The Circassian (closed)

((Which quote?))

Marcel slid off to the side of Katirah, his spent cock lolling off to the side, their combined fluids glistening in the lamplight. He placed one hand on her thigh, squeezing it gently, then allow his hand to lay limply across her leg, fingers dangling between her thighs.

"What was it like?" He asked. "I mean living in a harem."

((The Andy Rooney quote :) ))

Katirah took a moment to think. Where to begin? "You do not have harems? Not even your kings?" She paused.

"In the harem, it is only women. Men are not permitted. It would be death for a man to enter the harem. The pasha himself does not enter. One is sent for. The only men in the harem are eunuchs. Do you have eunuchs? They are men who have been..." she didn't know a better word to use, "gelded."

Her voice was quiet befitting the dark hour, but clear. She fell into the cadence of the story teller, but since this was not a memorized and rehearsed story, her pauses were more frequent as she thought of what to say. That and sometimes she had to think of how to translate the words that were unique to the language of the Pasha's land. Sometimes she spoke a sentence first in her language, and then in French.

"The First Wife controls much of harem life. She is mother to the Pasha's sons and so has much power. Other wives and concubines have children as well. Sometimes there are poisonings, or a woman loses a child. Everyone acts as if it is a mystery, but it is not. There is intrigue, women vying for power. The First Wife will not have another take her power away. Some want the Pasha's attention, but that brings the wrath of the first wife. Most are content to live quietly."

"Because I am not a wife nor concubine, I did not have to worry over much about that. I kept to myself. The harem is a very lonely place even though many people are around always."

"I was purchased to entertain in the harem. Life is very boring. One day like another. I would sing, dance, play music, and tell stories. Sometimes the Pasha would call for me to entertain him or his guests. Especially during certain festivals when they stay awake all night to eat and drink. I would tell stories. The Pasha took me to his bed once, but that was all. I told you he would sometimes give me to his friends or their young sons. But that was not often. I am far to valuable" She emphasized this, it was one thing she was proud of, "as an entertainer to be used so basely--the pasha had other slaves for that purpose."

She propped herself up on and elbow and looked to see if the Comte had fallen asleep or if she should continue.

Marcel listened intently as Katirah described the harem, and in small measure the politics there in. He tried imagining it and kept running into a basic stumbling block.

"what is the point of having all of those women in one place if you are not allowed to go in and enjoy it?" he asked.

So, the Comte was not asleep. Katirah laughed a little. "The harem is a place for women only. If the pasha wishes to enjoy a woman--he sends for her. Or sends for many and chooses from between them. When he receives a new concubine or slave, if she pleases him, then he will take her, but some in the harem and never couched with the pasha at all. But I know the pasha took his pleasure of the harem all the time. He has many children."

"Would the Comte like a harem? I am sure the Comte could take any of the slaves here whenever he wishes. Or Samara. The Comte has not taken her..." Why did she say that? Katirah did not want the Comte to take another woman. The effendi had told her the Comte had not taken a woman since his wife had died. Samara told her that the Comte had not taken a woman in the three days she was being punished. Why would he want another now?

Marcel looked thoughtful a moment, then said, "You are right, she is comely enough I suppose to bed." His voice was toned playfully and his eyes glimmered humorously. "Perhaps I should spread myself out a little; there was a very comely prostitute here, should probably would be a good one to try that out on."

He heard a huff come from Katirah and he smiled as he twisted her nipple gently, bringing her back to the present with him. "I have on occasion slept with two women at one time, on occasion with one woman while my wife, or partner, watched. I have never been one to stick my cock in places willy nilly."

"When in the harem, then, I imagine you went long periods between, err, sexual satisfactions?"

Katirah huffed. The Comte should not tease her so. Especially when they were lying naked enjoying the peace after the tempest of their recent union. She sucked in a breath when he twisted her nipple.

"I see." Katirah knew that there could be any combination of people couching together. Sometimes an assistant was needed to achieve certain positions in the books she had read. Or to help the couple achieve maximum satisfaction. "Did it double the Comte's pleasure to have two women at the same time? The Comte is a stallion, I am sure he could pleasure an entire harem if he wished." She flattered him.

"I have only been alone with a man." She was not sure how she felt about sharing one. The idea of the Comte plowing another woman while she watched...she did not see what that would do except cause her frustration. But if the Comte wished it, there was nothing she could do.

Katirah traced a finger up and down the Comte's arm as she thought of how to answer him. "You have seen the contents of box--seen and used an item. Those are forbidden in the harem, only to be used as the pasha wishes. All food, such as cucumbers, bananas, certain types of squashes...anything that looks like a male member...they must be served cut into bit-size pieces. Nothing is permitted to be used as a substitute for the pasha himself. Also, the pasha satisfies himself. If his bedmate also finds satisfaction, it is of no concern to the pasha. Or of any man really." She let him think about that for a moment.

"But...a woman has hands, and lips and a tongue. In private, away from the prying eyes of the eunuchs, a woman may pleasure herself. Sometimes women smoke hashish and pleasure each other. How else to fill the time? But, again, the intrigue. One must be careful and one's feelings for another can be used against them. So... the Comte is correct. Very long times between satisfactions."

Should she tell the Comte that no one had even brought her to such heights of bliss? No man, no woman, not even when she touched herself. He already had so much power over her, revealing that would only give him more.

"Double the pleasure?" Marcel responded. "Noooo... It is more like adding pepper to your food, it spices up a good meal."

He listened to her, enjoying the feel of her hands on his body. He nodded at the part where she talked about the Pasha taking pleasure not giving it, and smiled slightly to himself.

"If those items are forbidden, how did you come by them? And you never partook of the pleasure from a woman? Or gave it to one?" he asked. His face was as open as it got, no agenda, hidden or otherwise, questions for the sake of questions.

"Hmm." Katirah said. She liked spices, but she did not think adding another woman to the Comte bed would be spice for her. Another man, mayhap? Her body trembled a little at the thought as she thought of the permutations such an alliance might bring.

"They are forbidden in the harem. In truth, I should have given the box to you when you bought me. It is not for me to choose when to use them." Katirah said quietly.

"I have. Some time ago. Both given and received. But... It has always left me melancholy and longing..." She said honestly. She could not describe how she felt. The closeness of another was a good thing, but it never was enough.

"Samara and I have shared a bed since we came to your possession, but we have done nought save keep each other warm of a night. I believe one of your soldiers has taken a particular liking to her and she spends time with him now that we are in the caravan.

"I can straighten that out with a word," Marcel said.

Marcel rolled onto his side so he could more fully see Katirah as she lay next to him. His member resting between their bodies. His hands traced patterns over her breasts, occasionally tweaking one or the other.

"Tell me Katirah," Marcel started. After a moment of reflection, "Tell me what you feel."

Katirah's eyes grew wide. "No!" Stupid, stupid, girl! Why had she said that? Now Samara and the soldier would be in trouble. "I should not have spoken. Please, my Comte. Samara likes him well enough and it keeps the other men of the camp from bothering her. Please."

Katirah did not see why the Comte would be bothered if Samara was spending time with one of his men. or any man. He had bought her, true. But Samara did not shirk her duties to be with this man. Where she spent a few hours of the night did not matter. Samara did not even know which soldier it was.

Thankfully, the Comte became distracted with her breasts. She would have to tell Samara to have a care when meeting her lover.

Katirah shifted her leg to rub her thigh against the Comte's cock. At his question, Katirah she felt thirsty but his hands quickly changed that. "I feel the Comte's touch. Arousing me." She stretched out her neck and sighed. "I feel the heat rising between my legs...

Marcel barked off a short laugh, and said, "Well, I am hungry, get the food, and let's eat, though it is probably quite cold by now."

Marcel's eyes trailed along her legs to her ass, firm and shapely from hours upon hours of dancing. It jiggled ever so delicately when she stepped, his mouth watering in response.

As she came back his eyes drank in her front, which was without blemish he thought. He breasts swayed slightly, heavy and firm, her nipples sticking out, and seemingly got harder as he stared.

Shifting position, Marcel leaned against a trunk and patted his thighs. "Sit here, and let's eat."

"The tajine keeps food warm for a long time, but I am sure it is no longer hot." Katirah said. She carried the tajine to the Comte with two linen napkins. She could feel his eyes feasting on her body. She felt her cheeks flush and her nipples harden. How could he do that with a look? She then fetched the pitcher of wine and two goblets.

Katirah knelt by the Comte and poured the wine. She offered one to him then sat on his lap as he asked.

The Comte was acting like a lover again. The was the Comte that she could give her heart to, but so far, they never managed to maintain this level of comfortable intimacy. Because Katirah always failed to provide whatever it was that the Comte truly wanted from her. Part of her was still unsure that giving her heart to him was a good thing to do. They would be together for a long time in the caravan, but what would happen when they reached their destination?

She took the top off the tajine and picked up a morsel. She offered it to the Comte. "And the Comte? What does the Comte feel?"

Marcel used his tongue to collect the food between her fingers and closed his mouth until his teeth drug along her fingers until the popped free of his mouth.

The feel of her body astride his warmed him in an inexplicable way, and answered, "Warm."

He watched her closely as she ate, and drank some wine before feeding him another morsel of the spicy food. Bite by bite they ate the food from the tajine and drank the wine. The flush of food and wine easily seen in Katirah's face.

As they ate, Marcel's hands never stopped moving along her body, touching caressing tweaking. Her sex warmed slightly, the temperature radiating onto his balls.

Softening his voice as much as he could, "Not that you have one, but if you did have a choice, would you go back to the harem for an easier life?"

The feel of her body astride his warmed him in an inexplicable way, and answered, "Warm."

Katirah smiled at the Comte. She had drunk the wine too quickly. There was a pleasant buzzing in her head and a sensual warmth throughout her body.

The wine made her speak first without considering what she was saying. "If I must live like a common slave, then I think the harem is better. But, to walk in the marketplace, to see so many people, new people...to see different places..." She was rambling. She looked into the Comte's eyes. "I do not think I could go back to the harem after being with the Comte." She put her arms around him. "No one has ever made me feel as you do." She used the familar form when she spoke. Her eyes glistened in the lamplight.

Marcel leaned forward, and kissed one eye, then the other, tasting the saltiness of her tears. His half turgid cock pressed against her as he returned her hug. The smash of her breasts against his chest hastening the blood to his loins.

"What is it you feel, Katirah?"

"When I am away from the Comte, I am sad, empty. I spend my day in anticipation. And when I am near the Comte, I feel..." She shivered against him. "I do not have words..."

Was it lust she felt? Certainly. But she felt something more, something stronger. Something that she only sang about. She was terrified that she was in love with the Comte.

Marcel could not explain the surge of hope and anticipation he felt when Katirah began explaining and then tapered off. His breath would not come to him, his blood completely drained to his loins, he whispered, "Go on."

Katirah swallowed. If she said it aloud, it would make it so. And if the Comte did not feel the same, then what? She would have opened herself to him for nothing. Worse than nothing. He would have even more power over her. She searched his face for a moment then she closed her eyes. A single tear fell from each of her eyes.

"I feel love for the Comte." Her stomach was in knots. She opened her eyes to see the Comte's reaction.

Marcel stared into her eyes a moment, his voice caught in his throat, unable to escape. Slowly he lifted her up until she hovered over the purple head of his cock, and lowered her onto it.

A sigh flooded from his chest, the breath he seemed to have been holding for hours. He nodded, whispered, "Good, I feel much the same."

Katirah gasped as the Comte settled her on his cock. That was not the answer she was looking for. Perhaps the Comte only felt lust for her and now she had given him something he could use against her.

But then he whispered to her. Not actually using the words. Perhaps he was even more afraid of their power.

She slowly began moving her hips against him. Her arms twined around him. "Do not send me away again. Beat me if you must, but do not send me away." She leaned in to give the Comte a kiss, tender, deep, and passionate.

Marcel kissed her back, giving every bit of him to her in it. He whispered, "Obey me, Katirah, and will never be an issue again."

His hands roamed her back and ass as she ground against him, his cock flailing inside her gently. Marcel began firing his hips upward with her upstroke, their pelvis smashing together.

"The Comte's word is law." Katirah said like it was a mantra. Obeying the Comte seemed such a simple thing, and yet she failed frequently. She would try very hard not to fail him again.

She covered his face and neck in kisses. Her hands clutched his broad shoulders. "Mon coeur. Mon amour."

It was a long slow love making session that went from position to position, him on top, her on top, side by side. His eyes never left hers, drinking her in as if he were some demon and her soul could be removed from her through her eyes and her sex.

As his orgasm built, he felt hers ranging through her body, and he came with her. A whimper, a moan, the two most soulful sounds he had ever heard.

Katirah lay spent sprawled on the furs. A sheen of sweat made her skin glow in the lantern light. Her hair in delicious dishabile, her face and torso flushed from her orgasm.

She stroked the Comte's thigh where it was draped over hers. She could not bear to keep her hands from him. "How can I spend the day tomorrow without my Comte? What am I to do until night falls and we can be together again?"

She would be content to spend the day in the tent, eating when they pleased, making love, talking...she would sing for him, too.

"Shall I get the Comte more wine?"

Marcel nodded at Katirah's last question.

"The days are unfortunately for moving this caravan to France."

He sat up as she retrieved more wine and poured them both a goblet. "The nights however, are ours to spend together."

As she settled into place next to him, he stroked her thigh, and he said, "Naked, we should spend them naked as much as possible."

Back