The "I wish to receive Pm's" (twist on the how many)

Id love to receive pms from people just looking for a good chat! About the day in general and if it gets naughty, cool, but if not, also happy for just a chat :)

Some great perspective in this thread!

As a guy, I rarely recieve PMs and those I do are typically no more than one line.

I can be witty and hold an intelligent conversation, and I'm really just looking for the same. I think we are all just looking for an amusing way to learn about ourselves or others.

Ladies, rate my profile? Too vague or not appealing?

Happy Chatting! Cheers!

If I might add.. it does help to see the guys interact in the threads so they seem more approachable and not just trolls looking to get off. ;)

Who doesn't enjoy getting mail?? I don't receive many random PMs but sincerely appreciate the ones I do get. Quality is definitely better than Quantity! :)

A PM on how to make leftovers into an interesting dinner would be nice. I don't want to just reheat my leftover chicken in the microwave. Gotta be something I can do with it!

Stuck indoors, banging my head on the keyboard with writers block, totally felling uninspired. A fun PM would be nice. :rolleyes:

really would love to receive some Pm's

I wish to receive PM's from girls that are looking for a nice guy to talk to or is searching for a potential boyfriend.

My wife and I enjoy receiving PM's. We have a pic threat in AM pics so its fun to read the hot comments she gets. Makes the sex great!

So PM away :) he he

I feel like answering a pm honestly as I can for some reason. Anyone got a interesting question?

I'm still fairly new here and probably a little too shy. So if I'm here, feel free to PM me.

Back