The 2015 GB Hall Of Fame Thread

The category of n00b on the GB can be fascinating. Sometimes I'll see someone being called a n00b and then I do a double-take at their join date and it's like 2009 or some shit.

The old lady who lived next door to us when I was growing up persistently referred to us as 'that nice new family', even after we had been there 12 years. People outside the county she referred to, unironically, as 'foreigners'.

As for 'n00b' here - isn't it largely an affectionate joke, like everything Busybody writes?

The old lady who lived next door to us when I was growing up persistently referred to us as 'that nice new family', even after we had been there 12 years. People outside the county she referred to, unironically, as 'foreigners'.

Heh.

As for 'n00b' here - isn't it largely an affectionate joke, like everything Busybody writes?

I'm kind of choosing to believe girlsmiley is being right Full Metal Jacket about it, which might be the more entertaining option. ;)

tumblr_msrbj002jC1r37ajto1_500.gif

Apart from Laurel, I haven't seen anyone posting regularly from 1999, and very few from 2000. And yet, from looking at some of the very first threads on GB, they seemed pretty busy. Are there any posters who have done 15 years with no more than, say, a month away? I mean, that's quite a commitment. There are plenty of murderers who've done less time than that.

Apart from Laurel, I haven't seen anyone posting regularly from 1999, and very few from 2000. And yet, from looking at some of the very first threads on GB, they seemed pretty busy. Are there any posters who have done 15 years with no more than, say, a month away? I mean, that's quite a commitment. There are plenty of murderers who've done less time than that.

Ohh, they're around. They've just changed their handles over and over again.

:D

I'm embarrassed to admit . . . 13. Granted, there were months were I may have posted once or twice, as you can tell by my post count, but I've basically been here.

:(

The category of n00b on the GB can be fascinating. Sometimes I'll see someone being called a n00b and then I do a double-take at their join date and it's like 2009 or some shit.

So you WONT be posting a tit pic any time soon to try to dispel that N00b status? Because I was kind of looking forward to it ;)

Back