The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salvor-Hardon said:
I'm not fishing for compliments, I'm just wanting validation that I am cute.

Or Devilishly handsome, either way.
Well, I think you're cute even if SJ won't say it. ;)

elizabethwest said:
Well, I think you're cute even if SJ won't say it. ;)

Oh he knows I think he's cute. And witty. And he knows I have a particular fondness for his words. :) He's just playing coy, fishing for compliments. ;)

SJ

*sets up newly bought tent*

*gathers sticks for a nice campside fire*

*brings out two ton industrial size bag of marshmellows*

Well, I think I'm going to be here a while. Anyone want some marshmellows?

Y'all already know I'm not getting laid. Don't know why I bother to post anymore. I think when I finally have sex again I should start a big celebration thread. :rolleyes:

SJ

sophia jane said:
Y'all already know I'm not getting laid. Don't know why I bother to post anymore. I think when I finally have sex again I should start a big celebration thread. :rolleyes:

SJ
I'll bring the beer. :rolleyes:

sophia jane said:

SJ

I'll be able to offer soon. ;)

Seriously, I'm there too. That's why I set up camp for the long hall.

sophia jane said:

SJ

Why's you not in the 'I didn't...' thread?

It's like buses - wait for ages and then several come along at once! :heart:

sophia jane said:
Depends. Did you like them??? :p

(no sex still)

SJ

Don't tell him, but yes. Were a bit play and I can't get the courage up to say I want to try again.

Got any advice?

elfin_odalisque said:
Don't tell him, but yes. Were a bit play and I can't get the courage up to say I want to try again.

Got any advice?

Clamp the on yourself and wait for him (naked) on the bed??

I play with mine by myself, so I don't have much advice for you.

SJ

sophia jane said:
Clamp the on yourself and wait for him (naked) on the bed??

I play with mine by myself, so I don't have much advice for you.

SJ

Me too, he doesn't really understand. Don't think guys are really sensitive. :rose:

Not meaning to rub in my impending good fortune, but beginning approximately 40 hours from now, I will no longer qualify to participate in this thread, hopefully for many many days.
Cross fingers.
Say a prayer (just in case Someone is really there and has anything to do with stuff like this).
Been a long time.
Really.

hmmnmm said:
Not meaning to rub in my impending good fortune, but beginning approximately 40 hours from now, I will no longer qualify to participate in this thread, hopefully for many many days.
Cross fingers.
Say a prayer (just in case Someone is really there and has anything to do with stuff like this).
Been a long time.
Really.

Yay for you!! (don't forget to give us all the naughty details. :devil: )

SJ

Not yet, but the day is young. We did do some fun foreplay earlier, though. Also, we're going to go see Sin City today. :)

hmmnmm said:
Cross fingers.
Been a long time.
Really.

Hate, hate hate.

Tell us the juicy bits. :p :p

New week, new day, no new sex.

ANd what really stinks, the wife got a new hair cut, and looks really sexy. Better than she has in a long time. Telling her she's gorgeous has become a hourly event.

And yet still, nothing. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe this friday.

*grinning that SJ and elizabeth think I'm cute even when I fish for compliments ;) *

sophia jane said:
Hi. I'm running out of witty ways to say I'm horny. (and not getting any)

SJ

Being in the same situation myself, allow me to make a few suggestions:

I'm horny. I'm not getting any.

Well...I guess that's my suggestion. I tend to agree with you. Be blunt. Be horny. Come over to my place we can solve two problems at once. :cool:

Salvor-Hardon said:
*grinning that SJ and elizabeth think I'm cute even when I fish for compliments ;) *
I think you're cute too. ;)

Not laid, but it's early yet...

Salvor-Hardon said:
ooooh thank you kara. And thanks for the vampire name generator theft too. :cool:
A needy and violent spirit? You may never get laid.. :rolleyes:

Kara. said:
A needy and violent spirit? You may never get laid.. :rolleyes:

Yeah I was a bit put off by that line myself. I'm not needy just..... well that is to say.... I'm more...... ah hell.

But the woman who finds that attractive...... its magic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back