The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

Give me teapots or give me crockery...

*surrenders Teapot*

but this does now mean Chris is making the tea, right?:D

Oh lord I hope not Badger. Your tea was spot on. ;)

Chris NO Matches, absolutely No matches. I would like an Inn to come back to.;)

Well Robyn I did once have to use the emergency shut. :eek:

Thinking of you CG, you know we love you. As for the parachutes, I’m always nervous but I packed my own so if they scrape me off the runway like a dollop of strawberry jam it will be my own fault.

Hopefully you will have a good emergency shut Sal. No one look good when they are a dollop of jam. ;)

Be careful dear. I will hold a good thought for you and Robyn that all goes well. :rose::kiss:

I am sure it will.

Hopefully you will have a good emergency shut Sal. No one look good when they are a dollop of jam. ;)

Be careful dear. I will hold a good thought for you and Robyn that all goes well. :rose::kiss:

I am sure it will.

All the best for tomorrow,

Here is toooo a speedy recovery

*Ching ching*

CG, just to confirm I went to Mass yesterday (Pentecost) and said special prayers for you. The Priest will offer Mass for you tomorrow. On behalf of us all in SRR get well soon! That is an order!

*wanders in as Uggg disappears and starts to worry that I might be his alter ego*

*makes off with Teapot to find a comfy chair and a sunbeam*

Morning all.

Ahahahahaa, I got my very own hand puppet!

Yay:D

Uggg:rose:

Good luck with the opperation CG,

Good luck with the plummeting and the landing ladies:D,

Got my skydiving licence a few years ago through the accelerated freefall program, it was oddles of fun:D

Uggg:rose:

Things are going Glad surgery tomorrow. So Badger Chris says that you are a teapot napper any truth to his accusation?

Watches Chris to see if he attempts to board the comfy chair.

*huggles* You'll have a great surgery! I'm sure of it. We're all thinking of you and sending warm thoughts. Also moist thoughts. And impure ones too. :devil:

Take care of yourself.

Morning boss monster:D:rose::rose::rose:

*rubs noses (and does some naughty things with me hands that makes your eyes widen a bit then brings a little colour to yer cheeks);)*

Uggg:heart:

Morning boss monster:D:rose::rose::rose:

*rubs noses (and does some naughty things with me hands that makes your eyes widen a bit then brings a little colour to yer cheeks);)*

Uggg:heart:

Is boss monster me or CG?

Just curious... hot either way XD

See you soon, CG. Hopefully, this surgery will work wonders on your back and you will feel good enough to chase the young girls again. :)

Back