The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

I did exactly what you did and I am not addicted to the site. I'm hooked on the feeling of being constantly connected to a community of people I like. Don't meat many people I actually like but it's nice to know there are some of you out there. :D

I have that exact same feeling about this site, particularly this thread. Very nice people in here.

When I'm working, I'm not reachable. I work in a sterile environment and cannot have my phone on me, except for breaks and lunch. And I'm usually too busy chuffing food to even look at it. I like my job a lot, but it is hard work!

When I'm working, I'm not reachable. I work in a sterile environment and cannot have my phone on me, except for breaks and lunch. And I'm usually too busy chuffing food to even look at it. I like my job a lot, but it is hard work!

We’re all thrilled for you. You’ve earned a chance at a good job. Well done you!

Afternoon all

Hope all is well...

Couldn't log on at 6ish UK time this morning for over an hour but clearly, you were all having a chat about be, and so denied me access :devil:

I've not read the last three pages of posts...

So Iv I've missed anything important, sorrrieeeeeee

I am glad you are enjoying the job. That makes the hard work more fun.

CG, I hope all goes well at the doctors.

Hey all! Just popping in quick to wish you all well and let you know that for the time being, my time here will continue to be limited. I owe a big
Thank You!:heart:
to my co-writers for being so understanding. My husband took today and tomorrow off from work (sort of, as he still has to do quite a bit from home), tomorrow is middle kiddo's first football match of his club season, and Sunday is another MLS match for me and the hubs in the afternoon, followed by another youth match in the evening. We are also trying to wrap up the school year for three kids, and my MS, the opportunistic bastard, loves to wreak havoc when I have a lot (too much) going on.

CG, you are in my thoughts today. I hope you are able to find a solution that can offer you some relief in the least invasive way possible. My mom has had back problems for years, so I have witnessed how it can take its toll. Degenerative disc disease is a nice family trait and each MRI I have for my MS reminds me that I am not immune.

*wakes in a comfy chair in the corner of the room*

*Yawns*

What did I miss?

*settles a GnT next to the hole of Uggg*

now to 'work'

I find a little present on my door step that smells of Badger:D

Why thank you badger :kiss:

nom nom

Uggg:rose:

*Throws self onto an exhausted gladiator on a couch* :D:D:kiss:

"Lumpy..." he grumbles:p
He smiles inspire of himself. "Oooof damn buddy, all those muscles weigh a lot. I'll show you bumpy." Begins tickling his ribs and arm pits.

*wonders back in grabs a Glass of Orange Juice, sits in a comfy chair, regards those present and raises a glass*

Hello!

*wonders back in grabs a Glass of Orange Juice, sits in a comfy chair, regards those present and raises a glass*

Hello!

Heya Badgy:rose:,

I'm afraid I won't be much good for chit chat today as I'm coming and going quite a bit. My posts will be a bit sporadic.

Uggg:cool:

Hi CPI

I take a very long looked forward to nap after working on my militaryengineering essay. Tomorrow I’ve got to press my dress uniform and as Sal is getting ‘loved up’ I’ll press her’s too. Everything has to be polished and pressed for Saturday. But why O WHY do we have to wear skirts?

Ok, I’m going to bed with my bottle of sherry. Cheers!

Heya Badgy:rose:,

I'm afraid I won't be much good for chit chat today as I'm coming and going quite a bit. My posts will be a bit sporadic.

Uggg:cool:

I shall just have to sit here with my drink and watch the world go by then.

*gazes "thoughtfully" out of the window* :D

hope you're ok Uggg

Last edited:
I shall just have to sit here with my drink and watch the world go by then.

*gazes "thoughtfully" out of the window* :D

hope you're ok Uggg

Yea I'm all good... just super busy with work atm.
Will be really busy till mid June.
But I'm here a lot just lurking and then posting when I can.

I have no idea even how many pages I've missed this week, I've long since given up reading everything, just reading the most recent posts, if I've missed anything important PM me.

How's everyone?

Hey Glad. The place went a little crazy with posts this week. Pages and pages and pages flew by. Let's see.

Robyn is working on her engineering stuff, Sal is with her boyfriend.

Uggg is working super hard and comes and goes.

CG went to the doctors today because of his back issues.

Shiva's new job is interesting but hard work.

We have had some new people come in to say hi.

I think that catches you up. :D

Ahhhh.... Home... What a busy day! Hitting the bottle early tonight! Need to unwind.

Had to work late today to get everything finished on time. Hate doing that.

Feel sorry for one of the guys on my team, he's got a 2 week old baby at home and hes having to work the long hours with me. Sux for him not to be home with wife and baby.

Ahhhh.... Home... What a busy day! Hitting the bottle early tonight! Need to unwind.

Had to work late today to get everything finished on time. Hate doing that.

Feel sorry for one of the guys on my team, he's got a 2 week old baby at home and hes having to work the long hours with me. Sux for him not to be home with wife and baby.

Hard on the wife also. Don't drink too much.

Back