The Douchebag who mocked the Native American vet

Hopefully he gets doxxed and shamed, making his life miserable. These types always seem to get some kind of karma thrown at them.

I watched the video, I saw with my own eyes what happened. The first hour shows some black men proselytizing their anti-white (including Jews) ideology. At first I thought they were "blacks are the real Jews" Zionist, but I think they may have been some kind of Muslim.

At about 1:08 the black men turn and address the group of white boys, who have been standing there the whole time, "If your country is so great, why don't you get rid of the lice on your backs?" And hurls many other insults, calling them dogs, telling them about how they will be brutally murdered, etc. Oh yeah, they also called some other black guy an Uncle Tom.

(I wonder if he used the words lice and fleas to refer to Jews? We've heard black people, like Farrakhan, refer to Jews as roaches and termites.)

Anyways, the white boys start chanting back pro-American, pro-Trump stuff. Next thing you know, the old Indian (feather) guy rolls up on the group of white boys.

Here's the video:
mirror of Shar Yaqataz Banyamyan facebook video

@1:12 is about when the Indian group rolls up on the white boys banging his drum 6" away from a young mans face.

I knew I'd seen that entitled smirk before....
k9BKP1y.jpg

Bunch of kids who have never seen protesters in public places yelling to whoever will listen.

I'm familiar with the culture that they come from but that is another matter. What I see here is that whoever was supervising the kids failed miserably.

I'm familiar with the culture that they come from but that is another matter. What I see here is that whoever was supervising the kids failed miserably.

That was my takeaway, as well.

Evidently the government shutdown disrupted a well-oiled machine this year, the school would send 150-160 young men to Washington each year, they'd scream slut-shaming rhetoric for two hours then were allowed to do all the standard tourist stuff. Good clean conservative fun.

The government shutdown closed most of the indoor public venues, leaving them literally "out in the cold" to amuse themselves at the Jefferson Memorial and Lincoln Memorial. The kids got bored.

Bored teenagers are never a good thing.

Having done their share of putting women in their place, they went out looking for a minority to repress. The old Native American guy looked like the perfect patsy. Hey, nobody knew the guy was a veteran, not that they would have cared.

Actually Capitol Police are supposed to moderate protesters. But, shutdown.

BUILD THE WALL is a POLICY PREFERANCE

One endorsed by DickClitman and CuntClinto and HiggerHO and most DUMZ just a few yrs ago

and teh TAPES show they DIDNT say that at all

The NIGGER made it up!

Here are some facts about Silly Hilly and border security: https://www.politifact.com/punditfa...d-hillary-clinton-support-border-wall-mexico/

And Obama and other senators at the time:https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...heck-did-top-democrats-vote-border-wall-2006/

These are independently verifiable facts, if anybody wants to look up voting records.

Last edited:
Having done their share of putting women in their place, they went out looking for a minority to repress. The old Native American guy looked like the perfect patsy. Hey, nobody knew the guy was a veteran, not that they would have cared.

Actually the American Indian guy got in the middle of the teens and the African American Jewish Israelites.

Bored teenagers who come from a racist entitled culture. MAGA hats and pics of their athletes flashing white power signs.

True, who are also unworldy, immature, and emotional enough to engage a guy with a bullhorn on the street.

Instead of just walking on by with a fist pump in the air saying "preach on, brotha!".

:p

True, who are also unworldy, immature, and emotional enough to engage a guy with a bullhorn on the street.

Instead of just walking on by with a fist pump in the air saying "preach on, brotha!".

:p

I have more of a problem with the culture that created them than I do with their teenage stupidity.

The Left's narrative is dead

2 group of adults were harassing the #CovingtonCatholic boys
& their beloved Native American elder & Vietnam vet
Turns out to be a lying poseur

He claims two tours as a Marine Recon Ranger

There is NO such thing

“He claims to be 64, meaning latest he could have been born was Jan., 1954, turning 18 in jan., 1972. The last US troops left nam in march 1973. Final 14 mo of war were major drawdown with few new deployments. With training it becomes virtually impossible.”

https://twitter.com/angrytigerp/status/1087201812623421441random_navy_guy

@angrytigerp
Follow Follow @angrytigerp
More
#NathanPhillips Claims to have been a "Recon Ranger" in Vietnam. https://www.democraticunderground.org/100211698735 As a servicemember, let's break this down: There is no such thing as a "Recon Ranger". Closest is the 75th Ranger Regiment Reconnaissance Company, established 1984. Way after 'Nam. [1/11]

8:14 PM - 20 Jan 2019
140 Retweets 205 Likes Butch p. Nationalist ❌traciwithaniLG SelbroseBrokenArrow.357alpha_joethewatcherMarkus JohnsonPauliBabba✌️🇺🇸myna 🇺🇸
22 replies 140 retweets 205 likes
Reply 22 Retweet 140 Like 205 Direct message
BusybodyTweet text

New conversation

random_navy_guy

@angrytigerp
10h10 hours ago
More
So instead, let's look at the other possibilities: USMC Force Recon or Army Ranger. Well, most media I've seen paints him as a USMC vet, so Force Recon it is. Force Recon, in modern times at least, takes 9ish weeks of training, on top of basic USMC boot camp. [2/11]

1 reply 6 retweets 40 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 6 Like 40 Direct message

random_navy_guy

@angrytigerp
10h10 hours ago
More
Even in Vietnam, USMC Boot Camp lasted no less than 9 weeks. That means 3 months of training. Boot Camp even today lasts 12 weeks, so there's no reason to believe FR school would be cut down. This means about 18 weeks of training, or 4.5 months. https://www.quora.com/How-long-was-US-Marine-Corps-boot-camp-during-the-Vietnam-War-era … [3/11]

1 reply 6 retweets 35 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 6 Like 35 Direct message

random_navy_guy

@angrytigerp
10h10 hours ago
More
Now, Mr. Phillips is known to be “64 as of 2018”. If you do basic math (2018 – 64 + 18), this makes him 18 in 1972. Now, I'll grant you that we could have a few months of wiggle room on either side, but the timeframe is rapidly shrinking here. https://resourceintel.com/us/nathan-phillips-bio-wiki-age/ … [4/11]

5 replies 14 retweets 46 likes
Reply 5 Retweet 14 Like 46 Direct message

random_navy_guy

@angrytigerp
10h10 hours ago
More
The point here is that sometime in 1972, he did 2+ months of boot camp, apparently classed up immediately for 2.5 months of FR school, then was shipped immediately. Keep this in mind because we withdrew all COMBAT ELEMENTS of the Armed Forces from 'Nam on March 29 1973. [5/11]

1 reply 10 retweets 46 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 10 Like 46 Direct message

random_navy_guy

@angrytigerp
10h10 hours ago
More
This would CERTAINLY include Force Recon, a combat force. Now, we ALSO didn't send any more troops over there after the ceasefire in January 1973, so Phillips would have to have been there no later than that. http://www.historyplace.com/unitedstates/vietnam/index-1969.html … [6/11]

1 reply 7 retweets 41 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 7 Like 41 Direct message

random_navy_guy

@angrytigerp
10h10 hours ago
More
Where does that leave us? Phillips, claiming to be a “Recon Ranger” (when no Marine I know would dare to imply he was part of the Army Rangers, and the ONLY possibility of a “Recon Ranger” term is a unit not formed till a decade later). [7/11]

1 reply 12 retweets 43 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 12 Like 43 Direct message

random_navy_guy

@angrytigerp
10h10 hours ago
More
I'm not denying he served, but I am denying he served in anything but a peacetime military. I'll point out that PHILLIPS HIMSELF never says “Vietnam WAR veteran” or simply “Vietnam veteran”, but a “Vietnam TIMES veteran.” as per his CNN interview. [8/11]

2 replies 13 retweets 61 likes
Reply 2 Retweet 13 Like 61 Direct message

random_navy_guy

@angrytigerp
10h10 hours ago
More
As a Sailor, I'm proud to serve, I'm also reluctant to use it as a virtue signal. That the media has chosen to rally behind this as a bullet point to prove how amazing of a person he is when video evidence PROVES he lied about the kids saying “build the wall” annoys me. [9/11]

2 replies 14 retweets 65 likes
Reply 2 Retweet 14 Like 65 Direct message

random_navy_guy

@angrytigerp
10h10 hours ago
More
Our service is not a weapon to be wielded to get our names in the news, or to slander high school children. This isn't even the first time he's done this. http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/nat...harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians … [10/11]

8 replies 42 retweets 95 likes
Reply 8 Retweet 42 Like 95 Direct message

random_navy_guy

@angrytigerp
10h10 hours ago
More
Wanna complain about me trying to analyze his past? Think about all those kids YOU jackals screamed to dox, then reconsider. Phillips is not beyond reproach. There's a reason there's a sudden walkback across every major news outlet about “not having the full story”. [11/11]

4 replies 21 retweets 100 likes
Reply 4 Retweet 21 Like 100 Direct message

random_navy_guy

@angrytigerp
10h10 hours ago
More
12/13 to emphasize:

Phillips is fairer game than any of those kids are. He's a grown adult. A grown adult who was initially surrounded by a bunch of thugs, then when the full story came out is suddenly defending a bunch of innocent black men...

1 reply 13 retweets 72 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 13 Like 72 Direct message

random_navy_guy

@angrytigerp
10h10 hours ago
More
13/13

Then when it turns out those innocent black men are part of a group classified a hate group by the SPLC, suddenly he's just 'defusing the situation'.

Ya know, by being a hero who steps up in the face of some kids rather than the four evil men taunting them for an hour.

1 reply 17 retweets 85 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 17 Like 85 Direct message

random_navy_guy

@angrytigerp
10h10 hours ago
More
Final 14/14:

And no. You're right, I'm not special or 'cool' or 'heroic' for being a peacetime (-ish?) servicemember. But my point is, neither is Phillips.

3 replies 9 retweets 69 likes
Reply 3 Retweet 9 Like 69 Direct message

random_navy_guy

@angrytigerp
7h7 hours ago
More
Well, thanks to @CassandraRules for the retweet, let me emphasize VERY much:

NO. MARINE. WOULD. CALL. HIMSELF. A. RANGER.

The absolute disregard of visual proof in order to push an agenda is mind blowing. I truly believe that TDS has become the first mental illness that is contagious.

Back