The Isolated Blurt Thread VII: 7th Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wrong... Lol!
I have friends who live in New Smyrna Beach! It wasn't them.

When I lived in Orlando, NSB was the fastest and easiest beach to get to. I remember watching a raccoon come out of the dunes while I was in the ocean and steal my lunch. Bastard.

<Zipman mode>
Rob said racCOON! More proof that Rob is a RACIST!
</Zipman mode>

I just had lunch and then ordered parts for stock. And here I always thought I would cramp up if I did anything within an hour of eating.

some dude apparently sent me his actual full name and phone number (along with what town he lives in) unsolicited through lit feedback. he should be very happy that i'm a nice person because he really doesn't live that far from me. who the hell does that? silly fucker.

thanks for the feedback, though. yes, it really did need an editor, but what can you do?

sydney would have called it ribald...
to me it was just
sad.

she gathered the stray items of clothing she could find
quickly dressed at the door
and looked once more
at a dozen or so snoring naked bodies
equally strewn about the suite and....

yes. celeste was over, near a corner,
entwined in sleep with that loud red head...
she'd be fine...

"heeeeeey", from the right.

she didn't turn to see. opened the door instead.
mascara now, a blotchy eyemask,
night face erupting into brutal sun.
she slipped out.

it is INSANE to me that people were willing to picket Sirius XM over them firing that racist, hateful, misogynistic asshole. people fucking love racists in this country or something.

We want free speech! But only that speech we agree with!

Sometimes this country is fucked up beyond belief.

it is INSANE to me that people were willing to picket Sirius XM over them firing that racist, hateful, misogynistic asshole. people fucking love racists in this country or something.

The world for that sort of "humor" is rapidly disappearing with the times. They wanna hang onto their dwindling spaces to be shitstains.

Much like the minuscule stains here who yell up and down as hard as they can cuz they can't do it at home.

The world for that sort of "humor" is rapidly disappearing with the times. They wanna hang onto their dwindling spaces to be shitstains.

Much like the minuscule stains here who yell up and down as hard as they can cuz they can't do it at home.

I don't think he meant it as humor. He was attacked, apparently, and got on the air to lash out or vent....or something. I didnt think anyone listened to those guys....who knew they had an audience?

I don't think he meant it as humor. He was attacked, apparently, and got on the air to lash out or vent....or something. I didnt think anyone listened to those guys....who knew they had an audience?

Guy.

The asshole disrespected a woman's space in public, she let him know how much she didn't appreciate it, he responds with heaps more misogyny and racist bullshit, his employers finally decide they didn't want to deal with his shit because, even on his own time and dime, he is their face.

Yes, they've had an audience for a long, long time. A large one, made up of the same schmoes as they are. He did what he did and does what he does because he thought he had the privilege to do so, because he could get away with it under the umbrella of "humor." And he got paid for alla that.

Welp, no more. There are limits to privilege, especially when it fucks with the bigger fish's dollar signs.

*drops mic*

Guy.

The asshole disrespected a woman's space in public, she let him know how much she didn't appreciate it, he responds with heaps more misogyny and racist bullshit, his employers finally decide they didn't want to deal with his shit because, even on his own time and dime, he is their face.

Yes, they've had an audience for a long, long time. A large one, made up of the same schmoes as they are. He did what he did and does what he does because he thought he had the privilege to do so, because he could get away with it under the umbrella of "humor." And he got paid for alla that.

Welp, no more. There are limits to privilege, especially when it fucks with the bigger fish's dollar signs.

*drops mic*

After going on a tirade last week when he claimed that a woman assaulted him in New York City, Anthony Cumia was fired by the satellite-radio company July 3 but was back on Twitter on Monday talking about fans canceling their subscriptions. -

You and your white privilege.....

A guy like that is definitely going to call assault when a woman stands up for herself and puts him back.

He was taking a creepshot of some woman who didn't know him. No doubt she took issue with it - while I highly doubt the first thing she did was run up and punch him, I wouldn't be surprised if she asked him to hand over the film and he refused, and then it escalated. Hell, I honestly don't know what I would have done had I been alone in NYC and some random guy had taken a picture of me. Creeped out would have been the least of it.

He claims she punched him...5 times, then it was 10 times, then "five blacks jumped me". Lol because in deserted NYC at night 5 blacks are just lurking in the shadows ready to just come out of the woodwork to attack that ONE POOR WHITE DUDE?

And there were no witnesses? No police report?

But yeah, I'm sure he was totally telling the truth and she assaulted him.

And one person assaulting him is totally justification for him calling all black people "Animals" and claiming "they're not people". But he's the victim you guys! Why are we outraged at his hatespeak when clearly he's THE VICTIM???

The fact that this guy has an audience, has followers, has people that agree with and defend him...that is fucking terrifying to me.

We want free speech! But only that speech we agree with!

Sometimes this country is fucked up beyond belief.

Burger King putting rainbows and "equality" on their burger wrappers? OMG BOYCOTT! OMG INFRINGING MY RELIGIOUS FREEDOM! OMG HATE SPEECH AGAINST CHRISTIANS!!!

Racist gets fired for being a racist fuck and publicly embarrassing his employers? FREE SPEECH! FREEEEEEEDOOOOOMMMMMM

I have no doubt there's a significant overlap between those two groups

Burger King putting rainbows and "equality" on their burger wrappers? OMG BOYCOTT! OMG INFRINGING MY RELIGIOUS FREEDOM! OMG HATE SPEECH AGAINST CHRISTIANS!!!

Racist gets fired for being a racist fuck and publicly embarrassing his employers? FREE SPEECH! FREEEEEEEDOOOOOMMMMMM

I have no doubt there's a significant overlap between those two groups

Did BK do that, really? I might have to break my no fast food rule and get some fries from them.

After going on a tirade last week when he claimed that a woman assaulted him in New York City, Anthony Cumia was fired by the satellite-radio company July 3 but was back on Twitter on Monday talking about fans canceling their subscriptions. -

You and your white privilege.....

He was taking a creepshot of some woman who didn't know him. No doubt she took issue with it - while I highly doubt the first thing she did was run up and punch him, I wouldn't be surprised if she asked him to hand over the film and he refused, and then it escalated. Hell, I honestly don't know what I would have done had I been alone in NYC and some random guy had taken a picture of me. Creeped out would have been the least of it.

He claims she punched him...5 times, then it was 10 times, then "five blacks jumped me". Lol because in deserted NYC at night 5 blacks are just lurking in the shadows ready to just come out of the woodwork to attack that ONE POOR WHITE DUDE?

And there were no witnesses? No police report?

But yeah, I'm sure he was totally telling the truth and she assaulted him.

And one person assaulting him is totally justification for him calling all black people "Animals" and claiming "they're not people". But he's the victim you guys! Why are we outraged at his hatespeak when clearly he's THE VICTIM???

The fact that this guy has an audience, has followers, has people that agree with and defend him...that is fucking terrifying to me.

tumblr_m9wofiCO961qa6g1m.gif

Where you at, Becky?

Got nothing to say now, ah?

Funny how the yap stops alla sudden when verity steps in the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back