The Dark Land's Light OOC [Created by Blackpenman]

Cool think I should just draw a section of the world we are in insteaad of a whole map. I can show where the Yomi and the gifted warriors would be. I will see what I can do Monday since I work today

Wait do you need like a map or something of the world you are making? Cause if yes i got a idea.

Cool if you want to throw a few ideas at us shoot. BTW did you edit your sheet?

There should be like a great mountain pass that divides the land. As well as this land of dark bottomless trenches that at the bottom have fiery bottoms. There could be large woodlands too that the natives live in like the elves in lord of the rings. Then deserts that stretch miles and miles with a lot of cities.

go for it if you can draw that out and post it here that be great.

what do you think black pen

Well, this is a different world, so elves wouldn't be too unusual... For me, that is the only odd part, the elves. Everything else I am 100% okay with, but I am not so sure with the elves

No I mean a woodland like the elves no elfs I mean like the elves the woods they lived in.

oh ? -thinks envisions forests then see's legolis get launched from a catapult.-"Hmm sounds fun.

Kris

Name: Presumed name is Kris real name is unknown also called by the name Der Magier ( The magicain)

Height: about 5’11
Weight: 190
Powers: weapon creations and magan (mystic eyes)

1. Weapon Creation- Mugen no Kensei ( infinite Creation of Swords) he can create any sword he has seen. It is almost as perfect as the original weapons but there is slight differences. He can also summon all of the swords he has and telekinetically control them.

2.Magan- -Chokushi no Magan .( Mystic Eyes of Direct Death) his eyes will glow a blue color, he has to make eye contact and using either hands he can lift a person up and can do what he wills with them. Once he loses eye contact the effect wears off. In the right light or in if there is a mist one can see a phantom limb attached to the enemy. He can also use it to get to higher places.

Brief Bio: Both of his parents were Meisters one of a few people who became ones at a young age. His parents meet when they both met each other on a mission she was still young and new to being a Meister and he was slightly older and more experience she fell in love with him and they had a kid. They continued to work as Meisters and let a trusted friend who was a former Paladin raise their child. It was on his seventh birthday that his parents died. They were sent on a mission with poor intelligence and gotten killed. With their death the headmaster of the school came to take Their child away. But the friend forced them back. Not wanting to be denied a good candidate for the school they secretly sent yomi after the man to force him to send the child. With his death Kris awoken his powers and defeat the yomi with ease, even though he wasn’t aware of it at the time. He inherited his weapon creation from his father and can recreated all the weapons his father had as it is passed down in blood.. He got the Magan from his mother who was quite skilled with it she also could use her magan to instantly kill her targets by just looking at them.. His control over it is not as good as his mothers but with training he can get stronger. But the only way for that to happen he must kill to make his mystic eyes get stronger. He only uses this as a last resort or to threaten a person who is annoying him or in need of information. He has yet to gain the ability to kill by just looking at his enemies.

Description: seems to be a kind person who seems to have a smile on his face and not much seems to bother him. But a few times when he truly smiles it has scared people as it is not a normal friendly smile.

We are gonna need some people to play Yomi. Not everyone can be a "student", someone has to be a villain.

I am going to make a Yomi just to get one on the board.

Name: Akuma Shinjo
Species: Yomi
Powers: Unknown
Background: All though Ruler of the Yomi rarely does he get his hands dirty in any form of fight. When his chips are down he will use force to even the odds and more to make a point towards the Human Race. No one knows his true appearance but normally will appear as a Dark Flame entity to his minions and underlings when he transmits messages from the Yomi realm.-

Just to see who is still here, if you are with this RP, please post so. I am assuming that WebbedHawk, LillyPen, and leonidis1 have left us.if otherwise, please tell us.

Lillypen is having real life issues she has been away and willl return she said

Back