bump into them here and there, we've always been cordial and friendly over the years but we've never engaged socially before. They're about our age. They're both attractive and they both obviously take care of themselves. So my husband and I decided sure what the heck? They've always seemed nice and it's never a bad idea to have some friends in your neighborhood, right?

So we get there and I immediately feel underdressed. David (my husband) is just wearing jeans and a nice collared shirt. I'm wearing a casual dress, no jewelry except for my wedding ring and a pair of (cute of course!) mules. Our hosts are not exactly decked out but they're definitely dressed nicer than us. He's in nice slacks, sharp shirt and shoes and she's wearing a gorgeous white, billowy dress with a plunging neckline, fuck-me shoes, lots of dangly bracelets and an ankle bracelet with a little gold charm on it.

My first thought was they're trying to make a good impression on us because they know we're in the resort biz and one of them might be looking for a job.

When I ask about where their kids are I find out they are spending the night with their grandparents. They invite us out onto their deck. We make idle chit-chat. He serves us drinks and when she crosses her long (very shapely) legs in front of my husband, and apologizes for tapping his shin with the toe of her shoe, she starts bouncing her leg off her knee I notice the charm bracelet has the words 'hot wife' stamped on it.

"Are we being seduced?" I thought to myself. No, no way. I remember her asking me once what church we go to.

Anyway, the dinner is wonderful. A baked salmon broccoli casserole with a lovely side salad. The conversation is fun and skips between how we each met, places we've been, funny travel adventures (which are two conversation starters that I can't contribute to very much because I haven't done a lot of traveling) and then after a scrumptious key lime pie dessert, an expensive bottle of scotch comes out, we retire to their plush and cozy living room and the conversation quickly turns to the subject of bucket lists.

And guess who and what is on their bucket list? :giggle:

Surprise, surprise they like to "spice up" their marriage "from time to time" and they point blank said to us "we have a feeling you do too" - isn't that crazy?!!

Anyways, if anyone has any insights into spotting other, or being spotted as a swinger please share ....

Last edited:

After you've dipped your tootsies into the swinger lifestyle a few times, does it start getting easier to spot other swingers?

I thought I was getting pretty good at spotting other swingers but a couple of weeks ago I was way off.

My husband and I were recently invited over to a neighbor's house for dinner. On a Tuesday night. Totally, casual right? Our kids go to the same school, we bump into them here and there, we've always been cordial and friendly over the years but we've never engaged socially before. They're about our age. They're both attractive and they both obviously take care of themselves. So my husband and I decided sure what the heck? They've always seemed nice and it's never a bad idea to have some friends in your neighborhood, right?

So we get there and I immediately feel underdressed. David (my husband) is just wearing jeans and a nice collared shirt. I'm wearing a casual dress, no jewelry except for my wedding ring and a pair of (cute of course!) mules. Our hosts are not exactly decked out but they're definitely dressed nicer than us. He's in nice slacks, sharp shirt and shoes and she's wearing a gorgeous white, billowy dress with a plunging neckline, fuck-me shoes, lots of dangly bracelets and an ankle bracelet with a little gold charm on it.

My first thought was they're trying to make a good impression on us because they know we're in the resort biz and one of them might be looking for a job.

When I ask about where their kids are I find out they are spending the night with their grandparents. They invite us out onto their deck. We make idle chit-chat. He serves us drinks and when she crosses her long (very shapely) legs in front of my husband, and apologizes for tapping his shin with the toe of her shoe, she starts bouncing her leg off her knee I notice the charm bracelet has the words 'hot wife' stamped on it.

"Are we being seduced?" I thought to myself. No, no way. I remember her asking me once what church we go to.

Anyway, the dinner is wonderful. A baked salmon broccoli casserole with a lovely side salad. The conversation is fun and skips between how we each met, places we've been, funny travel adventures (which are two conversation starters that I can't contribute to very much because I haven't done a lot of traveling) and then after a scrumptious key lime pie dessert, an expensive bottle of scotch comes out, we retire to their plush and cozy living room and the conversation quickly turns to the subject of bucket lists.

Surprise, surprise they like to "spice up" their marriage "from time to time" and they point blank said to us "we have a feeling you do too" - isn't that crazy?!!

Is it some sort of hormonal signal we give off or something? How did they pick up on that? My husband and I aren't nearly as obvious as they are about it. Yes, I have a hot wife anklet too, but I've only worn it out of the house exactly three times because I'm mortified someone I don't want to see it will see it.

So, after we lied that yes, we have "thought about" spicing up our marriage a few times, pretty soon she is sitting on my husband's lap and telling him how many times she's "thought about" him. Her husband stays in his big comfy chair because he likes to watch her have fun and after I admit that I like to watch my husband have fun too, I move over to the couch for a better view. Pretty soon it's like we're not even there so eventually he asks me if I'd like to see the upstairs. I get the approving shrug from my husband as his hands roam freely over the buxom blonde burying her tongue down his throat.

I get a quick tour of the upstairs and before I know it my dress and panties are on the floor and I'm admiring the view out their upstairs bedroom window with a very nice, very strong cock pumping in and out of me as I'm listening to her squeal in delight and begging for more downstairs.

I can still hear "Oh my god honey! He's so fucking big!" ringing in my ears.

Her husband is a gentleman though and he warns me before he's about to cum. But how do you say no to, "You're so fucking pretty. May I please cum on your face?" though?

So, I let him. By the time we get back downstairs, him in a robe and me back in my dress and panties with his (very abundant) enthusiasm toweled off my face but still in my hair, she's grinning and licking her gooey fingers as she modestly tries to cover her naked bod under a small blanket. "Guess who gets to have his favorite dessert later?" she said to him like we went even there again.

My husband shrugged. He gave me some lame excuse like "she insisted" or something like that. We were ushered out the door pretty fast after that and I can't believe I had to do the walk of shame home in my own neighborhood - with my own husband walking next to me!

Fortunately it was dark by then so I don't think anyone saw us.

But still ... how did they know we would be into that?!!!

It's crazy. Fortunately we haven't seen or bumped into them since. I feel like we should call or something. I don't want it to be awkward the next time we see them. But I'm not sure what to do.

It sure was an unexpected stress reliever though. I can't deny that! :D

Anyways, if anyone has any insights into spotting other, or being spotted as a swinger please share ....
This is one hot story !

Is it some sort of hormonal signal we give off or something? How did they pick up on that? My husband and I aren't nearly as obvious as they are about it. Yes, I have a hot wife anklet too, but I've only worn it out of the house exactly three times because I'm mortified someone I don't want to see it will see it.

So, after we lied that yes, we have "thought about" spicing up our marriage a few times, pretty soon she is sitting on my husband's lap and telling him how many times she's "thought about" him. Her husband stays in his big comfy chair because he likes to watch her have fun and after I admit that I like to watch my husband have fun too, I move over to the couch for a better view. Pretty soon it's like we're not even there so eventually he asks me if I'd like to see the upstairs. I get the approving shrug from my husband as his hands roam freely over the buxom blonde burying her tongue down his throat.

I get a quick tour of the upstairs and before I know it my dress and panties are on the floor and I'm admiring the view out their upstairs bedroom window with a very nice, very strong cock pumping in and out of me as I'm listening to her squeal in delight and begging for more downstairs.

I can still hear "Oh my god honey! He's so fucking big!" ringing in my ears.

Her husband is a gentleman though and he warns me before he's about to cum. But how do you say no to, "You're so fucking pretty. May I please cum on your face?" though?

So, I let him. By the time we get back downstairs, him in a robe and me back in my dress and panties with his (very abundant) enthusiasm toweled off my face but still in my hair, she's grinning and licking her gooey fingers as she modestly tries to cover her naked bod under a small blanket. "Guess who gets to have his favorite dessert later?" she said to him like we went even there again.

My husband shrugged. He gave me some lame excuse like "she insisted" or something like that. We were ushered out the door pretty fast after that and I can't believe I had to do the walk of shame home in my own neighborhood - with my own husband walking next to me!

Fortunately it was dark by then so I don't think anyone saw us.

But still ... how did they know we would be into that?!!!

It's crazy. Fortunately we haven't seen or bumped into them since. I feel like we should call or something. I don't want it to be awkward the next time we see them. But I'm not sure what to do.

It sure was an unexpected stress reliever though. I can't deny that! :D

Nice, never got that lucky!

Evidence would suggest that at the very least you and your husband are easy to spot.😀

What a lovely account of your evening. I believe that we humans, well certain ones anyway are capable of projecting their sexual or other energy without verbal communication. We are just animals after all. Granted some of us more than others. Pheromones, absolutely. Anklets, absolutely. A wanton glance or a confident strut...absolutely. We all have the capability of these types of communication, just some people are either more practiced or have been modeled or shown how to do it better. If I look at any of my friends from the past that were into the lifestyle I can see a common thread in their mannerisms. The male is more of the confident type, isn't jealous or protective and allows his Mrs a long leash when it comes to her own friends, who she talks to and where she goes. The female is open and loving. Her radiance is noticeable and it might come off as flirtatious or bubbly...it's no wonder why. If a woman is kept in a cage by her, then she will look that way. Same goes for a man. Great post Liz. I hope this helps even in some small way to help you find the lovely couple that you're looking for. Message me if you'd be interested in chatting with my wife and I. She is a knockout Viking Queen in every sense of the word. Your first glance at her will have your husband's jaw on the floor...and my God, she is a Vixen thats up for almost anything hot!
As for me...just your standard 6-1, 250lb muscular Viking with a nice slab, a good sense of humor and a wicked sex drive...were both in our mid 40's.🥂🔮👸🌹💍❤️⚔️⚔️

Back