The Isolated Blurt Thread VII: 7th Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but he bought Tahitian vanilla gelato for the ice cream. OHMYGOD.

Still full from dinner, but thinking of running around the block to burn it off. I want a big bowl of ICE CREAM AND CHOCOLATE NOW.

I'm inviting him out the next time I get to your town.

I'm a little embarrassed that I think "You're the Worst" is really, really funny.
It's great so far.
I can't believe they stole the cat! Boooooooooo.
Are you kidding? That was the best part.
We stopped at the store, but I was finishing up a work thing on my phone so I stayed in the car, and Roadhead texts me from the store and tells me he is buying fixings for hot fudge sundaes and now all I can think about is eating a bowl of chocolate. Hot, delicious chocolate. I love this man so much.
You're new web series interview show should be called "Sundaes with Sinny."
*nods*

qd0sl8kgesiwuer443he.jpg

No, so holp me Petault, it is not a miseffectual whyancinthinous riot of blots and blurs and bars and balls and hoops and wriggles and juxtaposed jottings linked by spurts of speed: it only looks as like is as damn it; and, sure, we ought really to rest thankful that at this deleteful hour of dungflies dawning we have even a written on with dried ink scrap of paper at all to show for ourselves, tare it or leaf it, (and we are lufted to ourselves as the soulfisher when he led the cat out of the bout) after all that we lost and plundered of it even to the hidmost coignings of the earth and all it has gone through and by all means, after a good ground kiss to Terracussa and for wars luck our lefftoff’s flung over our home homeplate, cling to it as with drowning hands, hoping against all hope all the while that, by the light of philosophy, (and may she never folsage us!) things will begain to clear up a bit one way or another within the next quarrel of an hour and be hanged to them as ten to one they will too, please the pigs, as they ought to categorically, as, strickly between ourselves, there is a limit to all things so this will never do.
–James Joyce
Finnegans Wake

No, still not here.

I've always thought that odd. When people decide to be "proper" in their nomenclature they are medically wrong. We don;t call penii "urethras" or "Vas Deferens"

But people do sometimes write penii as though that were a proper Latinate plural.

Latin Grammar Buddy [requiescant in pace] says: try nominative plural in STEM-es.

It's an illusion. I'm still not here. No. Not here.

Equinoxe! Hello there.

Hello! How are you?

This place is simultaneously wholly different and exactly the same.

I'm only sort of here, mind you; though I could possibly be enticed into making a [limited] return if someone can correctly guess the song stuck in my head.

Hello! How are you?

This place is simultaneously wholly different and exactly the same.

I'm only sort of here, mind you; though I could possibly be enticed into making a [limited] return if someone can correctly guess the song stuck in my head.

Hi! I'm good ta. Lovely to see you. It is...it's still chock full o'twats but usually still good for a laugh.

I think the song in your head is Heaven or Las Vegas by the Cocteau Twins.

Hang on, no...you're a classy bird aren't you. It will be something more sombre. I'll never guess it. :(

All this faux lesbian flirting is getting into my subconscious. Last night I dreamt I was in a tearoom at the back of an old bookshop, going totally hardcore with the waitress who just happened to be Zohra Lampert.

All this faux lesbian flirting is getting into my subconscious. Last night I dreamt I was in a tearoom at the back of an old bookshop, going totally hardcore with the waitress who just happened to be Zohra Lampert.

Top of the morning to ya luv.....:rose:

Look, just because I've posted several times in one day doesn't mean I'm here

Hi! I'm good ta. Lovely to see you. It is...it's still chock full o'twats but usually still good for a laugh.

I think the song in your head is Heaven or Las Vegas by the Cocteau Twins.

Thank you!

Until the end of May, I hadn't been here—at all—since April 2009, so I was rather surprised how many people are still here—sometimes even pleasantly. And, of course, a lot of people are still here but don't have the same names.

Unfortunately no, but "Heaven or Las Vegas" was my song here in a way.

Last edited:
Thank you!

Until the end of May, I hadn't been here—at all—since April 2009, so I was rather surprised how many people are still here—sometimes even pleasantly. And, of course, a lot of people are still here but don't have the same names.

Unfortunately no, but "Heaven or Las Vegas" was my song here in a way.
heaven_zps5dcc2e2c.jpg

I've always thought that odd. When people decide to be "proper" in their nomenclature they are medically wrong. We don;t call penii "urethras" or "Vas Deferens"

Speaking of vaginas...is anyone missing a toy?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/24/sex-toy-stuck-womans-vagina-10-years_n_5617590.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Eeewww eewww ewwww

I'm surprised the batteries didn't start to leak, and did she not ever have sex in the 10 yrs after? It'd kinda get in the way a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back