The LIT Swingers Club

Have you ever been to a swinger's party/club and participated in swapping partners?

• Total voters
or Tugging Toni with a cute little pink bow.

Try all our tug job flavors!

Last edited:
Telling your bff that her husband pumped a huge load inside of you earlier doesn't always have to ruin the friendship.

In fact, with some friendships, it can actually bring you both closer together! :devil::D

reblogme-105207-284HZKmrON.gif

Last edited:
Feel free to send me one. I will lie to the best of my ability;-)
Question 1: Do you let your wife be with other women when you ARE/ARE NOT/DOESN"T MATTER there?
Question 2: Do you let your wife be with other men when .... there?
Question 3: Does your wife let you be with other women when she .... there?
Question 4: Do you have a HUGE/BIG/AVERAGE/BELOW_AVERAGE/SMALL or REALLY SMALL penis?

These are of course just the preliminary questions :giggle:

Some last minute flexibility with your Guest List is sometimes necessary when throwing certain types of parties :giggle:

eb0b2a631f45db6a4ce4edd6d7facc73c57fac97.jpg

"I know this is suppose to be a swingers only party but my husband had to work so I brought a
friend. She's a ton of fun I promise and plus, I already gave her three gummies so she's going
to be a total wild woman. You can never have too many girls at these parties right? Because,
well, we're really good at entertaining ourselves by ourselves and letting people either join in
or just watch."

Just have to find the right guys :cool::p

True. :giggle:

There is however also the possibility of incidental cum exchange arising from unaimed first shots and errant missed shots so a No Homophobes policy also requires a higher than normal degree of tolerance by the guys so it's important to ask upfront so that there are no "surprises" lol.

True. :giggle:

There is however also the possibility of incidental cum exchange arising from unaimed first shots and errant missed shots so a No Homophobes policy also requires a higher than normal degree of tolerance by the guys so it's important to ask upfront so that there are no "surprises" lol.
Got it!!!

Wow, this thread sure died without me around the past month or so to stoke the flames :cry:

I was hoping to read about all the fun other people have been having while I've been off dealing with some health issues in the family. I guess I'll just have to leave it up to my imagination now .....

Oh well, someone who shall remain nameless sent me this video - maybe I'll watch it again before I start to get ready to go to work tonight :devil::giggle:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::heart::heart:

Back