The Douchebag who mocked the Native American vet

This just got my attention

Attachments

• 50550829_3003077073036584_7214505297237245952_n.jpg
    50550829_3003077073036584_7214505297237245952_n.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
Yup. Nice summation.
:rolleyes:
Why don’t you two old fools just go on the street and beat the shit out of all the MAGA hat wearing White underage kids?
I bet the Lit women will be grateful to such dedicated male feminists.

Most teens are at the age where they simply want to rebel or to piss people off or to pick a cause, they don’t even understand all the intricacies.

Most teens are at the age where they simply want to rebel or to piss people off or to pick a cause, they don’t even understand all the intricacies.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. This while you deplorables rake high school and college student activists in their teens over the coals for what you feel is political correctness. In these cases, they're not "rebels" - they're poisonous traitors to the nation. :rolleyes:

This while the NRA is still going after Parkland students. :rolleyes:

Fuck the fuck off.

Why don’t you two old fools just go on the street and beat the shit out of all the MAGA hat wearing White underage kids?

Violence never solved anything, chum.

There was a good article today, I'll link it when I can find it again, that agrees with your "kids just want to rebel" theory. I'll agree. Lots of dumb kids out there.

Over a certain age, though, the MAGA hat is the fashion statement of the neo-Fascist movement.

No, why should they ruin their clothes?

=

Excuses, excuses. girl, you have more excuses than a bus full of pregnant nuns...

truth.

attachment.php

Thank you for the suggestion. Indeed, why don't we? There is no conceivable reason, moral or intellectual, why we shouldn't. With baseball bats and brass knuckles and long knives.

Thank you for the suggestion. Indeed, why don't we? There is no conceivable reason, moral or intellectual, why we shouldn't. With baseball bats and brass knuckles and long knives.

The reason against is that they easily defeat themselves.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. This while you deplorables rake high school and college student activists in their teens over the coals for what you feel is political correctness. In these cases, they're not "rebels" - they're poisonous traitors to the nation. :rolleyes:

Fuck the fuck off.

So because some RW haters or morons attacked minority kids,
I’m supposed to, in turn attack or beat the shit out of misbehaving underage White morons?

Will that be all it took to show you that I’m impartial and not a racist?

You're a fuckin' fool.

The reason against is that they easily defeat themselves.

I wish I could believe that. If it were true, Trump would not now be defiling the OO. Better to crush a hundred million skulls under paving stones than to allow that ever to happen again.

RoryN said:

I’m supposed to, in turn attack or beat the shit out of misbehaving underage White morons?

:confused:

Please quote where I said anything about "minority kids".

Oops.

You fucked up again, little racist.

Beew, I'm a little curious, why are you so infatuated with what's going on in the States, anyway? Is there nothing going on in your resident nation?

Yes, we have a FEW non-American posters who still dabble in political discussions every now and then,but phew, you are extremely invested in what's popping over here. :confused: These few posters tend to be Canadian in close proximity to America, but I do believe that you are far far away from the border.

I know America was once considered the World's Superpower, but that's so 80s. Other nations are improving on their economic status these days. So what's up with you?

Just thought it was odd someone is incredibly invested in the happenings of a foreign nation.

Will that be all it took to show you that I’m impartial and not a racist?

You're a fuckin' fool.

Morgan Freeman said it best today....

Attachments

• morganfreeman.PNG
    morganfreeman.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
I agree with you on most points but for Nathan Phillips. Yes, he was treated disrespectfully and mocked by several teens, and that was unacceptable. But he, too was caught in several lies about what led to the incident, and he tried to milk it.

i live about 3 miles from the school in question. the boys who go there are entitled little pricks, just like the rest of the boys who go to all boy catholic schools in cinti./n. ky..

however, from what i've read in the local papers, the chaperones encouraged the kids to be obnoxious and that's who should be under scrutiny. 16 year olds are all dumb little pricks, the future will sort this one out.

You’re right, kids can be incredibly vicious at that age, and bullying in schools is rampant.
And it’s possible that that particular school has even more of an entitled or toxic culture, as you noticed.
These issues are poorly addtessed by the Education sustem.

As to the specific incident, it should have been handled differently, like sending the video to their educators (at the school or higher above, if they thought the school was the problem) or parents. Not via trial by the twitter mob who issued death threats or asked for their expulsion.

Two separate ideas that don’t contradict each other.

Beew, I'm a little curious, why are you so infatuated with what's going on in the States, anyway? Is there nothing going on in your resident nation?

Yes, we have a FEW non-American posters who still dabble in political discussions every now and then,but phew, you are extremely invested in what's popping over here. :confused: These few posters tend to be Canadian in close proximity to America, but I do believe that you are far far away from the border.

I know America was once considered the World's Superpower, but that's so 80s. Other nations are improving on their economic status these days. So what's up with you?

Just thought it was odd someone is incredibly invested in the happenings of a foreign nation.

It’s pretty obvious why, isn't it?
Those are the only Politics that are being discussed in this forum. And I mainly discuss sociological issues, I have no clue about the economic or regional stuff.

I would gladly discuss international Politics, but most people here are largely uninterested.

And as to the next question - no, I'm not going to seek other political forums. Most of them are boring as hell, the GB is much more lively and entertaining.

Back