The 2015 GB Hall Of Fame Thread

Zumi!... Sometimes I think if we take all of your highlighted words and line them up, they'll tell a story.

giphy.gif

Hmmmmmm....

Now, you know it's not. Chicagoans show up in the millions.. Rain or shine.
If you were on my instagram, you'd see that for yourself.

:kiss:

Now, you know it's not. Chicagoans show up in the millions.. Rain or shine.
If you were on my instagram, you'd see that for yourself.

:kiss:

The trainers put away the bandaids and smelling salts and filled their bags with hair gel.

"Gel for Kanes!"
"More gel. Hurry!!"

:(

I came straight to PG without passing stories, Ampics or Go. PleSe, in the name of Stew's gigantic member, don't make me start over. Am pics comments make me lose the will to live.

OH MY! That's the greatest post ever, please please please post more like this!

Your punctuation, your poignancy, all beautiful!

More!

*fap*

OH MY! That's the greatest post ever, please please please post more like this!

Your punctuation, your poignancy, all beautiful!

More!

*fap*

:D

If you could just repeat the same response word for word on twenty other posts, the impression would be perfect.

It is not the first in that is cursed. You are all cursed. You have eaten the apple offered by Laurel The Sexy Snake. You gobbled that fucker up. First stories. Then am pics. Then the playground. Now the GB.

Your future is that of the military posters that are now AWOL, the swishy names without numbers, and the mixing vp the fvcking uowels when typing dirty words.

Is it weird that this post made me orgasm? :eek:

Can I nominate Stew Pidd? For his avatar
It generally cracks me up when newbees post here for the first time. The type of responses they get must be so unexpected for them. Then in comes Stewart with his avatar; the icing on the cake... I keep trying to imagine that newbee's reaction.

Des. Essientes. That British fuck. His mind has been a good addition this year.

Rimmy. Surprised he's not there already.

Query. Like him or loathe him, he's been a major part of the GB over the last year.

And I don't know if some kind of apprenticeship/junior membership needs to be instituted, but of relative newcomers both Cyrano_J and Elastic Mermaid give good post.

I know this thread has been here all week, for some reason I thought it was the old one and didn't click on it.

I'll 2nd Query.

Quersetti: I forget, what are the stipulations for nominating?

Back