The Gambler's Ruin - (Closed)

Martin's eyes lit up almost like a firebrand, the painful bite of her nails barely even registering in his focused mind. He sweet whimpers and mewls, every gasp of of her breath that was scented with the alluring spice of sweet cider. The way she shook her head, not from fear or pain, but from overwhelming pleasure. How her back arched at the very cusp of release which danced just beyond the grasp of her control.

"Martin..." She whimpered as she pressed closed her eyes and let her head fall back into the downy embrace of the bed, some of the tension blocking her from her ultimate release subsiding even as she tossed her head back and forth and held onto him for all she was worth.

Her pleading "Please!" almost gave him pause, but when she didn't continue with a beg for him to stop, he moaned with a soul-aching need to fullfill her desperate quivering flesh and fell upon her breast with tender passion. Here trembling body tensed, almost vibrated as her piercing scream filled the room. Martin felt the milking contractions of her sex bare down on his fingers, forcing them out of her sweet depths just as the gush of her juices burst forth, bathing the palm of his hand. The hot, sweet scented fluids pooled and soaked into his shirt as he held the flat of his hand firmly agaisnt the hot pink lips of her sex, feeling every involuntary spasm, wishing he could be burried deep inside her at that moment. But he let the moment pass, caressing her and tenderly kissing her breast and neck until she'd come back down from the heavens.

Martin raised his head once he felt her body begin to relax into post orgasmic bliss. He stared into the ravished beauty of her face. Her hair was splayed out, tousled and wild. Her cheeks were rosy and her lips were parted, full and moist, even a deeper shade of pink as her breaths evened out. The corner of her eyes were damp as she held them closed to help her regain her composure. Seeming to sense his intimate stare, her eyes drifted open. "I'm not a religious man, darlin, but I may have to change my wicked ways, because I think I just witnessed the birth of an angel." He half teased, the corners of his lips curling up in a smile, while his eyes reguarded her with an almost reverant awe before he rested his ear upon her breast to listen to the rhythm of her.

Slowly Kate regained her breath and her senses, but her body was still humming and sensitive. Even his hair seemed to tickle her skin and the press of his face against her breast seemed all the more sensual. She slowly and gently caressed his back and arms as he lay against her, listening to the mad thud of her heartbeat until it slowed to a normal rhythm.

"I'm not sure that angels do this sort of thing." She whispered softly and giggled, making his head bump up a little as her chest shook. "That was...amazing."

All sense of embarrassment or worry had long gone out the window as he'd made her crest over and cum with a force she'd never in her life dreamed could happen. Such pleasure! "I feel badly."

His head lifted to give her a slightly worried look and she smiled. "I get all this fun and you've only been there once yourself..."

Martin could only smile and chuckle a little. "Oh darlin, more than once in so short a span for me... I may look strong, but I don't know if I could endure such a thing as well or as beautifully as you..." He pondered for a long moment before saying. "The things a woman can endure just amaze me..." He whispered, moving his hand up to caress the small of her belly. "I may have my strength, but this..." He pressed his hand gently against her stomach. "This is real power. And it all belongs to you. A man's a fool if he does not recognize that."

A smile dimpled her cheeks as she gazed up at him lovingly and then suddenly yawned. "Sorry...I think you've warn me out." She giggled and pressed a little closer, feeling more comfortable against his flesh and soaking in his warmth.

"Thank you...for showing me the beauty in this. I always found it to be ugly and...degrading in so many ways. Seeing the whores...putting up with Wilson and his way of things. I never imagined it could be like this."

She caressed the side of his face and drew him down for a long soft kiss, her tongue shyly meeting his and then sighing as she wrapped her arms back around him and hugged him.

In short order, Kate's yawn seemed to trigger one from Martin and he chuckled over their shared, but pleasant exhaustion. "Yeah, but it was worth it, Kate." Martin said, stifling a second yawn. As she nestled close to him, he spooned along her side, naked and warm, not the least bit shy about sharing his body heat with her.

Kate's caress and soft, shyly sensual kiss stirred his manhood to partial firmness against her thigh. He noticed his growing firmness and drew his hips back, not wanting her to feel obligated to handle him again when she was so exhausted. "Omph..." His mouth muffled agaisnt her lips. He embraced her back, chest to chest, the closeness bringing his arousal bach into contact with her warm, slightly damp thigh again causing her to gasp. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes with a conflicted expression. "I'm sorry, darlin, your kiss stirred me up a little..." He drew his hips back so that she couldn't feel his length against her any more, but stayed as close as he could otherwise. "It will pass in a moment... And we really aughta get some sleep..." He whispered, the subtle hint of hunger pangs in his voice.

The grin she gave him was slightly mischievous as she glanced down between their bodies and then snuck her hand down to grasp him. It was his turn to let out a gasp as she stroked the smooth silky length of him, testing her grip and squeezing him.

"Maybe I'm not a 100% ready for bed yet." She murmured and nipped at his chin, nuzzling the underside.

His hips dropped, his length pressing against her thigh again as she moved her hand away, drawing her hands over his back and arching subtly with a soft sigh against his mouth. Bending a knee, she lifted her leg slightly, rubbing it against his bare hip and hair roughened legs.

"Mmm, what are you doing, Kate?" Martin asked in a playful tone as her smooth hand tested his firmness. He did not resist as she nipped and nuzzled under his chin and they both pressed into each other. He groaned softly at the loss of her caressing hand, but the heat of her damp inner thigh against him stole his breath away, and he drew his head back, fixing her with a concerned look. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, his eager manhood pulsing and aching to sink within her sweet depths, so close, so close he could feel the heat and moisture.

Kate couldn't seem to get enough of holding him and kissing him. Even his scent inflamed her as they lay closely pressed together. She wasn't afraid, knowing he would take care of her. Secure in the circle of his arms as he cradled her.

Slowly she nodded, a pretty smile gracing her face. Her big blue eyes still sparkling, a mix of innocence and mischief that was hard to resist. She felt his great body shudder as though he was trying to hold back, making sure she was all the more sure.

"I want you...I want this." She murmured softly, raising her hips to press against his own.

Martin grinned and drew Kate astride his hips, rolling to his back, illiciting a surprised yelp from her lips. He looked up at her as she looked back at him with a confused expression. "What? You've never been on top?" He asked, surprised himself, by her look of uncertainty. He chuckled and shook his head. "Oh Kate..." He gave her a wicked grin. "You're in for a treat."

He guided her hips as though he were slow dancing with her and though she had his manhood pinned flat between them, she could feel the pulsing heat of it grind lenth wise along her moist slit. "You have the control this way, how ever much of me you want, you can handle, you can take this way. Lift up a little and you can take me inside, or you can just rub up against me like this and feel me against you without risking too much." The tantalizing heat and moisture of her sex was just about driving him mad, but he kept it together... Somehow. He bit his lower lip and closed his eyes for a moment, sucking in his breath.

When he opened them again, he looked into her eyes, surrendering more than just his body to her with that one simple look. "I want this too." He whispered, his body flexing as he drew up into a seated position, bending his legs at the knees, giving kate a place to nestle into so that she wouldn't fall back and supporting her back within the circle of his arms. The subtle shift in position brought the head of his penis to rest at the mouth of her vagina. All they had to do was for her to sink down or he to thrust up and she would envelope him with ease. "I want you Kate... All of you." He whispered again, this time, almost pleadingly as he trembled, resisting the urge to thrust up into her welcoming embrace, he needed it to be her choice, her action to take him in, or else he wouldn't feel right about it in his heart.

She felt completely open and even more vulnerable to his gaze, her hair wild, her eyes bright and her lips moist and slightly swollen from all their kisses. He was so hot and so hard, so ready to sink into her and she melted as he clenched his body and waited on her. Telling her how much he wanted her.

With a small smile, she slid a shy hand down to grip him, rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit until he moaned, his hips flexing every so slightly and beads of sweat forming on his brow as he tried to remain in control of himself.

She was all softness and silk, her breasts generous and rose tipped. Her waist tiny, but slowly filling in so that her ribs didn't poke out quite so dramatically and her hips formed gentle curves. Flushed and looking needy, she was a sight to behold and he was equally tempting in her eyes. His body trembling below hers, making her feel empowered.

Slowly Kate sank down, biting her bottom lip, almost expecting discomfort or pain, but instead she felt the sweet fullness and pleasure that sparked deep inside.

Martin drew in a tremulus breath as his eyes, alight with passion, followed Kate's hand down to the juncture where their burning hot flesh met. He tilted his head ever so slightly and his lips parted as he looked back up into her eyes, still holding his breath. She drew the head of his cock through the warm, wet furrow of her pussy lips, tantalizing him near to the point of madness. His breath trembled in and out, his throat tightening, making the simple sound of those quaking breaths filled with emotion.

Her soft, silky skin, her full, rosy breasts, the way her small waist swepped gracefully into the subtle swell of her hips. Her tousled hair and flushed cheeks, the burning need in her eyes... He took it all in. The beauty of the moment was beyond compare. The tension between them mounted so potently for him that He felt his eyes watering and a tear escape, to roll down his cheek.

Finally, she sank down, enveloping him within a slick, warm embrace. He noticed her bite her lower lip, no doubt expecting pain. Martin expelled his held breath and pressed his face into the sweeping curve where her shoulder met her neck. His hands drifted from her hips, up along her back as he embraced her tightly, letting out a shuddering groan of pent up desire and emotion. The thrum of his heartbeat echoed through his body and along the length of his cock as he composed himself and lifted his head from Kates shoulder.

He looked embarassed over his visceral and emotional reaction and dragged the back of his hand against his cheek to wipe away the sudden tear, trying to smile and chuckle over his sudden vulnerability. "M'sorry bout that darlin..." He whispered, taking a long, slow, deep breath.

Her breaths were soft delicate pants as she sank fully onto his shaft and then pressed close as he clasped her tightly and shuddered as she took all of him and settled against his lap. She was surprised by the emotions she saw in his face as he pulled away and swiped at his tears and her own emotions clogged her throat, making it hard to speak.

Cupping his face, she caressed his cheeks and nodded before leaning in to meet his mouth with her own hungry one. His moan was reward enough as he clasped the back of her neck and her knees pressed against the bed, lifting every so slightly to test him inside her. She rocked slowly and whimpered softly in the back of her throat, trembling as pleasure burst through her center again and made her already tight sheath milk his shaft.

Martin studied Kate's face as she nodded, caressing his cheek, and grinned, seeing the return of emotion in her eyes. They lingered in a hungry, passionate kiss while Kate began to move against him. He slipped one hand through her hair to clasp the nape of her neck and held her up with a supportive hand at the small of her back, making it a bit easier for her to rock her hips against him.

His hot breath warmed her lips as he answered her soft whimpers with a lusty growl. The tremble of her breath and the sudden fluttering clasp of her tight embrace surprised him. She couldn't possibly be there, yet, he thought and shifted so that he began a slow, sensual rhythm with her. The intensity of pleasure he felt with her, for her, both physically and emotionally threatened to bring him to an all too quick of an end, if he wasn't careful, and he wanted it to be so much better than that. "Kate..." He trailed off, into a moan, but shook his head to clear his thoughts. "You feel so good darlin, and even though I've already came once, its been so long since I've had a woman." His cock trembled inside of her, and he froze, stilling her hips for a moment. "I don't know if I can last long enough to satisfy you, but I really..." He bit his lower lip. "Really want to... I need to feel you as you come, the way you tremble and flutterin... Inside... I need to feel you surrounding me with your heat and your love..."

He paused for her to dwell on his words for a moment, slowly grinning as he saw desire and confusion cross her face. "You want that too, I can see... Reach back behind you and clasp your fingers like this." He showed her an 'A-okay' sign. "Around the base of my balls where they meet the shaft of my cock and gently draw back, it will prevent me from... Going too soon."

Last edited:
Kate almost groaned as he stilled her hips and held her firmly. She wanted to move. Wanting to cum with him so badly it almost hurt, but as he spoke, it slowly dawned on her that he was worried that he wouldn't please her fully.

"Okay." She breathed, and after a little shifting, she reached back, keeping her eyes on his face. He visibly grit his teeth as she arched and pressed against his groin, taking him deeply.

Her fingers found their mark and fumbled a moment, but finally settled into the position he wanted. "Like this?"

His breath slowly expelled and he nodded, making her smile. "So it's okay to do this?" She asked playfully, raising up and then sinking back down onto his length.

His eyes seemed to go a bit larger, his lips parted and his breath stilled as he nodded even more. He flexed the muscles in his lap tight and she could feel his length expand ever so slightly, growing firmer within her moist, clasping embrace. "You feel that?" He asked with a knowing grin, enjoying the look of surprise on Kate's face. She looked like she must have thought he was cumming or something. "I'm just squeezing my behind, it makes me feel a little harder as long as I'm doing it... See?" He relaxed and his cock had a little more give to it. "You can do it too, I think you'll like how it feels for you."

Kate giggled softly and testing out her 'grip' on him, squeezing her muscles and making him moan softly as she tightened all around him. "Learning something new every day." She breathed, still a little breathless and panting.

He felt so good, filling her sweetly, fully and making her squirm against him. She wanted to please him, waiting for his instruction as she slowly rocked against his lap, leaning in as far as she could to kiss what parts of him she could reach. With her free hand, she slid around his shoulder and tugged him closer, wanting to feel him against her in every way possible.

"Touch me." She pleaded softly.

He flexed firm against the squeeze of her hot sex, making her squirm some more. "Always." He promised in reply to her soft plead for his touch and embraced her tenderly in his arms, bringing her into another kiss. His lips folding over hers as his hips rose to meet her in a slow building rhythm. The sensuous clutching grasp of her sex made him shudder with need every time he drew back to sink into her embrace again. He swelled and strained inside of her as they kissed deep and passionately, both of them slipping into the heat of the moment.

It wasn't long before Martin's tight grip on his desire broke and he leaned in and tipped Kate back into the bed with a sexy growl of lust, making her yelp in surprise and losing the tender caress of her fingers around his balls. He looked into her large eyes and smiled deeply as he filled her near to aching. He was ready, and he knew she was close, but the efforts to keep him held back and the simple physical drain of riding in his lap seemed to be holding her back, so he took over, allowing her to relax into her impending release.

His knowing smile melted into a look of intense need as he thrust within her. "Oh darlin... Oh god, darlin..." He whispered hotly, caressing her cheek and touching his brow to hers, the tips of their noses touching as he held her in his gaze. The warmth and weight of his stomach pressed agaisnt her, but he kept the full burden of his body born on is one free hand as he thrust and circled his hips against her in a way Wilson never had. His brow knitted and he held and puffed his breath against her cheek, wordlessly indicating how close he was. "Oh darlin..." He groaned again, his eyes expressing so much feeling.

Kate was a little surprised by his sudden move made out of pure passion and need. She felt desired and loved and wanted, not at all smothered or in any sort of pain as she lay under him. His body seemed to blanket her, but didn't crush her.

Along his hips, her knees drew up and then higher, acting on instinct as she wrapped her legs around his lean hips and cried out softly. His hot breaths and sweet words of desire fueled her own desires. She was wet and hot, her hips churned up to meet his own circling hips, grinding her aching clit against his pelvis.

"OH yes! OOooh Martin!" She mewled, feeling that tight coil within her tighten all the more, making her insides pulse and clench. She knew he was right there too and before long both were trembling and panting wildly. Kate hung on, clinging and whimpering until suddenly she felt herself splinter all over again. Her body tensed, her legs tightening and drawing him deep as she bowed against the bed and pressed against his chest and belly, her breath shuddering out as she bit down on her bottom lip to try and stop herself from crying out, a long drawn out moan filling the air as wave after hot wave washed over her.

Martin writhed with Kate, the tremoring spurts of his release filling her with liquid heat as their bodies cascaded against each other without the need for concious effort. He scooped Kate up with his arms about her waist as she arched. So in the throes of her extacy that she remained arched as he lustfully delved his mouth upon her breasts, growling and groaning wolfishly. Her sweet embrace continued to spasm and milk along his shuddering length, drawing every last burning drop of his seed to pool at her trembling core. "Mmm, mrr, ahmrr." He growled breathlessly as he nibbled and sucked at her breast until the glorious sensation of their perfect, mutual release began to turn agonizingly sensitive. He couldn't help but jerk and twitch at each wonderful wave of her sexy rhythmic clenching, but he would be damned if he would draw out and deprive himself of the sensation until he absolutely had to.

When the final heavy waves of pleasure finally ebbed, Kate's body slowly sank against the bed, her breaths ragged as she struggled to draw in a proper breath and gasped as Martin churned inside her, pressing close and holding still. Locked together, she let her legs slowly slide down and moaned. Her pussy still quivered gently, her pulse pounding in her ears, but god did it feel wonderful...gloriorous...perfect.

A strangely sob caught her off guard as emotions welled up and over flowed. Embarrassed, she covered her mouth and gulped, tears slipping from her eyes. "S-sorry. I'm okay..." She blew out a breath and shook as she drew another one in. "I just...oh god! I feel silly, but...it was so...right."

Another wet sob followed, but she was smiling, trying to regain her composure.

Martin flashed her a concerned look, before nodding and managing a subtly tortured smile. It was clear than it had been as powerful for him as it had for her and he scooped her up into his arms ans stroked her hair. "I know, darlin, I know the feeling." He whispered in her ear, as he gave her something to hold on to. He quickly grew soft and could no longer stay enraptured by her warmth and felt a strange pang of loss over it, but the glow of physical satisfaction and the strength of their emotion overshadowed that feeling. He laced his fingers through her hair and drew back to look admiringly into her eyes. "You are powerful, darlin, and I am made stronger in your arms." He whispered with great intensity before kissing her tear streaked cheeks dry.

She sniffed and held him tightly, then sighed softly and snuggled close. Everything had been so intense, so overwhelming that fatigue was soon setting in and Kate stifled a yawn behind her hand again.

Kissing his shoulder, she groaned as he shifted and moved his weight off of her, but didn't go far. To her relief, she found herself nestled close, with a blanket drawn over their cooling bodies. Part of her worried about Millie finding them like this, but she knew the girl would be happy.

"Sweet dreams Martin." She murmured softly, pressing her cheek to his chest, her smaller body pliant against his own. They needed to talk, but she was quickly losing the battle with sleep and before Kate knew it, she was off into the dark abyss.

"Good n..." Martin's whispered bed time wish for Kate was interupted by a yawn of his own as he snuggled her in his arms and kissed the top of her head. "Ahm... Good night, darlin." He repeated after his yawn, but she was already sound asleep. He contimplated their time together for a long moment and smiled softly, admiring the peaceful beauty upon her slumbering face. "I... I love you, Kate." He whispered, squeezing his eyes shut, another tear stealing free from the corner of his eye. It didn't take him long to slip into a deep, peaceful sleep of his own.

Kate knew she was asleep, but in her dream, her eyes opened and she sat up. The room was eliminated by bright moonlight and in front of her stood Maerrid, a sweet smile on her pretty face.

"Hello sister." She spoke, reaching out to grasp Kate's hands and pulling her forward. "You've done well."

Confused, Kate felt herself frown, making Maerrid laugh softly. "You've brought peace to our home again...happiness and sunshine when it was most needed. Come..."

The scene around them quickly changed and Kate heard laughter. Maerrid was smiling as she drew her closer. In the woods behind the house, they stood in the clearing that Millie had brought her two and watched as Martin and a vision of herself laughed.

"I'm going to get you little lady!" He called out and she screeched with laughter, picking up her skirts and darting around trees as he followed her. His own laughter joyful and breathless.

"Looks at you...so happy." Maerrid smiled and Kate felt a flutter of deep inside, a yearning for all this to be true. "He loves you and you can give him the ultimate gift back."

"What?" Kate breathed, watching as Martin and herself found each themselves wrapped up in each other and sitting in the clearing, urgently touching one another. Kate flushed and looked away and Maerrid laughed again, this time her hand splaying over Kate's lower belly. "You've been healed little sister. When you're ready, bring him here. Then you can give him what his heart desires."

Kate woke with a slight start in the middle of the night, her heart beating wildly a moment before she calmed and felt Martin shift beside her, his arms pulling her closer. She sighed and snuggled against him, pondering her dream and what Maerrid had meant.

Martin began to dream, he was standing over Mistress, who was laying strangely still on the ground. He bowed his mighty head and sniffed at her, nudging her gently, but she did not stir. He didn't understand. Why wasn't she moving? She'd only fallen a short distance, like she had at least a couple times in the past... He clopped back a couple of steps and snuffled, bowing his head to her in the way that had made her laugh in the past, but she didn't respond.

His ears flicked, not liking her stillness, or the silence. Something was wrong... Shouts, angry shouts were comming, breaking the silence. He turned his head to see several men racing toward him, they were comming from all sides, and with the sound sticks they used some times. He felt a sick sense of fear build in his stomach. They shouted his name with anger and called to Mistress but when she didn't answer and he began to move away from them, they raised their sound sticks and used them on the sky.

The sound drew him into a panic and he lurched into a sudden sprint, tearing past one who just tried to get out of his way, but was knocked aside. The crack of sound sticks echoed again behind him and he felt a white hot sting burn through his hind quarter, spurring him on, into the trees. He was in a blind panic, desperately weaving through the trees, comming out the other side into the vast open world of long, long ago, before Mistress, before the peacefulness of the now, and he kept on running even when there were no more cracks of sound sticks, no more angry voices, just the image of Mistress laying still and unmoving at his feet.

He ran until he nearly colapsed from exhaustion.

He didn't understand.

Martin murmured and groaned in his sleep alerting a contimplative Kate to his dreamstate as the morning light creeped in through the bedroom window.

Back