The Girl and The Twin...(Closed for ReneeStyle)

Trevor's warm hand reached Olivia's hip, his fingertips hovered close to her pussy but he didn't make any move towards. Olivia smiled and finished off her champagne.

"You'll feel like a new man afterwards," Olivia whispered to him, "I promise."

She set the champagne glass aside and straightened up her seat.

"You go to the lavatory, take your pants off and get your cock hard. I'll join you in five minutes, once you're hard and ready." She doubted it would take him that long, but she wanted to draw out the excitement. "I'll knock three times, you let me in, and then I sit on your cock and ride you."

Trevor nodded and was about to stand up, but Olivia stopped him.

"I hope you can be quiet, very quiet. We don't want to get thrown off the plane, and my keepers won't like me being arrested."

"You go to the lavatory, take your pants off and get your cock hard. I'll join you in five minutes, once you're hard and ready...I'll knock three times, you let me in, and then I sit on your cock and ride you...I hope you can be quiet, very quiet. We don't want to get thrown off the plane, and my keepers won't like me being arrested."

There were feds on the flight, and Trevor had told them to expect the outlandish. He also saw their jealousy when they saw Olivia and knew how much fun the young agent would be having. He leaned in as he got up and whispered, "Ooops, I'm already hard....so come as soon as you want...as for noise, I will try to keep it down if you can?"

He winked at her and then kissed her in a kiss so hot that when he got up and passed by the stewardess in the galley, she was staring at him, fanning herself. Trevor smiled and slipped into the first class lavatory, and sliding down his pants, he hadn't been lying. He was hard and ready, but taking his large cock in his hand he slowly stroked it, as she was right, they shouldn't take too long and he wanted to be at full attention. It was probably less than five minutes but felt like forever before he heard the knock on the door.

Opening it and pulling her inside he didn't wait to sit. Instead he pushed Olivia back against the door with a thud, and reached down and pulled her leg up as he lifted her sun dress and ripped her panties off her body in one fim tug. It took mere seconds for his cock to find her opening and push deep and hard inside. Pressing his lips to hers as their bodies slammed into the door, they went from zero to 60 in a second, as his body thrust up and into the sexy lady, fucking her hard...

Olivia gasped as she was pushed against the lavatory wall, Trevor’s strong hand slid up her toned thigh and squeezed her firm ass before he ripped the expensive panties from her. She couldn’t make a sound in protest before their mouths were locked, and his tongue went deep in her mouth. She held him against her body as she returned his passionate kiss.

The cock jammed deep into Olivia’s body and he wound up lifting her whole body upwards, her head almost hitting the low ceiling overhead. She tried not to curse, she liked it rough but this wasn’t what she had in mind. She couldn’t get on his cock in this awkward position. After a few thrusts, Olivia broke the kiss and pushed him down onto the seat. She could finally see his open shirt and his massive cock standing at attention.

“You need to learn to do what I say,” Olivia told him. “You hired me as a professional, and I know the best way to do things sometimes.” She pulled her sundress up to show him her crotch, then turned around and hovered over his lap.

“You do reverse cowgirl in the bathroom because there isn’t room for anything else.” Trevor held his cock up and helped guid it into Olivia’s pussy as she slowly impaled herself on his length with a soft moan. “How does that feel?” She asked, gazing at his reflection in the mirror.

She moaned, reached out for the walls, then used the leverage to begin to pump up and down on his cock. As she did, Trevor undid the string holding her dress up, and peeled the fabric down so he could fondle her bare breasts. His lips began kissing her bare shoulder as he fucked the half-naked woman reverse cowgirl.

Trevor knew he was making a mess of it, but by the time he entered the lavatory he was so consumed by desire he had taken her violently, as any attempt to dismiss his desire for Olivia as purely "the job" was ridiculous! Luckily one of them knew what she was doing.

“You need to learn to do what I say...You hired me as a professional, and I know the best way to do things sometimes.” She pulled her sundress up to show him her crotch, then turned around and hovered over his lap.

“You do reverse cowgirl in the bathroom because there isn’t room for anything else.”

He hadn't been trying to hurt her, that wasn't his thing, he just wanted her so sitting he waited as patiently as he could fo her to adjust and impale herself on his massive throbbing prick. "Oh Fuck YES!!! YES!!!" His strong hands grabbed her waist and he raised and lowered her sexy ass as he powerfully drove his need up inside of her.

His ass slammed back on the toilet seat, but he stopped worrying about the racket they made. Moaning and groaning he fired up inside of her as deep as she could take him over and over. Her cunt was tight and wet, and it gripped him and drove him crazy. It was hard, fierce and amazing, but he knew they didn't have long and he didn't want to hold anything back, "Fuck OLIVIAAAAA!" He moaned and then fired load after load of his seed inside of her....

Olivia groaned like a primal creature as the cock thrust into her over and over, Trevor's hands roamed her bucking body. He squeezed her breasts hard when his body clenched up and he came, released for the few seconds between bursts. Olivia planted her hands on the door in front of her as the cock thrust in again. Trevor held onto her ass and thighs as he shot his final load into her, leaning into her back afterwards as the girl shivered.

They stayed like that for a few moments as they caught their breath.

Olivia was the first up, she stood in the little space and tried to smooth out her sundress, then ran the faucet and splashed water on her face. She gave herself a quick clean-up before heading back to her seat. She reached down to pull her panties back up, but found the skimpy lace soiled and dripping with cum. She removed them and threw them into the trash, pulled her dress down and stepped out of the bathroom.

Trevor loved how she groaned, the girl was born to fuck, and she did it brilliantly. Up and down, pounding and pounding she rode him, a rodeo cowgirl riding and taming her bronc! Relentless and intense, she impaled herself on his spectacular, large, hard cock. When he came, it was like his balls erupted, and her hungry cunt vacuumed every last drop.

Once over though, after taking his massive load which was now starting to run down her toned and perfect thighs, she was all professionalism, even in the disposition of her sexy, cum covered panties. He was tempted to ask her to lick them. But something else was raging through his mind, had she cum!

It shouldn’t have mattered, but it did. He was crazy about Olivia, and the sluttier she was willing and wanting to serve hiim, all the more he wanted her. But he wanted her to want and crave him too, and that once his cock was in her, pounding her, her body wouldn’t stop until it received what it needed too.

Dress straightened, she slipped out, nary a word. A few moment later, after getting dressed, a splash of water, and a quick run of his fingers through his hair, and he followed her. The young stewardess saw him first, she closed and pressed a slip of paper into his Pam, she leaned in an whispered, “I am taking a few days on the island, call if you’d like a third, that sounded incredible”. The slender, but sexy ebony woman then turned to head back to the galley. He looked at the note, it simply dais Michelle :heart: 815-442-7998.

Then he saw one of the agents who was. Only shaking his head. He was so far over the line, and he knew it, but he couldn’t not. Have Olivia. She had awoken a primal need far beyond lust. He sat down next to Olivia, Michelle brought over two mimosas and winked. “I like women too!”

Trevor turned to Olivia, taking her hand. “Thank you, that was incredible, but I want to service you too. No rules okay, I want to push boundaries for both of us, see how far we can go...”

Olivia smiled at him as she relaxed deeper into her seat. "I hate to disappoint you, but having a threesome with another woman isn't exactly breaking new ground for me. You know what I do for a living."

She sipped her mimosa and continued. "If you're going to try and one up me, you're going to have a rough time. But don't worry, if I have something I want to try, I'll let you know. You're on vacation, let me take care of you. I know plenty of things we can try. But if you want to do something for me, I'd love for you to eat me out."

Trevor laughed, "I hardly think I would try to one up you, I just want us to have fun and enjoy each other." He was careful to talk softly, knowing he was pushing the relationship and sex part of this relationship fare further than he should, but damn, Olivia was a sexual dream and he wanted to enjoy it.

He ran his hand up her leg. "Once we land we are only a short cab, then boat ride from the resort. However, once we are there, we are going to lay you back and let enjoy my talents. But I want you to promise, I want to know where I rank...I like to pride myself on just how much I love to eat pussy."

The stewardess came by and they ordered another round of drinks, an hour later it was wheels down, and they quickly passed through customs. He had a limo waiting for them, a sign in his hand. It was an agent, and as they followed him out, Trevor looked around and knew there were at least two other people watching them, people he didn't know....

Olivia glanced around, like Trevor was doing, and spotted the same unfamiliar men as he did. She gave them a look, and it was returned. Olivia nodded, then turned to Trevor and took her bag.

"I have to meet a handler here, do you remember?" She held his arm gently. "I have to give him my passport and any extra instructions. I think it's them. I should only be five minutes, all right?"

Olivia stepped away from him and approached the strange men, leaving Trevor behind. The two men stood up to meet Olivia, and Trevor could see them lead her to the men's room.

The three entered the bathroom, and one blocked the door with his body. The other whistled to Olivia, and she pulled out her passport, which he snatched from her, double checked it, then stuffed it in his pocket. He reached into another pocket, pulled out a burner cell phone, and placed it in her palm.

"When you get a call, you answer. When you get a text, you answer. Always keep this with you."

Olivia nodded.

"And don't think just because you're here you're on holiday. We might have a job or two for you."

When they were done, they let Olivia out and she returned to Trevor's side.

The CIA was sparing no expense, even the old, derelict who walked out of the men’s room was a 28 year old operative in serious make up. Mics were everywhere as were agents, olivia’s handlers were tracked from multiple perspectives with frequent hand offs to avoid detection. In all twenty agents were here and at the right time they could make their move. For now, the idea was to follow orders.

Tomorrow night, they would attend a booze cruise, and that is when Trevor would begin to try to gather intelligence. Their only concern was that their agent was getting far too close to the girl. She was spectacular, they only hoped he could and would do what was necessary when the time was right.

When Olivia came back to Trevor he put his arm around her. “Everything okay? I just called the resort and our ocean cabana is ready. I thought we could scuba, snorkel or just enjoy the beach this afternoon, and then I have a special treat planned for dinner tonight,”

“Just wait until you see it at night, it is almost as beautiful as you are!”

The-Sanya-Edition-Cabanas-Ocean.png

"Swimming sound excellent, darling." Olivia answered as she slipped into the limo. Inside champagne on ice was waiting, and the two settled in as the driver loaded their bags into the rear.

"It all sounds wonderful, but let's save scuba for tomorrow. We'll be underwater in the morning, and on a boat at night. Besides, I know you want to see what I look like in my swimsuit."

She wasn't wrong.

"Why don't you pour yourself a glass of champagne. I'll save mine for after."

"After what?" Trevor asked.

Olivia smiled, closed the partition between the driver and the cabin, then unzipped Trevor's fly and began to go down on him.

"It all sounds wonderful, but let's save scuba for tomorrow. We'll be underwater in the morning, and on a boat at night. Besides, I know you want to see what I look like in my swimsuit."

Trevor, leaned in kissing her neck, and then whispered in her ear, as his hand cupped her ass, "Yes, both in it and out of it, it is not easy choosing."

He had discussed the plan with his superiors, for two days the time would be theirs, trying to ally any fears of her handlers. He could indulge them as he chose, all under the auspices of doing his duty. He knew this was much more than that, he didn't care if she was a whore, even that this all might be an act, he wanted to think it was more, for her, as much as it clearly was for him.

Was this next part her job or her desire..."Why don't you pour yourself a glass of champagne. I'll save mine for after."

"After what?" he asked

She didn't answer, going to her knees, unzipping him and fishing out his hardening cock and taking it in her gorgeous mouth. Act or desire? Should he care, this was supposed to be a job for him too. But what a job...what a perk...he took her head in her hands, moaning he pushed up as he pulled her head down..."Fuck baby...yes...FUCK YESS" John or lover? Right now...all he wanted...had to do...was fuck her gorgeous face...she could gag, spit, anything...he wanted it wet and sloppy, he needed this...he needed her...and oh God, he wanted her!

Olivia felt the hand on the top of her head gently keeping her down in his lap, bobbing gently up and down. Olivia's tongue slurped the length of his cock, her lips played with the skin. She didn't know how long the drive was going to take, but she was able to make the blowjob last almost the entire length, keeping him on the edge until when she intentionally gagged on his staff. The sudden sensation made him fire his load into her mouth, and she sucked him clean.

As they felt the limo turn to the final stretch of road leading to the hotel, Olivia slowly rose, cleaning his cock with her lips. She showed him his handiwork, then swallowed and took a sip of the champagne that had been waiting for hr. She pushed her hair back and sat, and there was no visible evidence of what had just happened between them.

Trevor had enough time to zip his fly up before the door opened.

Trevor knew they were close to the resort, but they weren't as close as he was, as the beautiful call girl was giving him unbelievable head. She was talented, and responded positively as he momentarily grabbed her hair and fucked her gorgeous mouth. He came hard and she took every drop.

He smiled as she came up and showed him how she played with his load on her tongue. "I'm glad you enjoyed, by all means finish." It was sexy as hell to watch her swallow, and take the champagne chaser. Trevor zipped and the door was opened by the welcoming group.

They were taken to their private ocean bungalow. The plan was the first two days were all theirs to build trust and a relationship, then they would talk to her.

bungalow-950x530.jpeg

He smiled as they walked down, it was gorgeous. "So what did you say about a bikini?"

"I say that they get in the way of a good tan. But I suppose I'll have to make do when we're in public." Olivia smiled, playing with his hand as they walked arm in arm down the walkway to their bungalow. "I will need you to help me put on sunscreen, and of course I'll do the same for you."

They entered the spacious bungalow as the porter put their bags to the side. They were surrounded by a beautiful view, and Olivia could smell the sea air as she passed through the living room and took in the master bedroom. A four poster bed dominated the room, covered in sheer curtains. Olivia tested the firmness of the mattress, suspecting she'd be spending a lot of time working on it over the next few days. Still, it was a nice job to have.

As the porter began putting away their bags, Olivia untied her sundress and undressed in full view as she nonchalantly made her way to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Trevor could only smile as Olivia made it clear to the young porter that she was there to fuck. Testing the mattress, and then undoing her dress and displaying her magnificent body, before heading into the bathroom. Trevor could play along, and called her back out. "Olivia, just one thing." He saw the porter glance over his shoulder, and so as she approached, he pulled her into a kiss, with one hand, and with the other, he cupped her mound, and slid to fingers deep inside of her.

Breaking the kiss, he pulled his fingers back out and placed them in his mouth to suck off her juices. "Baby, you are delicious, but I needed a taste. Hurry with your shower, I will tip our man here, but I don't want to be kept waiting."

The porter just stood there with his mouth gaping. Trevor laughed, "She may well be the very best fuck in the US, I only want someone coming down here when I call up and request it, otherwise I want us left alone, understand?" Trevor then winked and flipped the kid a one hundred dollar bill. He wanted this time alone, even if it was for more than just fucking, the porte didn't need to know that. Anyone would understand wanting to fuck Olivia uninterrupted.

It felt to Trevor that Olivia's shower took hours, he was waiting anxiously as the beautiful woman scrubbed and took advantage of the massing shower head. Trevor finally heard the water cut out, and a few moments later Olivia returned to the spacious bedroom, toweling off her stark naked body. She didn't hide her toned form as she dried off. She indicated that the shower was free for him, and that he could use it, but she didn't expect him to move. Once she had finally dried off, she opened hr bags and searched for clothes. She eventually slipped a black lace thong on, pulling it tight against her firm ass.

Trevor eventually headed to the bathroom as Olivia continued to unpack. She hung her clothing, put away her things, and inspected her final bag: it was stuffed with sex toys. She smiled, happy that they were intact, and put it to the side.

Last edited:
Trevor was in heat. He had made a bullshit argument about needing to spend some time getting closer to Olivia and gaining her trust, but Trevor seriously doubted whether Olivia was capable or even interested in trust. Her bond to those assholes who seemed to own her was apparently strong, even though he couldn't understand why. Maybe he would learn.

However, the reason he wanted the two days was not mission oriented, not really, he had with him a sexual beast and she had awoken carnal desire within him he needed to realize. He went into the shower cleaning himself pure, removing the remnants of their session in the planes lavatory and her sucking him off in the limo. He let the hot water run over his chiseled body and rejuvenate his muscles for their next go.

When he came out he saw her standing there, he stood in his towel, he would not be getting dressed, "I enjoyed the car ride, but I am ready to play again....did you bring any handcuffs whips or dildos....I am ready to enjoy the sun...."

140ca9ce3500cfa98d3980a93058b4169848b43f.png

Last edited:
"Well, I never travel without my toys. I have whips, paddles, chains... but the question is, who's the spanker and who's the spankee?" Olivia giggled, looking over Trevor's chiseled naked body.

Trevor held out his long, thick cock and smiled, "Well I guess it all depends what we are going to use for the whip...I am open to either, but am particularly equipped for a specific role should you want to use this....if you want to lay back and open, I will be happy to commence the administration of punishment!"

"Oh?" Olivia asked as she eyed the thick cock standing in front of her. "And what have I done that deserves punishment?"

"Ha!" Trevor laughed. "What have you done that doesn't?" He grabbed her and spun her in his arms her neck cradled in the bend of his arm, he brought a hand hard down on her ass, and then threw her on the bed , and crawled up on his knees between her splayed legs. He took out his massive, hard cock, and crooking the bend behind her knee into the crook of his arm he pulled her ass up and off the bed, and then his other hand took his shaft and slapped it against her wet slit.

Slap, slap, slap, the length of his shaft echoed as it hit her slit. "And who says this is punishment, I call it foreplay, but if you need to, you can do whatever you want to do later in retaliation!" He smiled looking down on her sexy body beneath him.

Olivia gave him a wicked smile as the hard cock slapped against her slit, the wet noises making her chuckle, his intent making her giggle.

"Oh, believe me, I will." Olivia rubbed her leg against his arm, "and I'm going to use a lot more than a wet noodle to whip you, you bad boy."

Her fingers reached down and she played with her slit and tapped and teased the head of his cock. "After all, everything I did was for you, your command, your pleasure. A man should take responsibility for his actions, don't you think?"

Trevor reached over, and grabbed two pairs of handcuffs, they were the real thing. He would tell her they were a gift from a buddy who had served in the military with him and was now secret service.

He spun her on the bed and pressed her hands up against the headboard, latching her hands in place, a bit more then shoulder width apart. Next he went to Olivia's toys and took out a pocket rocket, and teased her clit unmercifully as he leaned in and nibbled on her neck and shoulders.

He went down, still working her clit, but used his tongue to eat her sexy ass, tongue fucking her tight pucker, lubing her. She was no primed, and he grabbed her double headed friend and turning it on medium he slid it forcefull in both holes, letting her get used to it, before going on high.

He stepped up on the bed, and sat down in front of her, his legs straddling her arms, his cock huge, hard and facing her. "Okay my sexy cunt, let's see just how good you are...can you make me cum and swallow me, before you do again? She had already cum twice, but he had her in quite a rhythm, and her body was oh...so receptive!

Double-Headed-Vibrator-Lesbian-Sex-Toys-for-Women-Two-Ended-Clitoris-Stimulator-Long-Vibrators-Anal-Butt.jpg_640x640q70.jpg

Olivia moaned in pleasure as the double headed dildo throbbed and pulsed inside her. She loved this toy, and wriggled her hips to push it a little further inside her.

Trevor's cock bobbed in front of her, and she licked her lips and leaned forward. The head slipped through her lips and she began going down on him. She moved her head up and down, massaging the shaft with her tongue. Her body tightened as she got closer and closer to another orgasm.

Back