The LIT Swingers Club

Have you ever been to a swinger's party/club and participated in swapping partners?

• Total voters
sweet_feelings_by_artofdanphotography_dgo0kxf-fullview-jpg.2312927

(Latina on top - as it should always be lol): "Your husband doesn't deserve you. But I do."

"When my husband gets back how do you want me to tell him to fuck you? Hard? Gentle? In your sloppy wet kitty?
Or in your cute little back door? I should warn you. He's kind of big. He knows it but he loves hearing it so be sure
to tell him how good his big giant cock feels inside you. Okay? For me? Good. And then, after he's finished with you,
I'll be here clean you all up for your next party boy. Deal? Good girl."

"When my husband gets back how do you want me to tell him to fuck you? Hard? Gentle? In your sloppy wet kitty?
Or in your cute little back door? I should warn you. He's kind of big. He knows it but he loves hearing it so be sure
to tell him how good his big giant cock feels inside you. Okay? For me? Good. And then, after he's finished with you,
I'll be here clean you all up for your next party boy. Deal? Good girl."
Yes, I do. Sounds delightful. Can I ask him to enjoy both front and back?

And just what would you offer at a swingers party,MD?
Masks cosplay outfits female super villians...stocks a Barman Muscular Barmen in G strings.
A projector with the action.
Nasty hiphop.
Freak Like Me Nasty Girl Push it real good etc.
A dj some hard house for when you ladies want the Men to "go hard"
Lingerie entry fee picked by the ladies and bought by online admirers ?
After a Nominal expenses Fee.
Aphrodisiacs and exotic snacks herbs and foods and seafoods to get the men hard.
Filtered water.
Two horny Muscular Bouncers.

And...a professional masseuse...for the afterparty...after all the Cock before driving home.
Questions?

GD68heMWgAEwURW

"So my husband tells me you've never been with a Latina. That's so sad! Would you like to find
out what you've been missing out on sweetie? You certainly seem to be ... ready to make a big
impression on me. So, since my husband ordered me to make a good impression on you, mind
if I sit on your lap and see if anything develops between us?"

Last edited:
I hope everyone here had a fun Valentine's Day. The three of us are got all dressed up and went out to dinner together. At least Kim and I got dressed up. Hub's just threw on a pair of black jeans and a casual dress shirt and wore a shit-eating grin all night until we got home and unwrapped each other. :heart:

44808201-9736241-image-m-292_1624955632716.jpg

(guy on the right): "Whoa. Nice cock, dude. Would you like to meet my hotwife? She loves
guys with big cocks and I love watching her struggle and listening to her complain about how
big it is and how filled up and stretched out she feels. You up for it, or what?"

(things my husband might think about but would never say to another guy at the gym unfortunately! :giggle:)

Last edited:
reblogme-105207-CRt4HhC0YY.jpg

"I just heard you and your husband
are swingers. So are we! We should
have a swingers party sometime!"

(sometimes the rumor mill works out in your favor lol)
omg...hard now...the thought of that and home later to have two Men and a lafy licking you and pleasing you.
You have an 11/10 in that shot from my kinda taste. .oh my yes hard...very.

I hope everyone here had a fun Valentine's Day. The three of us are got all dressed up and went out to dinner together. At least Kim and I got dressed up. Hub's just threw on a pair of black jeans and a casual dress shirt and wore a shit-eating grin all night until we got home and unwrapped each other. :heart:
Well a night well spent then

Back