The "I wish to receive Pm's" (twist on the how many)

I am always willing to PM. I enjoy talking and no, sex doesn't have to be the topic - although I am always game.

Ladies send me a pm, you will probably be one of very few so you will get a response.

Disclaimer: quality of response is not guaranteed, response should not be used whilst operating heavy machinery. You should not take more than one responce in 24 hours.

"Mature" gent here who often works from home and would enjoy PM's from some ladies to keep my creative juices flowing while working.

I have not gotten very many messages today and I was looking to chat with a woman...so PM me I do not bite i only nibble.

Two of my favorite playmates have new men in their real lives, a third (can you believe it) went back to her husband. ;) My mailbox is lonely with out them, it's looking for new friends. Any ladies want to help it out??

I'd love some PMs from some ladies.

I've been around for a while but haven't posted much overall. I'd love to chat with someone and potentially get some ideas on how to start getting into posting more on the site.

I have gotten one today bit I would not mind getting some from some of the lovely ladies of Lit.

Back