The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OhMissScarlett said:
I doubt it. My bf has been being a moody bitch. So, nothing for him. By the time I get through with all my housework, I'm too tired to do anything anyway.

p.s. Kendo, I can't do it standing up for some reason.

Practice.

sophia jane said:
Good morning. Anyone have hope for the weekend??

cuz I don't.

SJ

No, but I did last weekend, which is why I haven't posted. Made myself inellible. :D

I'm here today. But I don't mind so much because I know exactly when I'm getting off this thread. :nana: There is hope after all!

SJ

sophia jane said:
I'm here today. But I don't mind so much because I know exactly when I'm getting off this thread. :nana: There is hope after all!

SJ

Congrats SJ!

Well the best laid plans of mice and men left me unlaid. Maybe for father's day I'll get a little something something.

or the anniversary is around the corner, that's usually a good fuck day right?

Tuesday and unlaid. Rum and coke for everyone here, on me.

Unless of course one of the ladies wants to do body shots, in which case teh drinks are on her, and I'll pay for them ;)

Salvor-Hardon said:
Tuesday and unlaid. Rum and coke for everyone here, on me.

Unless of course one of the ladies wants to do body shots, in which case teh drinks are on her, and I'll pay for them ;)

Body shots are good. You don't think it's too early to start drinking, tho? ;)

SJ

sophia jane said:
Body shots are good. You don't think it's too early to start drinking, tho? ;)

SJ

Maybe, ok so jello body shots till noon then the hard stuff comes out.

ok if the decline in this threads activity is a result of tons of people getting laid I may have to go hire a professional just to find my way off as well. I was going to type "to get off" but that goes without saying.

Salvor-Hardon said:
ok if the decline in this threads activity is a result of tons of people getting laid I may have to go hire a professional just to find my way off as well. I was going to type "to get off" but that goes without saying.

I'm still here. We're stuck here together. :)

SJ

OhMissScarlett said:
What are you stuck together with? :p
something sticky?

a half case of astroglide
3 pints of liquid latex
65 feet of nylon cord
and 17 twinkies

That's all I'm saying :devil:

mlady_france said:
Finding a nice comfy spot. Looks like I'll be joining the ranks here.

Me too! Been away a while but astroglide and a few other things drew me back like a moth to a flame. :p :kiss: :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back