The Gangsters Mistress

The next morning she woke up early. Leo woke up and then got dressed. She grabbed her robe and put it on. She pushed her hair back looking at him. She smiled at him moving over to him. She stroked his back. She kissed him passionately. "How can I distract them?" She asked looking into his eyes. She didn't know how to distract the guys. She knew if Leo was caught it'd be game over.

Leo looks back at her in her robe.

"We'll you could ask one of them to go and get you a coffee and then flirt or even suck the other guard. That might work or you could go out take your robe off and drag them both into the supply closet and fuck them."

Leo meant the second one to be a joke he knew for a fact he wouldn't get caught if she did that one however.

He kissed her back deeply hopeing she would do whatever was needed to help him escape.

"Okay be careful getting out of here. Even if I distract them there is still a chance of you getting caught by someone so be safe okay." She said kissing him one more time. She went to the door.

David had already been with her so if she was going to do anything with anyone but Leo or Tony it'd be David. She took a deep breath in and then opened the door. She stepped out the door seeing David and Decon. "Hi boys." She said smiling fluttering her eye lashes flirtly. She moved closer to Decon she stroked his chest. "Can you go get me a Cappuccino please." She said smiling at him.

Decon nodded his head and then left going to get her Cappuccino. She smiled at David. She pushed him against the wall and kissed him as she stroked him through his trousers. She glanced back at her room and gave Leo a signal to go. She was being rough with David.

Back