The isolated blurt thread.

iso36

dead!
Another great day, top down in the convertible in late October!

viralhog-driving.gif

Environment Canada says a mild winter, but the squirrels are gathering acorns as fast as they fall.

I’m going with the squirrels.

5’3, size medium panties, 36DDD, long black hair to her waist… what a yummy saturday treat.

I’m not a big tits fan, but it’s kinda cool when they can suck both their nipples at the same time.

“Pepsi, Where’s My Jet?” On Netflix is fun if you enjoy marketing- retro- legal documentaries.

I was invited by a young woman to her friend's birthday party last Saturday.

It was funny, because all the young women are friends and their husbands, SO's and dates were all around my age.

Most of the men were generic lugs, but the birthday girl's man is a senior exec at the province's largest roadbuiding company, so more my snack bracket.

We had a good chat for much of the party. After we left, my date was telling me how he pays for her friend's apartment, gives her an allowance, and he's in the next building over while his new house is being built, which she won't be living in.

She asked me what I thought of that arrangement, so I said "I liked the guy...he's an intelligent man, obviously successful, probably married before...so naturally, he doesn't want to wind up losing half his shit if your friend lives with him for a year and leaves him."

Haven't heard from her since.

:)

Sometimes a coincidence is real and although hard to believe is a factual linked occurrence.

Tonight daddy had had me bind my left nipple it made my pussy and nipple throb. Then he had me put toothpaste in my ass hole and then put a butt plug in then take it back out put more toothpaste in and pushing the butt plug back in. Then he had me put my vibrator in my pussy the whole time telling me what he was going to do to me. Then I used the vibrator until I got off and almost squirted. And he's allowing me to keep the plug in all night.

It wasn't until her 30s when she realized how much she had been cheating herself by pursuing the kinks and sexual interest of others in the belief that by doing so she would find her very own.

There was; of course, little to no regrets for what she had experienced by having done so. But there was this looming sense of sadness she felt upon the recognition of time that was lost chasing what ended up to be mere performative acts.

Back