The Isolated Blurt Thread XXIII: For Argument's Sake; Why Do Humans Feel Compelled...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... I wonder if he's ignoring me or if he has me on ignore. Kind of amusing either way.

My daughter said she wants to be a doctor when she gets older. I hope she keeps her word.

My daughter said she wants to be a doctor when she gets older. I hope she keeps her word.

Not so much about her keeping her word. More about you teaching her the self discipline and confidence to reach her dream.

My daughter want to be a princess veterinarian astronaut....I am fucked.

Not to be a Debby Downer or anything, but....

More about you teaching her the self discipline and confidence to reach her dream.

tumblr_inline_nxlrk6VkC91rf8so2_500.gif

Not so much about her keeping her word. More about you teaching her the self discipline and confidence to reach her dream.

My daughter want to be a princess veterinarian astronaut....I am fucked.

Lol. Yeah,that's a tough one to deal with.

Your daughter is growing up in a single-parent home with a deadbeat dad who isn't man enough to support her (but he does buy her the latest shoes each year, because that's #WhatMattersMost. What a shame she can't eat shoes :rolleyes: )

She will most likely fail in life, just as her daddy did.

Start putting money into her college fund. Get your GED and make something of yourself so you can be an example. :)

Your daughter is growing up in a single-parent home with a deadbeat dad who isn't man enough to support her (but he does buy her the latest shoes each year, because that's #WhatMattersMost. What a shame she can't eat shoes :rolleyes: )

She will most likely fail in life, just as her daddy did.

Shame your daughter can't eat dicks. Oh,wait, she do. 😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back