The Circassian (closed)

Katirah's tongue darted out to lick her lips as her breath hitched. Her fingers tightened and relaxed against the Comte's skin. How could she think with his cock teasing her thus?

She could be coy in her answer, but it would only make the Comte question her more closely. More likely it would make him angry. She did not wish to make him angry. That had never been her intent. She always tried to say and do what she thought the Comte wanted.

"If the Comte is referring to himself," Katirah paused and looked away from his face, "and the Comte wishes and me to be honest then my answer is sometimes." She steeled herself for a slap to the face that never came.

"Sometimes I think the Comte is a good master. Most times I am confused." Now she looked him in the face. "The Comte is gentle. The Comte is harsh. The Comte is passionate. The Comte is cold. I expect one reaction and get another. I think I am pleasing the Comte and find I am not." She shook her head. " I am punished for things I do not understand. I do not know what you want from me." Her hand went to her mouth and her eyes grew wide as she realized she had just addressed the Comte familiarly.

Now he would be angry again and she would be punished again. Her shoulders tensed as if she expected a blow. Although the Comte had never hit her. Why was that? She wondered. That was the usual method for dealing with slaves: a slap for something minor, a beating for a worse offense, and finally, whipping.

Marcel watched Katirah's eyes carefully as she responded, and considered what she was saying. "Then you should ask, if you are confused by what I tell you."

His hand trailed slowly up her torso until the palm of his hand rested on her breast bone. "I know here, in your heart, you want to please me, and be pleasing for me."

Leaning forward, Marcel kissed the hollow of her neck and whispred, "And I damn sure want you to be pleasing."

"Then I shall ask." Katirah said. "But is it a difficult thing." Slaves were not to question, just do. And hope that what they did was what their master wanted. Of Course, Katirah rarely had to worry about such things because she was generally being asked to sing or dance. Things that required no thought on her part as to what the Pasha meant.

She inhaled deeply as the Comte settled his hand between her breasts. Had it only been days since he touched her last? It seemed far longer.

She laughed lightly at the Comte's whisper. "Then I have a question for the Comte, if I am permitted." She slid her arms around his back.

She felt him nod his assent against throat. "Why does the Comte continue to delay his pleasure?" She slowly clenched her buttocks to slide herself along his shaft.

He felt her body ride closer to his and then she clenched her ass cheeks, drawing her slit along the length of his cock. "Who says I am delaying?" Marcel teased, his lips flitting across her neck.

His hands moved lightly over her skin teasing it, eliciting small moans from her. He could feel her wetness begin to soak his cock in earnest, the liquid heat dribbling down the ridge, collecting between his balls. "Maybe I haven't decided how I want to take my pleasure from you yet."

His hands spread her ass cheeks, his fingers wrapping around gently massaging her sex. "Maybe I want to tease you until you beg me to take you."

Katirah's nipples puckered to hard pebbles under the Comte's caresses. She moaned against his neck then kissed him below his ear. His hair was still damp and smelled clean and fresh.

She shuddered and moaned again at his more intimate touches. "I think it will be a contest to see who begs first." She sucked his earlobe into her mouth then flicked it with her tongue.

The Comte had been ready to take her at least since she had bathed in front of him. She thought it might heighten pleasure for them both if each tried to hold back longer than the other. Although the Comte seemed to have a will of steel, and he could draw such bliss from her that she thought she might die from it. If there were placing wagers, her coin would be on the Comte to win.

Marcel's mouth moved down to Katirah's breast and sucked in a nipple, holding it gently between his teeth as his tongue flicked across the top of the nub.

"You are on," he whispered around her tit.

His hands holding her ass began massaging her womanhood in earnest, a tip pressing against the opening with each squeeze.

Sucking and swirling his tongue around her nipple he pulled back, distending her tit slightly until it popped out of his mouth. He then turned his attention to the other nipple as his finger slid into her wetness.

Katirah's throaty laugh was cut short when the Comte used his fingers on her. She moaned and muttered something in her own language. She reached down and pulled his cock up between them so she could stroke it. It was already slick from rubbing against her wet slit.

She ran her thumb down the ridge on the underside then stroked it gently.

Marcel's mind nearly shut down as Katirah began stroking his cock with long sensuous strokes, her thumb massaging the ridge. A growl rumbled in his thorat as he moved one hand placing it between them.

He took her sopping wet and hard clit between his fingers and began massaging it gently. Twisting, pulling and distending it in rhythm of her hip undulations.

"we should move to the furs," he whispered as he lift her up into his arms.

The Comte's fingers were skilled. Katirah's breathed hitched three times before she exhaled in a melodious sigh. "Yes, yes." She kissed him softly, parting her lips to slowly insert her tongue in his mouth. She was leasurely in her exploration, tracing his teeth and teasing his tongue.

Marcel laid Katirah on the furs and then placed himself next to her. His tongue danced with hers, a languid dance of lovers intent on rediscovery. He had one hand on her hip, pulling her tight against his body, his hard cock pressed between their stomachs.

Kissing her neck, Marcel worked his way slowly down to her breast, taking the nipple into his mouth again. His hand traced a pattern into her skin as he moved it from her hip to between her legs, slowly spreading her legs allowing him access to her.

Her heat radiated from her crotch as her legs trembled at his light touch on her clit. A wicked smile creased his face as he continued kissing down her body until he reached her honey pot. Lapping at her slowly, gently, he inserted one, then a second finger, into her, slowly screwing her as his tongue dueled her tiny nub.

((I don't believe the Comte has ever done that to Katirah before, in fact, I think it's possible no one has...no, actually no _man_ has. I expect the ladies in the harem to this sort of thing to each other. I'm surprised The Comte hasn't found Katirah and Samara in a clinch, but then, he hasn't given them that much time alone...))

Had it only been days since Katirah had laid with the Comte? They touched like long-term lovers, comfortable and familiar wiht each other's bodies. Yet, it also seemed new. Katirah felt as if she had been sleeping for days and now her senses were awakening.

She arched her back as he kissed her breasts. His kisses continued down her body, feather soft until he nipped her hipbone with his teeth. He kissed lower.

Katirah's pulse raced in anticipation. The Comte had never used his tongue on her like that. She opened her legs wider as she arched her neck and moaned loudly. "My Comte! I... oh." She buried her fingers into his damp hair. Her nipples ached. She could feel the tension building in her stomach. She gasped.

Katirah remembered their wager. She tilted her pelvis so the Comte's ministrations were less intense. "I... will... not yield." She gasped. It was not fair that she could not stroke his cock. However, this was a wager she would gladly lose.

Her body responded to his tongue and pushed against his fingers driving them deeper. Yes, this was a wager that in losing she would win. But she could hold out a little longer.

She tasted like honey, earthy and sweet at the same time. His tongue swirled and twirled around her as his fingers hammered away at her interior. Hooking his fingers, Marcel drug the tips along the wall of her vagina. With each stroke, back and forth, his middle finger depressed against her most sensitive interior spot.

He felt her body arch under him, and redoubled his efforts. He could feel the tension building inside her, a headlong rush to orgasm. As her legs began to quiver and quake, Marcel eased up on her clit.

A frustrated groan rolled from Katirah as his tongue languidly flicked across her clit, maintaining her level of excitement, but denying her orgasmic bliss.

Katirah thought she could hold out a little longer before begging. Hold out until she had an orgasm and then beg for the Comte to penetrate her, to nail her to the furs, to make her come screaming again and again.

She pounded on the furs and groaned in frustration when the Comte slowed down. She moved her hips faster against his finger to encourage him to continue.

"Do not stop!" She breathed loudly. She put her hands to her aching breasts and massaged them. "Do not stop now, please."

The harder and faster Katirah rammed her hips at his face and fingers, the slower and softer Marcel touched her. The cries of frustration filled the tent, and Marcel knew into the camp at large.

A smile spread across his face, which he kept buried between her legs, his tongue flicking softly at her. "Please what, Katirah? What would you have your Master do?"

"I yield! I yield!" Katirah cried out in frustration. "I beg..." She dug her fingers into his hair. She stopped thrashing and only flinched each time his tongue stroked her clit with feather touches. "I beg the Comte to continue." She panted.

"Or fuck me," she used the coarse word she had learned in the camp. He had driven her too far. She did not want his tender caresses. She wanted to be taken. To be driven to the heights she knew they could achieve. "I want to feel your cock."

Marcel kept playing at her gently, whispering, "That doesn't sound much like begging to me. More like demanding."

His free hand worked its way to one of her breasts, and cupping it, he squeezed the nipple between two fingers.

Rotating the hand that was plunging into and out of her pussy, Marcel continued his deliberate pace. Her legs squeezed his head then released it in time with his tongue and finger. "Let's here some proper begging," he whispered playfully.

Katirah was not nearly so close to the edge as she had been. "The Comte is a most frustrating man."

She removed his hand from her breast and kissed his palm. " A thousand pardons, my Comte, but I was driven to distraction. I beg the Comte to please let me know the bliss that only he can give."

His hand sped up a little as she spoke. She was far too coherent. She arched her back with a cry. "Oh, please! Please. Please." The last word was nearly a whisper. "I beg you."

Marcel almost didn't make out the final "I beg you," as her moans filled the mountain range sky.

He kissed his way up her body, her quim flooded the bottom part of his face and a goodly portion of his hand and lower arm. His cock strained in its need for release, his balls aching with it.

He positioned himself to where the head of his cock rested just below her wet welcoming hole. "Why, Katirah, why should your master please you?" he asked, voice still playful.

Katirah wriggled under the Comte as he kissed his way up her body. She tried to move to capture his cock and push it inside her, but the Comte would not allow it.

Her scent was overpowering on him when his face drew near to hers. It was as sharp as a slap to the face and only filled her with more want.

Insufferable man! Why all this talking? "Because I beg? I do not know." She traced his ears with her fingertips. "I am but a slave." She whispered. "The Comte wishes to please himself, I am sure. In pleasing himself--he will please me." She thrust her hips trying to bury his cock inside her.

Last edited:
"Wrong intent, right words, good start, Cheri." Marcel whispered as he buried his cock into her greedy pussy with one smooth, forceful thrust. Katirah's head rolled back as her moan became a keening wail of pleasure.

Placing a hand behind each of her knees, Marcel forced her legs wide apart and back toward her shoulders. Soon she was splayed open, Marcel's cock hammering into her at a torrid pace, the sound of his balls slapping against her ass a syncopated beat to her moans.

Katirah was no philosopher and would have asked what the Comte meant but he was already thrusting into her.

It was only three thrusts before her orgasm rocked her. She stretched her arms above her on the furs. She watched the Comte's face through heavy-lidded eyes feeling the tension mounting. She cried out again and again.

Harder and harder, faster and faster Marcel drove his cock into Katirah, his eyes glued to hers, which revealed little more than the whites. The world had shrunk to the area of their bodies, Marcel could feel each millimeter of her as he plunged deeper and deeper into her.

Soon, his balls tightened and he felt the overwhelming power of his orgasm building, roaring out his balls through his cock, splashing deep inside her.

Katirah reached her hands down to cup the Comte's buttocks. She dug her fingers in goading him on. She came again when he did. One final scream and she came with him. She held him tightly to her as her breathing slowed twitching a little under him. Her sex still massaged him, tensing and relaxing. "Mon leon." She murmured.

Marcel's back arched dangerously as Katirah's nails dug into his cheeks, the exquisite pain and pleasure of her nails digging into his skin intensifying his orgasm. His hands were planted on either side of her shoulders, arms straight holding his torso clear above hers.

As her sex milked him for every milliliter of his seed he lowered himself onto her, feeling her breasts crush against his chest, the hard nubs of her nipples pressing against his.

His mouth closed over Katirah's, his tongue working its way into her mouth, caressing her, exploring her as their breath became one.

((Great new quote there :) It explains a lot.))

Katirah's senses reeled. The heady scent of herself on the Comte coupled with his kiss took her breath away. She moved her hands up his back, her fingers rediscovered the feel of his muscles, the tracings of his scars.

She loved the feel of him pressing against her even though it made it difficult to breathe. Her fingers drew circles on the small of his back as she caught her breath. Then she kissed him again moaning with pleasure.

Back