The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIV: Like Books & Black Lives, Albums Still Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been stultifying. It's not just flying though, tbh, I have found long journeys very hard in the car and things too ( otherwise we would have at least been able to get around Europe more). Getting just to London had been an insurmountable challenge.

In the months I have managed this ( I met butters in London back a while having driven in !) and managed walking by myself in less level routes ? This sounds so silly but, it's incredible to walk off road sometimes on walks not just where it's safe Nd level...and know I can get home) been able to drive in the dark!!!! ( only done that two of three times).

I used to be fiercely independent and I don't need that anymore but I would like to be able to keep up a bit :)

Good luck to you!

I was pleasantly surprised we got snow here last week. It was beautiful, and we had fun playing in it for the half day that it was here.

fnfQk+

The one drawback is it is hot compared with its competitors to cook at.

I was trying to explain Stovd too ironing to someone recently. I do not do it brilliantly but ...I don't like things like jeans to look too ironed anyway ? Though think we are getting too old to maybe look so scruffy as we do so I might have to address that at start ironing jeans) but it heats, irons, cooks, this type of hob makes the best toast ever. The kettle sits on it most of the day. It's just useful in a working house like this. In a work: living space it's a good option

There's an age limit to looking scruffy? :eek:

I was nominated for an employee spotlight this month and the survey they ask me to fill out asks for my advice to 13 year old me. I SHOULD have said "Never eat preshredded cheese".

It's just so badass when Ewoyn throws down her helmet and says, "I am no man."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back