The head of Be Best wore a jacket trolling everyone.

RoryN

You're screwed.
"Choose words carefully. Be compassionate." - Be Best website

"I don't really care. Do you?" - Melania's jacket during border visit

History will be very unkind to this First Lady. :(

Why she would wear that is beyond comprehension. It was a nice gesture going to visit the kids, all to be tainted by her white trash clothing.

I hope she is not going in the same direction as her attention-whore husband, somebody who wants to make headlines every hour. Jesus, these people are so fucking high-maintenance.

FAKE NEWS

you made it up!

FAKE NEWS

you made it up!

Who do you believe, closeted busybody, or your lying eyes?

180621173120-02-melania-trump-jacket-0621-super-tease.jpg

Who do you believe, closeted busybody, or your lying eyes?

180621173120-02-melania-trump-jacket-0621-super-tease.jpg

Nigger Rory said THIS

She didnt!

She wore it TO and from the plane, and NT when she deplaned and visited the site

so

FAKE NEWS!

FAKE NEWS

you made it up!

The problem with turds like you and Trump repeating that often in the face of proof that includes a reaction of Melania's White House handlers to it (that they hoped it wouldn't take over the narrative of the visit. Well, then, don't do it, dummies) is that each and every time you float the lie you become that much less believable on anything.

Did she wear it on the ground in Texas or not? (I’d call that anti-virtue signalling.)

Did she wear it at the detention facility or not? (That would be evidence of a brain tumor.)

Did she wear it on the ground in Texas or not? (I’d call that anti-virtue signalling.)

Did she wear it at the detention facility or not? (That would be evidence of a brain tumor.)

No

No

Read the link I posted, DUMMY

Donald J. Trump
âś”
@realDonaldTrump
“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!
4:51 PM - Jun 21, 2018

Well, maybe if she is going to start wearing message clothes from the clearance rack at Walmart, she could wear a tank top that says "I'm with Stupid" the next time she accompanies the Stable Genius to the aftermath of the next school shooting.

Michelle Obama's church outfit sparks controversy

"You do NOT go into cathedrals in Italy with all that skin exposed, she should know better," wrote one commenter.

"She should have some class and cover up...very embarrassing for Americans," wrote another.

"She was so classy in office. What happened?" asked another commenter.

"So this is what she looks like when she dresses herself. Scary," commented another.
https://www.opposingviews.com/categ...e-among-online-users-bearing-shoulders-church

Do first ladies usually dress like a bum with hand scribbled graffiti on their trenchcoat?
Does it sounds like a good idea to wear that at all? Ever?

If there answer is "no", then you have a very unaware Trump in the white house.

Back