The Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wants me to remind her...

She wants me to talk to her again...

<deep breaths, deep breathes, swoons>

We need to take new pics, he's gotten big n gawky. The missus says my Maraschino jelly tastes like xmas.

Hey Elle, took Pip to the vet for his sneezing. She thinks he has summat up one nostril as quite inflamed. No temp or anything. Gave me anti inflammatory medicine and he's tons better already. I'm just hoping he hasn't gotten in with the wrong crowd and done a line of coke. He's at that easily influenced age and experimenting. :(

Hey Elle, took Pip to the vet for his sneezing. She thinks he has summat up one nostril as quite inflamed. No temp or anything. Gave me anti inflammatory medicine and he's tons better already. I'm just hoping he hasn't gotten in with the wrong crowd and done a line of coke. He's at that easily influenced age and experimenting. :(

Poor kitty. Duncan has sneezing fits sometimes. He has allergies. Ha! Love them to pieces, you know?

That sounds delicious!

In my next life I do not want to be a trampoline for small animals.

it is - kind of like marzipan taste-wise. good in small doses. but i have to admit i still prefer good old lemon juice and sugar on my pancakes... the lemon cuts through the hot yummy buttery grease. :rolleyes:

just think of the pleasure you afford your pets!

more likely grass than coke ... jus' sayin' :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back