The Gangsters Mistress

Tony knew she was right her whole body was too good at seducing. They even play a game where he would tell her no. And minutes later she would have him moaning yes. Either using her mouth, hands, pussy, ass or breasts. As his cock sunk into her mouth he knew it would not be long before he would be fucking her.

He hoped she would wrap her breasts round his cock too while she sucked it before he would fuck her hard on the club VIP floor.

"I can say no to you." He moaned out as she sucked him.

She wanted him so much to push her down on her hands and knees and take her from behind. She loved it when he was rough with her. She always liked him to take control of her. She liked being his submissive bitch.

She pulled her mouth away from his cock. "Oh you can't for long I know that and you know that even if you won't admit it." She said. She slide his cock in between her boobs. She sucked softly on his cock head as she moved her boobs up and down his cock.

Tony was now moaning out. It was true she now had him right where she wanted him. His cock was between her breasts as she was sucking on the tip. He could feel his body building up to take her.

She didn't have to do that for long before he grabbed her hair and pushed her head down onto the floor which raised her ass. He moved forwards grabbing his cock as he held both her hands against the floor and shoved his 12 inches right up inside her pussy hard.

He grabbed her by hair and pushed down her head to the floor. It took her by surprise because she hadn't seen it coming she thought he'd make her work more for his cock but he gave in so easily to her. He always gave in pretty easy. He may be the one always in control but she knew how to get exactly what she wanted. She pushed her ass out keeping it up in the air. She felt his 12 inches slam deep into her and it felt so good. She moved her hips backwards pushing hard back on his cock. "Oh god baby yes give it to me. I love it when you fuck me. I've missed you in me so much."

Tony was thrusting into her like a mad man as he held her wrists to the floor so she couldn't move as his 12 inches pounded into her as hard as he could.

"I've missed being in you. And now I'm never coming out of you. My cock will stay inside you all night long."

He could feel her pushing her ass back against him as he had her pinned under his weight as he fucked her like an animal.

It was like Tony was possessed but she loved it her. Her wrists were hurting a bit but she didn't care because she was getting his cock. She was unable to move all she could was push her hips back against him. He pounding her pussy so hard. "Oh baby I don't want your cock to leave me alone at all tonight. I need every last inch in all of my holes." He was fucking like an animal. It was like his primal needs had taken over him and he wanted her so bad. "Tony I'm never going away without you again even for weekend because I missed you to much." She said. She moaned feeling him slam into her harder. Her nipples were hard from the cold floor.

Tony thrust into her with all the force he could.

"Babe I'm not leaving you alone ever again. He'll I'm thinking about moving you into the mansion and saying your a cousin just so we can be around each other. And your getting my cock in all your holes all tonight. Do you want to move into the mansion as my fuck cousin?"

He smirked as his hands kept hold of her wrists tightly and his cock kept pushing her ass down towards the floor as he thrust into her.

Tony had her where he wanted and she loved what he was doing to her. He owned her, her soul and her heart.

"Good I don't want you to ever leave me alone I want you to much to ever give you up. Your like my drug. Oh baby I just want you to take all of me all night so hard I can't walk. Huni that would be weird me pretending to be your cousin. What if your wife caught us. She'd think its incest. Can't you just tell her about us. I can't see her leaving you. She likes her lifestyle to much to leave you." He was pushing her whole body hard against the floor. She loved how he was controlling her body.

Tony was thrusting faster and faster into her as he moaned out.

"I'll make you a maid in the mansion then. So you can be there all the time. And I won't take no for an answer all the work you would be doing is servicing my cock. I won't let her catch us. Her brother is a police officer and she has alot of dirt on me. Now take my cock and move into the mansion understood?"

His hands holding her down gave him full control other as he fucked her hard.

"Okay I'll be your cock maid but don't expected me to clean your house. I'm glad you want me there with you all the time. Only question I have is do you still share a room with your wife? I just want to know because you've not really told me anything about your marriage. Woah really your wives brother is a cop, you really know how to chose a women. I'll take your cock anytime anywhere and you know I always will." She was moaning loudly as he fucked her hard. "Harder baby give me it harder. I'm your little cock slut."

Tony thrust back pinning her to the floor with his hard 12 inch cock.

"You won't need to clean the house. I have enough maids for that. I sleep in the same bed as her but we haven't had sex in a year. Ill fuck you all over the mansion now take my cock and orgasm on it."

Tony pulled both her hands behind her back and held them in one hand as his other hand pinched her clit.

She was pinned down and he was fucking her hard with his hard 12inch cock. "Good because I don't clean unless its me licking your cock clean. Well at least you don't have sex with her. Well we need to Christen your house properly but how are we going to fuck because your wife will be there?" She asked. She closed her eyes moaning as he pinched her clit. She started to cum. "Oh baby yes. I love the way you fuck me." She called out her pussy gripping his cock hard.

Tony pinched her clit harder as his cock thrust deep inside her. He felt her orgasm as he moaned out.

"My wife looks after the kids. She will be to busy with them in the day time so I could fuck you all over the house and she wouldn't know. Now orgasm for me. I know you need too."

"Okay so you'll be mine when I need you then? I really like that. We can talk later on about things." She said closing her eyes only concentrating on her orgasm. Her body was shaking under him. She bite her lip as he pinched her clit hard. She was moaning out loudly. "Oh baby god yes." She cried out her orgasm feeling intense.

He felt her orgasm over his cock and kept thrusting into her deeply till she came down from it.

Once he felt her relax he grabbed her hair and slammed his cock into so hard and fast he thought he would knock her into the floor as he felt himself ready to cum.

Her orgasm was so intense and it felt so good he was thrusting in her deeply and she was slowly coming down from the orgasm. She bite her lip closing her eyes as she moaned. She relaxed and didn't expected him to grab her hair hard and he slammed deep into her. She was knock into the floor and it hurt a little she moaned in a bit of pain. "Baby can I get on top." She asked.

As soon as tony heard her ask to get on top. He whispered into her ear.

"Sure babe you can take control."

He pulled his cock out of her and rolled onto his back as he grabbed her easily pulling her on top of him and laying back as his lips met hers. His cock was digging into her hip.

He slide out of her and laid on his back. She smiled at him as he pulled her on top of him. She kissed him softly feeling his cock digging into her hip. She grabbed his cock and slide it into her pussy. "I love being on your." She whispered to him as she kissed his neck slowly moving up and down on his cock. She started to move faster. She ran her nails over his chest as she sat up on his cock. She looked in his eyes as she bounced harder on his cock.

Watching her bounce on his cock as she leaned in and kissed her neck. She was pressing all the right buttons and he could feel his cock building up to cum inside her.

His hands reached up gripping her hips as she bounced on him. He didn't want to let her go as his balls throbbed.

"I love you riding my cock like a wild staillion."

"Oh baby you like that. Do you like me riding your cock like this?" She asked as her movements became faster. She was riding him hard and she was loving it. She was getting close to cumming again. "I want you to cum deep in me." She said as she scratched his chest she was slowly digging her nails into his chest. "Oh baby I'm getting so close to cumming again. You always make me cum so much."

Tony moaned out at her mercy.

"I love it so much when you ride my cock like a wild girl. Fuck that feels so good. I'm going to cum so deep inside you. Yeah I want you to orgasm on my cock."

Tony reached up his hands playing with her nipples as he moans out. His cock bursts inside her.

"Yeah you love it baby when I ride your big cock. I love being on your big cock. It feels so good it always feels so good. I love your big cock its mine. Your cocks mine." She said as she moaned her body was shaking as she was starting to cum. "Tell me your cocks mine." She called out as she slide nearly all the way off his cock and then she slammed down hard. He was playing with her rock hard nipples as she bounced on his cock.

Tony screamed out.

"My cocks yours all yours babe to fuck all the time."

His cum pouring deep inside her pussy as he felt her orgasm on his cock. One of his men knocked on the door.

"Are you ok boss?"

Tony moaned out.

"Fuck off and leave us alone. Keep riding my cock babe."

"Oh yeah that cocks mine and I'm yours. You have all me. You own me." She cried out as he came in her. Her pussy was gripping his cock hard as she came. She kissed him passionately. She stopped kissing him when she heard a knock on the door. She sat moving slowly on his cock. She sighed hearing a guy come in. She looked at Tony. She smiled at him as she started to move more. She was ignoring the guy and just concentrated on fucking her man. She looked at him and smiled as she dug her nails deeper in his chest. "Oh god yes baby." She cried out.

Leo had come in to check on his boss to make sure everything was ok. He view he saw was tony completely bottomless with his mistress on top of his lap riding his cock slowly. As he walked closer she begun to pick up speed.

Leo stood watching in the darkness a few feet away. She looked beautiful fully naked with just stockings on. His 9 inch cock became solid in his pants as he thought if she pulled the bosses shirt up over his head it would cover his eyes and he could get a closer look.

Tony could still feel her riding his cock she didn't care who had come in and neither did he. His shirt was still on as he lay there.

Back