The Half-Orc's Half-Sister (Closed for HornyPussycat21)

Eli giggled as she was picked up and kissed on the lips. She didn't think it was possible, but she got even happier in her brothers arms. "Oh we had so much fun! Guess what Anna said," she bounced on top of her brother as she asked. "She offered to become my SLUT!" She yelled with a smile.

She felt his hands on the back of her dress, pulling it up to she off her black panties. "Okay, no panties." She told him as she wiggledout of his arms and stood on the floor. Eli bent over as she grabbed her panties, pulling them off.

She turned and threw then on her bed before looking back at her brother with a smile, pulling her dress down to cover herself. "May I ask why I'm not to wear panties?" She asked him before she reached out and grabbed his hand in her's.

Eli giggled as she was picked up and kissed on the lips. She didn't think it was possible, but she got even happier in her brothers arms. "Oh we had so much fun! Guess what Anna said," she bounced on top of her brother as she asked. "She offered to become my SLUT!" She yelled with a smile.

"Oh really?" He asked, looking at the doll who was standing by the wardrobe. This was a bit of a surprise, he didn't know Anna to be submissive but it was fun to know his sis was a switch, "Well, as long as you remember whose slut you are."

She turned and threw then on her bed before looking back at her brother with a smile, pulling her dress down to cover herself. "May I ask why I'm not to wear panties?" She asked him before she reached out and grabbed his hand in her's.

Alkresh raised her dress in the front and started to rub his hand between her legs. "Well it's a cool night and I might want to warm my hands between your legs...That's not a problem, is it?"

He stopped and kissed her. "Seriously though sis, I know you're desperate for more fun but I think it's important that you get some high society life. I know Mama will want to take the two of us to one of her restaurants and it'll be a great time to meet some people."

He led her out by her hand and took her out to catch a coach. After the two of them got settled, he sat her in his lap and let his hand wander back between her legs. He breathed into her neck.

"Okay my dirty little slut, I want you to tell me all about what the two of you got up to. Make sure to spell out the details," He started to rub her, "I want to hear Everything."

"Mmm no sir. Not at all." She moaned as she closed her eyes a bit, "You can warm your hands there anytime you want." When he stopped, she couln't say she was really pissed, she had just cum about 10 minutes ago.

"Oh a resturant! Sound great master!" She said, noticing then just how hungry she was. All that paying had really taken it out of her. "I'm make sure to be a good girl when we're out meeting people." Eli assured him as she took his out streched hand.

She followed Alkresh as he led her out o the house. She made sure to blow a kiss to Anna before leaving. When they were outside her brother caught up to a coach and got inside, pulling her wth him. Alkresh placed pulled her up and placed her in his lap, spreading her legs.

"Ohhh my!" She moaned as her head fell back, resting on his shoulder. "Mmm yes master. Whatever you say."She whispered as her eyes closed.

"First, after she cleaned me up and turned into hr regular water sprite self, she flew up to my breasts and started to suck and nibble on." She jumped a bit in his lap. "Umm After a moment, she... she moved down and started to..." Eli stopped and opened her eyes. "Wait, did you want everything from the beginning or when we left your office?"

Alkresh chuckled and let his other hand reach under her dress and fondle her breasts as her rubbed her.

"How about after you left my office? It's not that long of a ride, and I only want you to get a little charged up."

He started to kiss her neck.

She nodded her head as she let her's fall back and rest on his shoulder. "Mmm, when we we were carried out of your office, I laid down on my back and gabbed her. I know I should have asked first but she smelled so good. I couldn't hel myself, so I pulled her down and started to lick at her pussy." Eli told him as she moved one of her hands down and placed it over his.

"It was so juicy brother, she was just dripping all over my face as I ran my tongue over her slit. Anna was screaming in pleasure as I lapped it up. Then we were placed on my bed, on the pillows."

She bit her lip for a minute, moaning loud as he ran over her clit. "As I was eating her out she suddenly said she wanted me to be her mistress and her my slut. I flipped her over on her back before I pulled away and asked if she was sure. She wa panting so hard Alkresh, I had no idea I could make her feel like that!" She giggled before moving her other hand to his side.

"I couldn't say no, but since she was so nice at asking I had to reward her. So moved my hands to her thighs and lifted her up before moving my head down and..." She stopped for a moment, blushing. "I licked her sshole big brother."

"Oh Akresh, her ass, it was sooo sweet! The only think I've ever had that was better was your cum! As I licked I pushed two of my fingers in her pussy and started to rub her" She squirmed in his lap, feeling his cock underneath her. "I would have licked it all night if she hadn't scream out that she was going to cum. I couldn't answer mmmmm ohhhh, so good, so... I just pushed my finger further and thrust harder until she came."

"Ahh Alkresh, can we stop now? I feelike 'm gonna cum soon!"

Alkresh laughed.

"Oh no, little sis. We've got a couple blocks yet. If you cum before then, so be it."

He took his fingers and started to thrust like crazy.

"Come on Eli, what happened next? You better not cum before you finish your story or I will have the driver pull over so I can give you a spanking in front of everyone."

"Ahhh fuck Alresh! No fair!" She screamed out as he started to thrust his fingers in and out of her pussy. She spread her legs wider and started to pant, her breasts rising and falling with each breath.

"Ok-okay after she said her thanks you's and kissed me she showed me at tube you gave her, ohhh my god!" She dug her nails into him a bit. "I... I... I laid down on my back when we figured out what to do with it and I watched her tae one end at a time in and mouth and suck until they were both nice and wet." Eli finally allowed her eyes to close as she tried to stop herself from exploding, but it was soooo hard! Even haer then not touching herself.

"She moved and slid the toy in my pussy, mmm it fe0lt so good, but not as good, never as good as your big thick cock. Nothing can spread my more, or go as deep, or feels even half as good as you." Eli reassured him. "Anyway, Anna thrust it inside me until I told her to stop and put the other side in her own cunt."

"She did just as I ask and got on her back, pushing the other side of the toy inside of her. When it was inside her, I grabbed the middle and started to move it so it slide in and out of us." She could feel herself getting closure and cosure to cumming as she spoke and e didn't want to get punish again... and in front of people.

"She was begging to cum, to touch herself as the toy pleasured us, but I told her no. That she had to pleasure me instead! She quickly leaned up and started to rub my clit, making me louder. I moved the tube faster when I felt I was getting close to cumming and moved my hand to her cit and started to rub. She was a really good slut until then Alkresh, but then she had to cum before I said she could. Ahhhhh I can't hold back much longer!" She screamed.

Alkresh just pumped faster with his fingers.

"Is that all Eli? Didn't you punish her for cumming before you said she could? Come on slut, don't you dare cum before you finish telling me what happened."

He let his free hand start fondling her breast.

"I couldn't! We had played to long! I-I-I didn't have time!" She yelled at him. "I told her I would punish her later on! I promised her I would punish her!" Eli added before whimperingF he wanted to hear more, he wasn't going to. Not right now. She couldn't back any longer.

She arched her back and screamed out in bliss as she started to cum, flooding his hand with her sweet juices as her body twiched and squirmed in exstacy.

Eli fell back n her brother with a loud gasp. "I'm sorry... sorry master." She mumbled as she opened her eyes.

Alkresh grinned as he watched his sister come down from her orgasm.

"Oh my. Well, it sounded like you were done anyway." Alkresh turned her head to him and kissed her briefly before bending her over his knees. "Of course, a good slut would have contained herself. So instead of publicly humiliating you, I'm going to give you just a little punishment."

He raised the dress up until it's bottom hung right under his sister's breasts. He then called to the driver.

"Sir, could you pull over and help us with something?"

The driver complied and pulled over and came around to the door, giving a stunned look at the shapely bottom that stuck out at him.

"I think my slut has sprung a leak. Could you help plug her up?"

The driver was still stunned but got in the car and closed the door behind him. He was an older human, almost seventy, and his sunken eyes stared hungrily at the young elf. He let his hand wander over Eli's body and stuck his wrinkled fingers in her dripping pussy.

"Now Mr..."

"Jake," The man said, completely taken with the young woman in front of him. "Is she going to be on the menu tonight?"

Alkresh chuckled. "Afraid not Jake...at least to the public. You though are in the unique position of getting to give her a test run...if you'd like."

Jake was already pulling down his pants, revealing an eight-inch erection that was thick, veiny, and bent a bit to the left.

Alkresh smiled, pleased that he had such a horny man. "So how do you want her Jake?"

The white-haired human grinned. "Take her dress off."

Alkresh quickly pulled it off. Jake carresed Eli's ass and reached down to feel her wetness.

"Did you get wet in Jake's coach, little missy?" The man asked.

"Oh yes Jake. This naughty little slut made your seats all wet with her dirty little cunt. What do you think we should do about it?" Alkresh said, grinning.

Jake didn't even answer before he started slapping her ass. He kept going till her right cheek was beet red.

"Can you hold her so I can see her tits?" Jake asked.

"Of course." Alkresh pulled Eli up into his lap and held her bottom up so it her pussy was facing Jake.

Jake leaned over and kissed Eli, plunging his tongue in her mouth. "What's your name babydoll? We're going to have some fun tonight."

Alkresh kissed his sister on the cheek and and then ordered her. "Okay slut. Jake's got you till he cums. Now spread your legs and guide his dick into your love hole. We have a schedule to keep though, so you better make him cum quick. Make me proud my naughty little whore."

"Alkresh, I said I was sorry. You don't have to punish me." She said even as she was moved so she was laying across her lap. She looked at the coach door as he called to the driver. "Oh no Alkresh, you can't do that. You can't punish me with the driver watching!" Eli said as the coach pulled to the side.

Her dress was pulled up right as the door opened and the human stared. Sheturned a bright pink and bit her lip as she looked at him. He looked pretty out, though she couldn't be sure how old. She knew humans didn't live as long as them, but she was unsure of by how many years.

She turned her head away from him when Alkresh asked for his help. "What are you doing?" She whispered to him before she felt someones hands run over her body. She turned er eyes away from her brother and looked back at the man, right as he pushed his finger in her twat.

"Ohhh my." She moaned softly as she let her head fall forward as she enjoyed the feeling of his finger, listening to them speak to each other until she heard the sound of pants hitting the ground. Her eyes widened when she saw his cock, still not as big as her brother, but very impressive still. "Your... wow" She mumbled before her dress was pulled off her body, leaving her naked in front of them.

Jakes hand went back to her pussy. "Mmm yes sir. I'm sorry I'm such a little slut Jake." She told him before his hand came down on her ass. She wince and yelped in pain as his hand came down again and again, but she didn't tell him to stop. She was getting punished.

When he stopped there were a few tears in her tears as she was picked up and set back down in his lap so Jake could see her front. Suddenly her eyes widened as Jake leaned over and kissed her, forcing his tongue in her mouth. Eli quickly kissed his back, moving her tongue with his as she did.

When he pulled back, she looked up at him with a sweet smile. "My name is Eli sir, but you can call me anything you want tonight." She told him before Alkresh kissed her cheek, making her look at him. "uhh Jakes get's to cum without getting punished." She mumbled before looking back over at Jake."Your such a lucky man." She told him before she reached forward and grabbed his cock, leading him to her.

Eli spread her legs wider as put the head of him member at the pussy. She looked up at him face. "Please thrust forward now. I want to feel you deep inside me."

Jake smiled and started thrusting. His aged cock easily spread Eli's tight labia and he was balls deep in her in only a few seconds. He moaned as he felt her tight pussy wrap around his member.

"Awww yeah girl. Your pussy is amazing!" Jake said as he started panting over her. He kissed Eli again, "Wrap your legs around me bitch!"

Alkresh kissed Eli again and whispered in her ear. "Come on baby, tell him how good it makes you feel. We've only got fifteen minutes to get there on time so try squeezing your pussy muscles around him."

The half-orc then spoke to the aged driver. "Hey Jake, go ahead and squeeze her tits, get your money's worth on this bitch."

Jake smiled. "Is it all right if I slap em around a bit first?"

"Go right ahead!"

Jake took a free hand and slapped Eli's large breasts letting a thwack fill the coach cabin. He then leaned down and started biting on her nipple.

"Yeah, how do you like this baby? I like girls who can take it a bit rough."

"Ohhh yes Jake! Mmm your big cock feels sooo good in my slutty pussy! Mmm fuck me Jake! Fuck nice and hard baby!" She moaned, following her big brother instructions. She moved her legs up and wrapped them around the man's waist, holding him close to her as he thrust harder and faster.

She movd her hands back and wrapped them around her brothers neck, holding him tight. "Ohhh Jake harder! Fuck me harder!" She screamed as she started to squeeze his cock.

She eyes shot open and she yelped in pain when she felt her breast being smacked. She watched him as he leaned down then and started to bite on her nipple, causing shocks of both pain and pleasure. "Aah, I love it sir. I love being treated like a dirty girl." She movd her hips faster. "Come on Jake, I need to be punished."

Jake felt her tighten around his dick and groaned.

"Yeah girl. You've got old Jake nice and hard."

He heard her begging him for more punishment and took turns slapping her tits before pulling her off Alkresh and getting her on her knees so he could take her from behind. As he thrust into her, he slapped her ass cheeks until they were both just as red.

"Oh baby girl, baby girl, I'm gonna cum soon!" After he saw Alkresh nod, "Yeah, I'm gonna cum right in that little elf pussy of yours. What do you think of that, slut? How do you feel having human cum in your cute little pussy?" Jake asked as he groaned.

Alkresh unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and slapped it against his sister's face, "Come on baby, just cause Jake's almost done, doesn't mean your master is done with you."

Jake gripped her ass and came hard into Eli's snatch. It had been a long time since the old man had been with a woman, so he filled her full of his cum. As he got his pants back on, he patted Eli on the back and kissed her shoulder.

"Yeah girl, you made me feel 50 years younger. If you do get on Mama's menu, I'll make sure to blow a month's paycheck on you. You two have a good ride." He left the cabin and started driving again.

Eli gasped as she was torn away from Alkresh to be set on her knees. She moved her hands down so she didn't fall on her face as the driver slammed into her as he smacked her ass. God, I'm going to have trouble sitting now. She thought, but she couldn't say she didn't enjoy the feeling.

When he said he was going to cum, Eli started to moan louder. "Oh please sir, cum in my slutty pussy. I want to feel your cum fill me up!" She stopped and opened her eyes when something smacked her face. a smile crossed her face when she saw it was her brothers cock.

Quickly, Eli moved one of her hands up and wrapped it around his cock before taking the head in her mouth. She moaned around his member as she sucked hard, stroking him and licking him as she did. As she was enjoying her brothers cock she felt the human explode inside her snatch. Wow, he really is filling me.

Once he was finished, Eli popped her brothers cock out of her mouth. "Bye Jake! I hope to see you again soon." She called after him as he got out of the coach and went back to driving. She turned her eyes up to her brother, "How did I take my puinshment? Was I okay?" She asked him as she moved her tongue and ran it over his whole length.

Alkresh patted Eli on the head, sighing as she licked his shaft.

"You did very well, little one. I can't believe that you've only been pleasuring men for a day. If I knew what a slut you were, I wouldn't have taken your virginity like I did. God, how many times have you even cum today?"

Alkresh looked at his sister and chuckled. She was such an eager lover and so willing to do whatever task he gave her. She'd be his perfect pet.

Eli smiled happliy and kissed the head of his cock. "I don't know how many times I haven't been keeping count." She said with a giggle. "Torrow I'll be sure to keep count if you want me too though."

"How much longeruntil we get to Mama Sinners?" She asked with curiously before se moved her head back down and took him back in her mouth, taking him deep as she sucked.

Alkresh groaned as his sister took him in her mouth but he pulled her head away and beckoned for her to sit on his lap.

"Sorry sis, I don't want to shoot my load before we get there. It will only be a few minutes anyway."

He cradled her to him and kissed her breasts.

"Mmmm Eli. I can barely keep my hands off you," he said before he looked lovingly into her eyes, "I'm really glad you're enjoying yourself so much, sis. I was worried after you were so reluctant on the train but I'm so glad you have such a large appetite for sex."

He kissed her on the lips and stroked her hair.

"I love you Eli. Everytime I think of you and see you smile, I just want to grab you and tear all your clothes off." He kissed her again, "I really think I'm in love with you sis."

"Uh, sir? We'll be arriving in just a couple minutes." Jake called back.

Alkresh hugged his naked sister to him and then held up her dress.

Eli looked up at her brother confused when she was pulled away. She had the urge to shoot forward ad take him back in er mouth but his word held him back. Slowly, she stood up and got in his lap, placing her head on his shoulder.

"And I'm glad you came to pick me up. Compared to what we've been doing in the city and my life at home, I relieze i've probably been living one hell of a borefest." She said before leaning up and kissing his cheek. "To think, I've only been here a day on top of that!"

She crossed her legs, "I love you too Alkresh, but if you just want to tear my clothes off, shouldn't I stop wearing clothes... or stop smiling at you?" She asked softly as she moved her free hand up and ran her fingers through his hair. "Though I really don't think I can do the no smiling thingy."

She looked away from them as Jake called they were almost there. "Thank you Jakey!" She called back before giggling, feeling her brother hug her. When he pulld back she took her dress from him and moved off his lap. Sitting down beside him, Eli pulled the dress over her body, stopping when she remember what was in her pussy. Quickly she looked up at her brother.

"He came inside me and it's... it's leaking out." She said with a flushed face.

Alkresh chuckled. "Oh no, the fun comes from pulling your clothes off. If I let you walk around naked, I might start taking your beauty for granted.

When she reminded his about Jake's cum, he just patted her bottom. "It's fine slut, just let it come down your leg, Mama won't mind."

As the coach neared the brothel, things slowed down. There were whole crowds of people walking in and out, from all walks of life and state of dress. Alkresh kissed Eli and then called out to Jake,

"Hey Jake, we'll just walk the rest of the way. How much?"

The driver laughed.

"No charge, just promise that if that girl of yours decides to spend the night at Mama's, you'll drop me a line."

"Sure." Alkresh said as he opened the door and held his hand out for Eli. He led his sisters to the front of the line. The building didn't appear any different than the other one in the city; it was a tall building made of bricks. The only distinguishing feature was a large neon sign that spelled out, "Elysian Fields." The crowd stared at the two of them, some people annoyed that they were gong to the front, some knowing who Alkresh was and trying to catch a peek, and some wondering if the two of them would be available for the night. Alkresh just smiled at the large troll who smiled back and let them past the rope barrier.

They went through the doorway into a lighted hallway that had pink carpeting covering all the walls, with the exception of the glass panels that cut off the workers from the public. Each of the brothel workers sat on a chair and there was a sign in front of their window that numbered them from 1-20. Some of the seats were empty but those that weren't held very attractive men and women that were dressed in only their underwear. The workers smiled at the two of them and gave suggestive winks.

"If you see anyone you like, just tell me and maybe later tonight I'll let you have a treat, my dirty little slut." Alkresh said, gripping Eli's bottom.

"Are you sure Alkresh? I mean know I'm a well yours. So shouldn't that mean, if anyones cum is sliding out and down my legs, it should be yours." She said softly as she pulled h0er dress all the way down.

When the caoch came to a stop, Eli smiled and followed Alkresh out, waving goodbye to Jake as they walked to the building, in front of the line of people. She quickly grabbed oto her brothers arm and held onto him tigh. Like she was afraid he would disappear if she were to let him go. She made she to keep her head down, away from anyones eyes as they stared.

Eli looked up as they walked into the building, gasping softly. Quickly, she moved closure to her brother soshe was pressed up against him, out of the way of any people. As they walked, she saw the people sitting behind the glass.

"What are they doing behind there?" She asked, gasping when she felt her bum being squeezed. She looked up at him with a grin. "Now Alkresh, your being naughty and in public too." She said with a giggle.

"So, where would Mam Sinner be?" She asked him.

"What are they doing behind there?" She asked, gasping when she felt her bum being squeezed. She looked up at him with a grin. "Now Alkresh, your being naughty and in public too." She said with a giggle.

"They're the employees. If you want to take one for the night, you go to the madame and just tell her the number you want." Alkresh answered before kissing her on the cheek, "then that person will be called up and you go back to them with your room where you...well. Also, if there's one place we can be naughty in public, trust me, it's a brothel."

"So, where would Mama Sinner be?" She asked him.

"Right here, cutie" a booming but sultry voice said. "I heard you found a new girl but I had no idea she'd be so damn sexy."

The person behind the voice came into view at the end of the hall. It was a large woman, taller than Alkresh and a bit chubby, but not too fat for an ogress. She had long green hair that had been braided together and hung down to her ass. She was wearing dark blue dress that showed off her grey chest and some of her back. The Ogress walked over and hugged the two of them, kissing them both on the head.

"How's my favorite boy doing?"

"Good Mama, how about yourself? Alkresh asked Mama Sinner as he hugged her back.

"Oh just fine honey, people keep wanting to fuck like rabbits and my girls keep wanting to work, so I'm doing great business wise, could always use a few more cuties around though. Speaking of..." The elegant ogress looked at Eli, "What's your name sweetheart?"

Eli turned her head around when she heard someone, other them her brother answer her question. She was shocked when she was pulled into a hug, along with Alkresh. Not wanting to be rude, Eli wrapped her arms around her and gave her a big hug.

After a moment she pulled away and put her hands behind her back. "Umm My name is Elijah Bloodstone, Mama, but most people just call me Eli." She said softly as she looked over the Ogress. She was quite pretty.

Eli was surprise how fast it went around that she and Alkresh were together. Being a city, she thought it would take a few days. Or at all for. Why would peple care who or if he was dating.

She bowed her head down. "I woud like to thank you for taking care of Alkresh when he first came to the city Ms. Sinner." She looked up at her. "It was very kind of you."

The Ogress chuckled. and raised Eli back up.

"Oh there's no need to thank me, Eli. You should have seen little Al when he came to the city though, he was covered in mud and was being chased by a pack of dogs. Of course, that was before we had much of city, it was just a pile of mud back in those days. Anyway, he collapsed right in front of my brothel, exhausted and I took him inside. He was all the girls could talk about for a few days and the poor little bugger just thought we were a bunch of women that lived together and went through a lot of boyfriends really fast. You should have seen how wide his eyes got when he accidentally saw Rene naked.

Alkresh blushed.

"Awww, see? He's so cute when he's embarrassed! Anyway, he heard that clockwork masters were in town, and we did have a few, but all we had were the pits back in the day. I offered him a job cleaning and he took it; he just looked so heartbroken though. So one day a client couldn't pay so he offered his clockwork man. I was about to have one of my boys throw him out when little Alkresh just lit up. He took that piece of junk back to his room and three days later he entered it into the pits and came out a champion. Then he went on a winning streak that lasted so long that all the other clockwork masters started to look up to him and he got the ball running on organizing the town, with just a little help by me, and then of course we started to get offers of friendship from both the Overlord and several kingdoms...of course, they just wanted control of our mines and the clockwork masters. A few times they sent some armed forces and even a representative of the Overlord came..."

Mama started laughing, "I'm sorry child, I sometimes babble about things in my old age, let's get you two to my office so we can have a chat and have some tea."

The Ogress sniffed the air and looked down at Eli's leg. "Oh my, child, maybe we should get you cleaned up first, as I always say 'You can't get dirty if you aren't clean.'"

She led them to a small room that was closed off by a velvet crutain. pulling it aside, she revealed a pool of water that had steam rising up from it. The ogress pointed to a row of wire hangers and started to undress. Her large breasts had fat, dark nipples, that stuck out proudly. Her green pubic hair was nicely trimmed into a triangle.

"Come on you two, let's get freshened up." She said before she jumped into the water. It wasn't deep, so the ogress' breasts only barely dipped into the water as she tied her hair up behind her.

"So Eli, let's talk about you. How have you been enjoying the city so far? I heard about your exploits at the lingerie shop. I think I might have to ask for an autograph when the catalog comes out.."

Eli smiled up at Mama Sinner. "It might not have been that big of a thing for you to Mama, but I am very close to Alkresh, have been since we were both children. I was so worried when he left us one night, but seeing as he met such a caring, sweet women I'm a bit glad he did leave." She hoped she wasn't sounding rude.

"I mean, if we were to go back in time, I would have made sure he stayed with me, but then he would have never become the man that he now! His ability would have never been reliezed." Eli added sweetly, as she brushed her hair behind her ear. "So, yes Ms. Sinner, I kind of do need to thank you."

When she noticed what was running down her thigh, Eli blushed and grabbed her brothers arm tight, letting her head fall down. "I told you I needed to clean up." She mumbled to him as she followed the Ogress.

When they entered a room, with a pool of water filling it, she raised her brow in impression. Then she looked at Mama Sinner. Her eyes went wide for a moment, seeing her undress. I thought we were just talking. She thought to herself before she looked up at her brother with a confused/shocked face.

Slowly, she moved her hd down and grabbed the bottom of her dress, pulling it off and over her head to reveal her body. She hug her dress up on a hanger before moving, slowly into the warm water. She was shorter then the Orgress so the water covered her breasts from there view.

"Oh umm you already know about the lingerie shop?" She said with a blush as she looked away. "I'm... well flattered that you would even say you wanted a autograh, but I don't think I'm pretty even that you would really want too." Eli looked back at her brother. "Though Alkresh, and many others are being very, very kind with the complements about how I look!"

She moved her hands up to her hairand pulled it up so it was in a bun. "So the cities been amazing! So many nice people! A lot that love Alkresh and few... well..." she shook her head. "What did you want to take about though Mama?"

Back