Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Vetteman

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RobDownSouth

Never Banhammered
"There can only be one....." - Abraham Lincoln

Announcing the Literotica General Board WINGNUT Hall of Fame!

A new monthly feature on the General Board, designed to recognize the achievements of the spittle-flecked fringe right wingers here on the General Board.

Vote for the ONE person you feel best exemplifies the absolute worst in whackadoodle wingnuttery.

Program Note: Due to the subject matter of the poll, there will not be a "Dolf" or "Lorilei" option. Deal with it.

hey yo, POOPSTER

the thread died

SHAKE IT UP

Im gonna vote for that crazy BUSYBODY:)

I haven't seen Ami in a while. Is he ok? Didn't he have surgery or something?

I haven't seen Ami in a while. Is he ok? Didn't he have surgery or something?

He had "Closed Heart Surgery Where He Almost Died Three Times™" last month, which a helpful nurse here translated to "outpatient angiogram done under local anesthetic". Amicunt's always been a bit of a drama queen.

He had "Closed Heart Surgery Where He Almost Died Three Times™" last month, which a helpful nurse here translated to "outpatient angiogram done under local anesthetic". Amicunt's always been a bit of a drama queen.

Amicus is a grumpy lil ole thang for sure, but angiograms and heart caths can turn sour in an instant.

Amicus is a grumpy lil ole thang for sure, but angiograms and heart caths can turn sour in an instant.

Well, we knew Amicus was safe, because in the immortal words of the philosopher Billy Joel, "Only the good die young!".

Well, I never expected the "which wing-nut is the nuttiest" question to prove such a poser.
The bette-man certainly wins the C&P catagory, neverendingderp/jenonwelfare is the most prolifically derptastic of the the crowd and definitely the most hypocritically bile spewing.

Hell, compared to those two, even eeyore seems reasonable now a days.

Hey, you forgot JBJ, aka president fags, aka racist-shitstain.

"There can only be one....." - Abraham Lincoln

Announcing the Literotica General Board WINGNUT Hall of Fame!

A new monthly feature on the General Board, designed to recognize the achievements of the spittle-flecked fringe right wingers here on the General Board.

Vote for the ONE person you feel best exemplifies the absolute worst in whackadoodle wingnuttery.

Program Note: Due to the subject matter of the poll, there will not be a "Dolf" or "Lorilei" option. Deal with it.

I can't play. They're all on Ignore.

I had to vote for vette.. but it wasn't an easy choice. They are all deserving in some way, but none are as stubborn and prolific as he is. He will fight to the death before ever admitting being wrong, and fills us with his "facts" on an every day basis. Ya gotta kinda admire his tenacity..

I had to give it to Ishy, BB and Jery/Jen aren't actual people and thus can't win awards which leaves Vette and Ishy and Vette told me I was smart this month.

I had to give it to Ishy, BB and Jery/Jen aren't actual people and thus can't win awards which leaves Vette and Ishy and Vette told me I was smart this month.

lol...holy sheeit!! I might have to change my vote.. but I'd have to see a link to that first, it seems really unbelievable. :)

And his ability to run away whilst proclaiming victory?

That's certainly a factor, but I think his ability to use the words "sometimes", "always", "occasionally" and "never" interchangeably....as though they are synonyms...set him apart from the garden-variety wingnut.

That's certainly a factor, but I think his ability to use the words "sometimes", "always", "occasionally" and "never" interchangeably....as though they are synonyms...set him apart from the garden-variety wingnut.

Who'd you vote for? And why wasn't query offered a spot on this poll?:)

Back