The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIV: Like Books & Black Lives, Albums Still Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like you.

Brilliant use of 'figure of speech,' but hashtag only finds that reasoning valid when she posts it.

Why, thank you, baldy. ;)

For some reason, it's just tickling me something fierce today. I'm going to have to reign it in. I don't want to overkilljoy.

(yeah, I groaned at that myself)

But, but... this one's so sparkly and fun.

It is old and tired. I have been holding people down and fucking them up the asshole on this site since the days of dial up. It hurts my feelings just a little bit that hash credited Emerson with my good work.

I like you.

Brilliant use of 'figure of speech,' but hashtag only finds that reasoning valid when she posts it.

Then how about you halfwits do this to the women that you respect and want to hook up with:

Send them this cute joke and figure of speech via pm's : " I want to gangrape you".

See how that one goes.

It is old and tired. I have been holding people down and fucking them up the asshole on this site since the days of dial up. It hurts my feelings just a little bit that hash credited Emerson with my good work.

I can't endorse that message, even if I may have giggled against my will at the last little bit.

Then how about you douches do this to the women that you respect and want to hook up with:

Send them this cute joke and figure of speech via pm's : " I want to gangrape you".

See how that one goes.

You understand very little. Literally.

:(

Hash needs to send Laurel a PM.

"I know I have been banned multiple times and I have absolutely no respect for the site that you allow me to use for free, hour after hour, day after day. But Pete said he was going to fuck me up the asshole! :(:(:(:( WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!"

"I know I have been banned multiple times and I have absolutely no respect for the site that you allow me to use for free, hour after hour, day after day. But Pete said he was going to fuck me up the asshole! :(:(:(:( WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!"

I'm more worried about this single man gangrape you're supposed to perpetuate... multiple dicks?

Of course I know that it wasn't intended as a threat and I didn't take it that way, you Adjud/Froya/SaintPeter idiots.
Neither am I accusing SaintPeter of anything ominous cuz his intent was far from being such.

But that was such a jaw dropping and stupid thing to say,
I couldn't resist and had to quote it.

Of course I know that wasn't intended as a threat and I didn't take it in that way, you idiots.
Neither am I accusing SaintPeter of anything ominous cuz his intent was far from being such.

But that was such a jaw dropping and stupid remark,

I was not joking. Put a chastity belt on your pooper or it will be mine.

All mine.

Well, to be fair, the problem is the "hold you down" part. Consent issues and all that.

Hashtag has told me on a few occasions that she can be nasty, threatened me with it, actually, but seems a bit missish, generally.

Of course I know that it wasn't intended as a threat and I didn't take it that way, you Adjud/Froya/SaintPeter idiots.

But that was such a jaw dropping and stupid thing to say,

Is backpeddling a figure of speech? I'm asking for a friend.

Well, to be fair, the problem is the "hold you down" part. Consent issues and all that.

Hashtag has told me on a few occasions that she can be nasty, threatened me with it, actually, but seems a bit missish, generally.

Missish?

My eyes are tired... I knew what I typed, and still when I checked, somehow my brain translated it into Messiah

I had to google missish. I am more of a numbers person!

Yeah, I know. It is full of ugliness. But what can we do at this point? Nothing. What is done is done.

The numbers never lie!

Unless you toss some differential equations in to make the story end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back