The Isolated Blurt Thread VII: 7th Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night, I sent him to bed with a blowjob and a foot rub. Today, the house is squeaky clean, and the meatloaf is almost ready to come out of the oven. Sometimes, I'm an awesome girlfriend. :)

Last night, I sent him to bed with a blowjob and a foot rub. Today, the house is squeaky clean, and the meatloaf is almost ready to come out of the oven. Sometimes, I'm an awesome girlfriend. :)

If your blowjobs are so good you get him to clean the house AND cook meatloaf, you're definitely a keeper...

Last edited:
26ec05a2634042a2bb2515dca2a04fc0bbb8d8a0_m.gif

What the bloody hell America!

I went to get my first prescription filled today -- including 3 months of birth control which I need for PCOS so they're not just my slut pills - the Co-pay came out to $100. That is insane! I am used to paying $6 for 4 months of pills... I can't even handle this. And it's not like we have shit insurance either, so I don't even know wtf this is.

Sounds like you have shin splints.

Shin splints. There are stretches you can do to help minimize them.

Oops, didn't see this.

I will research that. It hurt really bad today.

I went to get my first prescription filled today -- including 3 months of birth control which I need for PCOS so they're not just my slut pills - the Co-pay came out to $100. That is insane! I am used to paying $6 for 4 months of pills... I can't even handle this. And it's not like we have shit insurance either, so I don't even know wtf this is.

Welcome to my world.

I wonder what pulled pork ice cream would be like.
Okay, now I want to know too.
Long as it wasn't chunky. Blehr.

Mmm. Farrah-head.

I was in a similar situation yesterday with different meds. Most insurance plans have a prescription deductible that has to be met once a year before they start covering anything for you. Anywhere from $100 up. Nothing like an expensive kick to the ladynads.

Calm the blurts down, lady!

You are not in Oz anymore ;)

On my insurance it would have cost you at most $9 per month, but my insurance is expensive so it's a wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back