The 2015 GB Hall Of Fame Thread

St Peter: are you not concerned by the high attrition rate of your fellow first inductees? Like with the tomb of Tutankhamen, the first to enter are always cursed.

So you WONT be posting a tit pic any time soon to try to dispel that N00b status? Because I was kind of looking forward to it ;)

Well, if it's you asking, that's different. :D

75b60a00-abae-4543-b8fb-2d884a9c2941.jpg

St Peter: are you not concerned by the high attrition rate of your fellow first inductees? Like with the tomb of Tutankhamen, the first to enter are always cursed.

The first round was full of dead people and site owners.

And me.

*sprinkles*

It is not the first in that is cursed. You are all cursed. You have eaten the apple offered by Laurel The Sexy Snake. You gobbled that fucker up. First stories. Then am pics. Then the playground. Now the GB.

Your future is that of the military posters that are now AWOL, the swishy names without numbers, and the mixing vp the fvcking uowels when typing dirty words.

It is not the first in that is cursed. You are all cursed. You have eaten the apple offered by Laurel The Sexy Snake. You gobbled that fucker up. First stories. Then am pics. Then the playground. Now the GB.

Your future is that of the military posters that are now AWOL, the swishy names without numbers, and the mixing vp the fvcking uowels when typing dirty words.

wannabe!

statist!

playground cvnt!

"boy!"

piece of shit racist!

Pokie!

Do those still trying to get into Chat still have a chance?

I came straight to PG without passing stories, Ampics or Go. PleSe, in the name of Stew's gigantic member, don't make me start over. Am pics comments make me lose the will to live.

I came straight to PG without passing stories, Ampics or Go. PleSe, in the name of Stew's gigantic member, don't make me start over. Am pics comments make me lose the will to live.

You mean to tell me that those comments over there are not sincere??????

There is no starting over. Some sharks like chum. Some like fish. Some like the arms of little boys and girls splashing in the calm waters. How you get here matters not.

I have never been to am pics. I am sure it is very nice over there.

There is no starting over. Some sharks like chum. Some like fish. Some like the arms of little boys and girls splashing in the calm waters. How you get here matters not.

I have never been to am pics. I am sure it is very nice over there.

Nice big schnazzzz ya got there.

Zumi!... Sometimes I think if we take all of your highlighted words and line them up, they'll tell a story.

Back