ROFLMAO !! This woman is funny as shit

Sarah Beattie @nachosarah
Jan 10

oh cool my pussy just dried the fuck up forever

9aQAYEbh.jpg

A question

In light of the TAUNTING by the NIGGERS who hurled INSULTS at the KIDS

In light of teh TAUNTING of the NON VET Indian THUG

Would COLORED KIDS have behaved so CALMLY as did the Saintly WHITE KIDS?

We all KNOW THE ANSWER

I'm posting here because the other thread turned to turd:

This entire episode reminded me of Brett Weinstein’s comments.
Dunno how things truly are in the US, but here's how he attempted to put the Evergreen College incident into a larger context:

He said that The Western Left is legitimately worried about the increase in racism.
They also feel frustrated and disempowered, because it's hard and dangerous to go after the most vile types of racists. So they go instead after softer targets, like Colleges and these kids, hoping that this might create a better trend and culture which would eventually spread everywhere.
But he felt that they are misguided, because most College campuses are liberal, inclusive and PC.

In the Nathan Phillips case, it’s hard to disregard the mocking (possibly racist) demeanor of some kids, but IMO it was a more minor transgression given that they’d been attacked too, and Nathan was trying to provoke them. And I bet that, as tense as things are now between ethnic groups in Europe and the US, some minority group kids probably behave as their mirror image.

Yet social media asked for punishment fitting only for Nazis or White Skinheads spawns.

I guess Brett Weinsteing might say that yet again, they projected their sense of helplessness onto a softer target.

I'm posting here because the other thread turned to turd:

This entire episode reminded me of Brett Weinstein’s comments.
Dunno how things truly are in the US, but here's how he attempted to put the Evergreen College incident into a larger context:

He said that The Western Left is legitimately worried about the increase in racism.
They also feel frustrated and disempowered, because it's hard and dangerous to go after the most vile types of racists. So they go instead after softer targets, like Colleges and these kids, hoping that this might create a better trend and culture which would eventually spread everywhere.
But he felt that they are misguided, because most College campuses are liberal, inclusive and PC.

In the Nathan Phillips case, it’s hard to disregard the mocking (possibly racist) demeanor of some kids, but IMO it was a more minor transgression given that they’d been attacked too, and Nathan was trying to provoke them. And I bet that, as tense as things are now between ethnic groups in Europe and the US, some minority group kids probably behave as their mirror image.

Yet social media asked for punishment fitting only for Nazis or White Skinheads spawns.

I guess Brett Weinsteing might say that yet again, they projected their sense of helplessness onto a softer target.

Nobody cares, goat fucker.

It is not that there are more racists than there were, but that they are bolder. Trump has given them a sense of empowerment. Can't imagine the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally happening during the Obama Admin.

Last edited:
Everyone likes to pick a side. Let's just forget about nuance and context.

That's a fair point and it's really hard to say that that entire group of boys never said or did anything that would be insensitive or improper although everything I've seen suggests that as a group they were pretty restrained during a an incident that really lasted a total of a couple of hours which is a long time for a bunch of young men just stand around waiting for a bus while pretty much behaving themselves.

The "side" that finds fault with the actual boy that became the literal face of this incident did so with no other reason than their description of his thoughts, feelings, and intent behind his facial expression.

He stood motionless for a great of time or a strange adult banged a drum inches from his face. The only time he moved at all was to give a subtle head shake to somebody standing next to him who started to argue with one of the other natives, indicating that that person should also not engage.

When you watch his facial expression from the moment that he has a welcoming smile to as it becomes more and more uneasy as the man invades his personal space I read nothing but tolerant unease.. The fact that you can take a still frame and decide that that expression on that boys raised is a smirk Is nothing more than projection.

If they have not been Catholic, if they're not been there at a March for Life, and if they had not been wearing those Maga hats everyone would have thought the crazy Indian was being crazy to even approach the boys and having to have that video released to try to claim that he had in some way or another been disrespected he would have been an absolute joke.

He did literally nothing, and he's had to go on national TV to defend his uneasy facial expression while being accosted by an adult.

Leaving aside the part about that pos Nathan Phillips fraud and the 5 or so kids who mocked NA dances:

I watched some videos and the standoff between the White Catholic kids and the Black Israelites was so funny!

The Israelites were batshit crazy but harmless in their crazynness.
And they equal opportunity insulters: they kept calling the Natives- savages, the White kids -incest babies, '"You have lice on your backs". And nor did the two Black Catholic kids get scott free: "They'll harvest your organs. Come on nigga', get out nigga', show your face". There was a brief closeup of one of the Black kids and he was pulling his hoodie on his face with embarassment and doubling in laughter, alongside his colleagues.

Most kids were giggling and having fun, they were quite endearing in their attitude.

Man, those Black Israelites are Comedy gold, Pat Buchannan - style.

I watched some videos and the standoff between the White Catholic kids and the Black Israelites was so funny!

Yet you attack the KIDS for being "racist"......without evidence

fuck you, dirtbag PAKI SLIME

Leaving aside the part about that pos Nathan Phillips fraud and the 5 or so kids who mocked NA dances:

And they equal opportunity insulters: they kept calling the Natives- savages, the White kids -incest babies, '"You have lice on your backs". And nor did the two Black Catholic kids get scott free: "They'll harvest your organs. Come on nigga', get out nigga', show your face". There was a brief closeup of one of the Black kids and he was pulling his hoodie on his face with embarassment and doubling in laughter, alongside his colleagues.

Most kids were giggling and having fun, they were quite endearing in their attitude.

Man, those Black Israelites are Comedy gold, Pat Buchannan - style.

Surprisingly, they do not appear to have any connection with the Rastas.

That's a fair point and it's really hard to say that that entire group of boys never said or did anything that would be insensitive or improper although everything I've seen suggests that as a group they were pretty restrained during a an incident that really lasted a total of a couple of hours which is a long time for a bunch of young men just stand around waiting for a bus while pretty much behaving themselves.

The "side" that finds fault with the actual boy that became the literal face of this incident did so with no other reason than their description of his thoughts, feelings, and intent behind his facial expression.

He stood motionless for a great of time or a strange adult banged a drum inches from his face. The only time he moved at all was to give a subtle head shake to somebody standing next to him who started to argue with one of the other natives, indicating that that person should also not engage.

When you watch his facial expression from the moment that he has a welcoming smile to as it becomes more and more uneasy as the man invades his personal space I read nothing but tolerant unease.. The fact that you can take a still frame and decide that that expression on that boys raised is a smirk Is nothing more than projection.

If they have not been Catholic, if they're not been there at a March for Life, and if they had not been wearing those Maga hats everyone would have thought the crazy Indian was being crazy to even approach the boys and having to have that video released to try to claim that he had in some way or another been disrespected he would have been an absolute joke.

He did literally nothing, and he's had to go on national TV to defend his uneasy facial expression while being accosted by an adult.

Why didn't the smiling child just stand there in front of the black people who were screaming at the children?

Yet you attack the KIDS for being "racist"......without evidence

fuck you, dirtbag PAKI SLIME

Hey.:rolleyes::)

I said 5 or so kids were mockingly disrespectful towards NA traditions, but that's no reason to lie and compare then with a lynching mob and try to ruin their lives, like those pos Nathan Phillips and MSM tried.

They weren't a monolithic group. Most of them were well behaved, others were bratty.

Surprisingly, they do not appear to have any connection with the Rastas.

Haha. Every ethnic group has their religious nutjobs, it just translates in different temperamental expressions.

Correction:
I mixed names - I was referring to Pat Robertson (not Buchannan), another hilarious nut job. TYT used to post clips about him all the time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O39c1BpVgLc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWyM4uJ4bJ4

Why didn't the smiling child just stand there in front of the black people who were screaming at the children?

This is a serious question?

The kids met hateful, racist and homophobic WORDS and CHANTS with positive WORDS and CHANTS. Nobody on the hypocritical left seems to want to pat these kids on the back for pointing out that when the bigots pointed out that the Bible condemns homosexuality, the kids response was they are still human.

Met with PHYSICAL aggression, he avoided escalation by standing still and not responding to the provocation for a PHYSICAL confrontation.

Some MAGA hat wearing pro-lifer child, who literally went to DC to protest the fact that a woman should NOT have the constitutional and god given right to control her own body ... wandered away from the rest of the ill begotten field trip and decided to sing school chants ... in protest of other people's First Amendment right to demonstrate for what they believe in, but he and his flying spaghetti monsters do not believe in.

Does that about sum it up?

The kids met hateful, racist and homophobic WORDS and CHANTS with positive WORDS and CHANTS. Nobody on the hypocritical left seems to want to pat these kids on the back for pointing out that when the bigots pointed out that the Bible condemns homosexuality, the kids response was they are still human.

Met with PHYSICAL aggression, he avoided escalation by standing still and not responding to the provocation for a PHYSICAL confrontation.

Oh look, Query with his usual jibba jabba nonsense

Rightist intellectualism? No such thing.

giphy.gif

It's a simple enough question with a much simpler answer that you don't want to be true.

Some MAGA hat wearing pro-lifer child, who literally went to DC to protest the fact that a woman should NOT have the constitutional and god given right to control her own body ... wandered away from the rest of the ill begotten field trip and decided to sing school chants ... in protest of other people's First Amendment right to demonstrate for what they believe in, but he and his flying spaghetti monsters do not believe in.

Does that about sum it up?

Yup. Nice summation.

has a knobby Jesus impaled cross up his cunt.

We all knew you were a flaming FUCKING IDIOT!

The title of your thread proves it!

The Douchebag who mocked the Native American vet. ???

Do you moonlight for the Dumb Asses at ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/MSNBC?

Whoa there, little broflake. Stick to decaf coffee for a while.

because if they had, they would have gotten their asses kicked up one side of the mall and down the other?

i live about 3 miles from the school in question. the boys who go there are entitled little pricks, just like the rest of the boys who go to all boy catholic schools in cinti./n. ky.. however, from what i've read in the local papers, the chaperones encouraged the kids to be obnoxious and that's who should be under scrutiny. 16 year olds are all dumb little pricks, the future will sort this one out. the only person who displayed any class is the indian...but then, he's used to dealing with crazy white people. however, if i were that kid's parent, i'd shoot myself in the head.

meanwhile, flash back to charlotte: "but, the nazis had a permit and those bad old protestors came looking for trouble."

Last edited:

Oh you again. Every once in a while, you come in, squat your vitriolic racist diarrhea and crawl back into the woodworks.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx0wlToIxCMbXDWppGo1Nv803BoVzrykUDaEhqAhh6AyFUaOSI

Back