The incest just happens and isn't discussed between the two people?

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru
Maybe this is a stylistic method, but I find it hotter when the incest just happens and there's never any discussion about it between the two family members. Its as if the 'never having a formal discussion about what they've been doing together', they can ignore or deny that its occurring. Therefore, there's no need to worry over it morally.

I think it's a good idea, with or without incest. Two people, a lot of attraction and eye contact. The manner of dress becomes more alluring and their manner is more seductive. It starts softly over time. A caress or a grope. And then that first kiss.

Does "isn't discussed" concerns also dirty talk during the act? No "fuck your mommy", no "suck your son's dick", no "do you love taking your daughter's virginity"?

Does "isn't discussed" concerns also dirty talk during the act? No "fuck your mommy", no "suck your son's dick", no "do you love taking your daughter's virginity"?
Maybe some of that would be okay. But relations should go back to "normal" and acting like nothing is different after the sex acts are over.

Maybe some of that would be okay. But relations should go back to "normal" and acting like nothing is different after the sex acts are over.
I'm asking because it adds to the taboo. If they simply have sex wothout giving at all to incestous talk, I don't think it differs from "normal" sex enough.

Then, I like this idea. Kind of like family with benefits. They have sex some time, but outside of that, they're normal family.

The contrast between depraved sex acts and trying to maintain family relationships would be interesting. It might be confusing for a son though.

"Last night my mom begged me to fuck her hard doggy style, then she titfucked me, drooling all over my cock and sucking until I came in her mouth. But this morning I'm the disgusting pig for drinking milk straight from the carton."

"My sister doesn't want to split a soda because she thinks saliva backwash is gross, but last night she was telling me to spit in her mouth as she came all over my cock."

The contrast between depraved sex acts and trying to maintain family relationships would be interesting. It might be confusing for a son though.

"Last night my mom begged me to fuck her hard doggy style, then she titfucked me, drooling all over my cock and sucking until I came in her mouth. But this morning I'm the disgusting pig for drinking milk straight from the carton."

"My sister doesn't want to split a soda because she thinks saliva backwash is gross, but last night she was telling me to spit in her mouth as she came all over my cock."
In my first mother son story I had a line where after the son blew his load, Mom was licking it up and said. "Wow, even now I still have to clean up after you."

Could go that way too. Normal life bleeds over to sex life.

As mom's grinding on top of her son he asks her "Mom, don't judge, but do you think you could whisper dirty things to me?" Mom drags her tits across his chest as she leans over. As she keeps the grinding up she whispers to her son "Your laundry, your bedroom, the dishes you left in the sink...."

Mom thinks she's funny. Mom jokes?

I think its interesting to explore why family members have crossed that line. If they are just going to have sex as though they were two non relatives than why choose incest as a theme?

I say they started it that way exacly BECAUSE they didn't want to interfere with the family dynamic. It just isn't as easy or simple as they thought it would be.

I'm asking because it adds to the taboo. If they simply have sex wothout giving at all to incestous talk, I don't think it differs from "normal" sex enough.

Then, I like this idea. Kind of like family with benefits. They have sex some time, but outside of that, they're normal family.
That's brilliant--Family with Benefits.

Love this idea. They are utterly depraved, passionate, loving, sexual partners in the bedroom. But completely normal outside of it. I'd love a brother and sister spending the entire night together, the older brother absolutely ravaging his little sister's body, filling her pussy, ass, and mouth with cum in three different fuck-sessions throughout the night till he's utterly drained and she is completely spent with the number of orgasms she's had. They have each other's cum, sweat, spit, and marks all over each other. Her nails have made scratches in his back that actually sting because of how deeply he fucked her and made her cum in pleasure she had never even imagined could be felt.

They looked into each other's eyes as they came together, sucked each other tongue's, and whispered EVERYTHING to each other - including many "I love you"s scattered throughout the night and "I love your body/pussy/cock", "I'm yours forever" even.

But..in the morning, brother goes back to his room, showers there while she showers in her room.

They come to the living room and fight over the last cinnamon toast crunch serving. "You always take the last serving!" she exclaims, pissed at her brother. "You suck so much."

"Whatever loser stop whining we can get more." he responds.

All this, while his heavy load is dripping into her panties and his cock feels raw from the three orgasms he had inside her sweet little body.

Maybe this is a stylistic method, but I find it hotter when the incest just happens and there's never any discussion about it between the two family members. Its as if the 'never having a formal discussion about what they've been doing together', they can ignore or deny that its occurring. Therefore, there's no need to worry over it morally.

I think the thing is, the readers are reading specifically for that kink, so it's in the author's best interest to constantly remind the reader through dialogue and narration that these two people are related, so it's not something you see a lot of.

I think it's a great idea, though. Maybe like a family of nudists who takes it one step further and sees sex as something just as casual as dad's dangly dick at dinnertime.

Wonder if they're just deluding themselves to get off or if they legitimately believe that? It'd be stretching the site's rules, though, unless you make that kind of mentality a recent thing.

Back