The Drug Lord & His Baby Momma

Her legs wrapped around him. Being wrapped around him like this was such a familiar feeling to her. She had only been with one man and knew nothing of sex with anyone but Casey. He tied her to the bed making her feel vulnerable and at his mercy but she liked this feeling.

“I want be your little toy tonight baby. I am liking being helpless to you.” She said with a grin. She moaned loudly as he sucked at her nipple and then nipped. God it felt good! He moved to rub his cock on her pretty little lips. “I want it so bad in my mouth. Feed your toy your cock please. Pretty please put my pretty lips to work.” She said.

As Jodie opened her mouth, Casey fed her his cock slowly, then after a little ways would pull it out followed by repeating the process. After several times, Casey took Jodie by the head and began full on fucking her face.

"Oh yeah baby, you look so fucking good with my cock in your mouth!" Casey groaned as he continued the process. Then he stopped so Jodie could catch her breath.

"Now my little toy, I want you to close your eyes. I want you to just feel what I'm about to do, not see it. If you open your eyes before I tell you too, I'm gonna have to give that sexy ass a smack. Understand?"

Jodie watched Casey pull out from her mouth. She wondered what else he had planned for his girl tonight. She closed her eyes tightly. She didn't want to make him mad and was excited to feel what he was going to do next. Not being able to see just made this so hot.

Casey began giving Jodie's pussy light licks and kisses. Then he rubbed his fingers around her clit, all the while tonguing her pussy like it was a dick. Casey could tell Jodie was near the point of being soaked. He never knew she would be into being used like a toy, but Casey was enjoying it a lot. You wouldn't hear him complaining one bit about his role. Casey suddenly stopped, moving back up to Jodie's breasts. He pinched, twisted and nipped at her nipples yet again.

"You know, this is almost like you're my sex slave. You wanna be a sex slave, fucking me whenever and however I want it?"

After hearing Jodie's reply, Casey rolled her over onto her stomach, He began feeling up and kneading her ass cheeks.

"Shake your sexy ass baby. I wanna see it jiggle like only you can make it..."

Jodie moaned loudly biting her lip as Casey was playing with her tight wet pussy. He moved up her body and pinched, twisted and nipped at her hard nipples making her scream out in pleasure. She had always liked a mixture of pain and pleasure. "I already fuck you whenever and however you want so all you would be giving me is a title." She said. She loved having his hands all over her tight ass. She knew how much he loved her ass. She jiggled her ass for him. She was enjoying this so much and her mind was completely off what had happened with the big guy.

Casey was watching Jodie's show, shaking her ass. He gave her ass kisses and squeezed them. Her ass always looked so sexy and Jodie just made it even better.

"Yeah, I guess that's true..." Casey laughed, figuring that Jodie didn't need a 'title'.

He arched Jodie so her ass was in the air. He began going back to town on her pussy again, really just eating her out.

"Mmm, I love the taste of your pussy so much..." Casey said when pulling his face away at one point. But it was time to give Jodie what she was really wanting.

"Ain't no need to really close your eyes for this part. You know what's coming baby..." Casey rubbed his dick against Jodie's primed and very ready entrance.

Jodie moaned out loudly as Casey licked at her soaking wet pussy. She was making such a mess on the bed with her juices. Casey was so good with his tongue. She felt so good and not being able to see heighten the pleasure. She heard him till her she didn’t need her eyes closed anymore. She opened her eyes looking up at him as he rubbed his cock against her wet little pussy. “Get in me now.” She said with a laugh. She needed him to fuck her good and hard.

Casey slid in his dick slowly into Jodie soaked pussy.

"Oh yeah, you've gotten so wet for me..." Casey took things slow at first, wanting to savor the feeling of Jodie inside.

"How's that dick feel baby?" Casey picked up the pace. Then he stopped, not finding it so much fun if Jodie couldn't ride him too. So Casey untied the belt from her hands and the pole.

"Now hop on this dick baby..." Casey laid back on the bed. He admired Jodie's form on the bed.

His slow thrusting was driving her crazy. He gradually built up some speed but then he stopped. She looked at him. “I love your cock me baby why did you stop?” She asked. He then told her to hop on. She move on top of him and rubbed her wet pussy against his cock. Now she was being the tease!

"Oh you fucking little tease...you sexy little tease..." Casey gave each nipple of Jodie's a bit of a pinch. Casey sat up so he could look Jodie eye to eye.

"I fucking love you baby..." He embraced Jodie with a passionate kiss.

Preston was laying in bed, thinking about his night being around Jodie.

"Jodie..." He pulled out his dick and began masturbating to the fantasy that he had in mind earlier at the club.

Jodie loved hearing Casey call her a sexy tease. He kissed her with such passion. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and played with his. She was making out with hot and heavy. Her mind wandered to Preston. He was quite an attractive man and if she was single she would definitely go there. She gripped Casey’s cock and pushed him into her. She began thrusting up and down on his big cock. She was riding his cock so hard and good. This felt so good. She loved Casey so much and his cock too.

More and more as Jodie rode his dick, Casey could feel himself ready to cum. Casey took over a bit after Jodie began her ride, thrusting just as feverously as when they started. Who knows how much time had passed since they'd entered the bedroom.

"I'm gonna make you cum once more time before we're through..." Casey said in between thrusts.

Preston felt himself ready to cum as he fucked Jodie good and hard in his fantasy.

They had been going at it for quite a while and her body was getting tired. Jodie was riding him so hard. His cock hit her G Spot sending her into another loop of multiple orgasms. “Casey cum in me.” She cried out. Her body shook as she moaned out cumming loudly and hard.

Casey couldn't hold it any more. "I'm cumming...oh fuck, I'm cumming..."

Casey felt so much pent up inside shooting out into Jodie. Casey laid down on the bed when finished and pulled Jodie into an embrace.

"Did that help you forget?" Casey mustered a laugh in his exhausted state.

"Jodie..." Preston came right at that moment in his fantasy and in reality.

"You did amazing at making me forget baby. I did have a good night despite the drama. The new guy Preston seems nice I like him." Jodie said. She snuggled up to Casey finding herself thinking of Preston he was really attractive and her hero tonight.

"Well, he's still gotta prove himself. He did great helping you out tonight, by working out here in the streets is a whole new ball game. I hope he's up to the task..."

Preston laid there, just wanting one night to show Jodie what he was all about...

"I'm sure he will do fine. He's already shown his loyalty protecting me. Enough talk of Preston. Does my man need a beer after our fuck?" Jodie said stroking his chest. She kissed him passionately.

"Yeah, a beer sounds nice. You did make sure to keep those where Mason couldn't possibly grab one, right? I'm gonna hate seeing you go, but love watching you leave." Casey turned to lay on one side, with his hand on his cheek. It made it look as if he was modeling just for Jodie's benefit.

Jodie kissed him again with such passion before going to get his beer. She walked off shaking her ass and her tits bouncing. She went down to the kitchen and grabbed two beers. She brought them upstairs. She passed a beer to Casey. She snuggled up next to him. She opened her beer. "Tomorrow I'm going shopping anything you want me to get?" Jodie said.

"Well I'm not sure what we even need. We'll have to check everything and make a list I guess..." Casey put his arm around Jodie while taking a much needed drink of his beer.

"I love you baby, it'd kill me if something ever happened to you..." Casey kissed Jodie's cheek.

"Baby don't talk like that nothing is going to happen to me." Jodie said. She stroked his chest softly and kissed his lip tenderly to try and comfort him. She was use to him being possessive over her and protective but this was even more than normal. She understood that yes someone tried it on with her at the club but he never worried before that of something happening to her. She yawned snuggling up to him more.

Casey was scared, scared that one of his rivals might actually try to get to him through Jodie, or even through Mason. They'd just love to have him out of the way so they could rule the city.

"I know, because I'm gonna make sure nothing ever happens to you..." Casey finished off his beer and laid back on the bed, ready to fall asleep.

Jodie yawned rubbing her eyes tired out after an eventful day. She left her beer on the side and snuggled down with Casey. "Night baby I love you." She said. She kissed him before rolling over her ass against him she loved being in his arms. She fell asleep and strangely found herself having a sex dream now that wasn't the weird part, the weird part was it was about Preston.

Back