The Left's Favorite Myth

I’m a realist. Each case has its own set of circumstances. A wise person would examine the facts for each case before laying blame. Unarmed doesn’t mean not capable of using deadly force.
The thread blames the left. (And blacks)

But sure 👍

I have found that the cheka embrace every myth that the politbureau directs them to.

Talking Points Memo has an updated list everyday

Yes, you are blaming the black community and are relying on them to fix things.

There are many different parts of this.... It is going to take cooperation from everyone.

That's not actually what the numbers say.
That's right. And that's because they're the only ones that can fix the problem. There are people that will help them but the solution has to come from within the community itself. You ARE aware that 99% of the victims of these black criminals are also black, right? That is a VERY strong indication of a cultural problem that manifests itself as criminal behavior.

That's right. And that's because they're the only ones that can fix the problem.
And people in the black community are working along with those outside their community to address the problem....

There are people that will help them but the solution has to come from within the community itself. You ARE aware that 99% of the victims of these black criminals are also black, right? That is a VERY strong indication of a cultural problem that manifests itself as criminal behavior.
And every indication is that other non culture factors have contributed to the problem and continue to do so. When a black person is pulled over more frequently for the same crime as a white person or even no crime, that contributes. When a non white person is sentenced more frequently than a white person for the same crime and longer, that contributes.

And it's not about giving out free shit or turning a blind eye.... Its simply about not doing the things above.... There's more to it as well ....

Simply saying "it's THEIR culture" that's the problem is what im talking about.

But let's get back to the real issue, which is obviously the left. ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

And I'll just add a few questions to the above:

WHAT is the myth and WHY is it important for Reichy to make it about the left?

Do black lives matter?

And finally, one that I think reflects on my point the most, is this an American problem?

I'll take the answers off air.

Each one of those cases has its own particulars and we’re probably justified.
Shooting an unarmed person never is justified, except through "Qualified immunity", which is basically saying, opps we fucked up, but it was by an error of human judgement.
Unless you served in that capacity, faced a *his life or mine* scenario you don’t know jack shit. Canada 39 million as compared to 334 million US citizens.
Canada has over 40 Million and it has always been a microcosm of the USA. Facts, it takes over two years to become trained to be accepted as a police officer in Canada, compared to 6 weeks in some US states.

Police are protected by bullet proof vests, radio, armed with pepper spray, baton, Taser and Hand gun. WTF do they always pull the handgun first???

Your cops are poorly trained, face an armed public, which is why they are so fucking trigger happy.

Last, when was the last time you interacted with a Canadian police officer? I interact with both countries, maybe I should slow down, but hey I like to get from point A to point B as fast as I can....

Last edited:
And people in the black community are working along with those outside their community to address the problem....

And every indication is that other non culture factors have contributed to the problem and continue to do so. When a black person is pulled over more frequently for the same crime as a white person or even no crime, that contributes. When a non white person is sentenced more frequently than a white person for the same crime and longer, that contributes.

And it's not about giving out free shit or turning a blind eye.... Its simply about not doing the things above.... There's more to it as well ....

Simply saying "it's THEIR culture" that's the problem is what im talking about.

But let's get back to the real issue, which is obviously the left. ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯
Still stuck on stupid I see. I've made no mention of political leanings so go argue with those that have, I'm just not interested.

Still stuck on stupid I see. I've made no mention of political leanings so go argue with those that have, I'm just not interested.
That's the entire topic of the thread.

If you weren't interested, probably shouldn't have joined the discussion about the left.

The facts speak for themselves and we've been over this before. No matter which way you play the numbers or what you choose to use as the "normalized base" there is a serious crime problem in the black community. Politicians can't solve the problem and neither can white liberals. The only solution is going to come from within the community itself and that community is going to need the help of the police and the courts.

Referring back to the numbers it is obvious that blacks are LESS likely to be shot by the police than other ethnic groups, including whites. And the "why" of that needs to be explored as well.
There are major problems in Black Culture that are being explored by black people themselves:

That's the entire topic of the thread.

If you weren't interested, probably shouldn't have joined the discussion about the left.
Really? I must have missed something because the topic started out being about the myth of cops gunning down blacks.

Really? I must have missed something because the topic started out being about the myth of cops gunning down blacks.
Yah, that headline really throws you off

A little English writing prep course might be in order for ya

Yah, that headline really throws you off

A little English writing prep course might be in order for ya
I don't think so. I merely discount the fact that those in the race industry have embraced the notion.

I don't think so. I merely discount the fact that those in the race industry have embraced the notion.
race industry.......too fucking funny, coming from a racist....trust me, you pieces of shit don't generate enough to be called an "industry"...

Yes, you ignore the actual use of the word "left" in the title.

Maybe your videos can help.

Humans think in stories. Conservatives and liberals share the same story, the same myth, which they dress up in older and newer clothes. In conservative clothes, the myth is God, Jesus, and all that shit leading the righteous through Armageddon to paradise, heaven, etc. In liberal clothes, Progress makes the paradise by making the future always better than the present, forever and ever amen.

Back