The Last Daughter of Krypton II (OOC)

I just watched The Snyder Cut.

I am... satisfied.

Martian Manhunter!!!

I saw him! He was there! Talking to Bruce. On the deck of the lake house.

Not unlike a certain scene we once wrote.

Yeah. I’m satisfied.

Well at least with the new cut Lois wasn't constantly shouting Clark's name in f-

Wait. Nope. She still did it.

Sorry, that just bugs me.

Well at least with the new cut Lois wasn't constantly shouting Clark's name in f-

Same here.

A lot of the nit picky things were still there that had bothered me before. They still didn't explain how Clark is alive months after he was buried.

I get that she was doing it to pierce through to his humanity.

But yeah, it's still a big bugfuck in my brain.

Same here.

A lot of the nit picky things were still there that had bothered me before. They still didn't explain how Clark is alive months after he was buried.

He was buried under rubble in the fight with Doomsday, survived on food and water in the place he was trapped, and Superman dug him out afterwards, publicly on camera with both men standing together. One of them was either J'onn or Mae but I'm embarrassed that I can't remember which.

No, wait, that's what they did in the comics.

I get that she was doing it to pierce through to his humanity.

But yeah, it's still a big bugfuck in my brain.

I get that, but I think I'm more partial to the 'Show, don't tell' aspect to filmmaking when it comes to really driving home scenes like that. Superman should be able to see Lois without having his name shouted out with more than a handful of strangers nearby.

The kind of silence where you can hear his heart beating.

Where you can feel it.

And when they're close together... that's when she can hit him with his name and let him pour out all his emotions.

I get that, but I think I'm more partial to the 'Show, don't tell' aspect to filmmaking when it comes to really driving home scenes like that. Superman should be able to see Lois without having his name shouted out with more than a handful of strangers nearby.

The kind of silence where you can hear his heart beating.

Where you can feel it.

And when they're close together... that's when she can hit him with his name and let him pour out all his emotions.

"How about... 'To Kill a Mockingbird?'"

I really miss writing with you guys. I was thinking about Braggock the other day. First original hero I ever created. I never got to showcase him much.

I really miss writing with you guys. I was thinking about Braggock the other day. First original hero I ever created. I never got to showcase him much.

I really liked him. He definitely put the "original" in OC.

Thank you for letting me borrow him on occasion in that thread. I hope I did him justice.

I really liked him. He definitely put the "original" in OC.

Thank you for letting me borrow him on occasion in that thread. I hope I did him justice.

You're one of the few I will let borrow any of my characters. You always got me. Maybe someday, in a galaxy far far away, we can write again together.

Is it time to make this happen? Is anybody else interested in cooking something up? I feel something stirring. And that is not a joke about my penis.

I've been wondering the same myself and thinking of trying to do something.

If we write it, they will come? *hopeful*

I feel like I can hear the Tardis.

I guess it was just a spaceship back firing. Seems this isn't going to happen.
Maybe we could all find another place to write? Like a role playing forum or something?

Back