The China Pearl Inn part 10

Good Morning All

Anyone see the blood moon? Xena woke up the household around 0430 hours so we stayed up and watched it. Spectacular!

We’re going to clinic today for Madam’s check up (I’ve already checked her myself but still have to get her officially vetted. Then swimming (to introduce her to the atmosphere) then Mom & Mum have her while Rick and I go to the gymnasium.

Heard from the gang. They expect to return to UK next weekend. HSG will be one of Xena’s God Mother’s.

Sounds like a busy day planned. I missed the moon. I was up early so was taking a nap when the moon came up here.

I am always relieved to hear the group is coming home safe. Have fun at the gym. I know you have been anxious to get back there.

That's great news. I'm liking the baby updates :D gives the Inn a homely feel :D

I missed it too, but we had a full moon but no blood moon. But I was inside during the eclipse.

G G glad to hear that you and Madame are doing well and that you and Rick will have some time alone at the Gym. Exercise is always important. ;)

Moring S F I trust all is well out your way.

Kama we had a great view of the blood moon about 9PM. I have to admit the color was a might eyrie .

The blood moon was beautiful over here too, but was difficult to rouse myself up in time to see it.

It's also been a while - but I never forgot about the China Pearl Inn ;) I'm happy to see people are still visiting...

It was snowing crazystyles this morning so I did not get to see the blood moon. Q__Q

Hope everyone's having a nice Monday. I worked 12 hours yesterday and I'm off until Friday. Woo Woo party time! And by party, I mean sleeping and eating candy XD

The blood moon was beautiful over here too, but was difficult to rouse myself up in time to see it.

It's also been a while - but I never forgot about the China Pearl Inn ;) I'm happy to see people are still visiting...

Yes Aluris we are still here muddling along. So what have you been up to? :rolleyes:

Morning Shiva...…..how is life treating you?

So she already has you wrapped around her little finger G G .:devil:ish :D
So you two girls are already out and about and on the town I see. ;)

Cait I miss the snow. :( Out here in the Pacific Northwest we really don't have snow unless your in the Mountains. So no skiing for me this year.

Morning Kama I hope all is well with you.

*shimmers onto her usual rafter in the Inn*

We got about 5" CG with two more expected tonight and maybe another inch on Wednesday. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready for spring. *sigh* Wishful thinking.

Ah Caitlin you have had enough of snow and I have had none. :(
Not to worry spring is coming and should be out your way about May. I hear you have extreme cold as well. :eek:

By the way I like your new avatar it is quite sensual. :p :devil:sh :D

How kind! Lt GG & Sgt Rick have invited Sal and me to the baby’s Christening. One of the other cadets pointed out I was Jewish and shouldn’t go. Why? I want to celebrate the birth of a dear baby. Beside, wasn’t Jesus a Jew? Case closed.

Jon, I am very limited for time but if you can be patient i’ll Write with you.

There is absolutely no reason you should not go to the Christening Robyn. You are celebrating the birth of G G and Rick's daughter and the beginning of her journey in faith. You may have different traditions but it is the same god.;)

How kind! Lt GG & Sgt Rick have invited Sal and me to the baby’s Christening. One of the other cadets pointed out I was Jewish and shouldn’t go. Why? I want to celebrate the birth of a dear baby. Beside, wasn’t Jesus a Jew? Case closed.

I was raised Catholic and I have been to a bar mitzvah, bat mitzvah and even a Hannukah celebration. Heck, I have even been to a quinceneara. Religion/race/culture has nothing to do with it, it is celebrating a life event with friends. You absolutely should go, to not go would be the wrong thing to do.

Maybe later when you get more time then :)

The day dawns overcast and rainy with a chill wind out of the north. A hot mug of coffee is welcome as I add a log or two to the fire on the hearth.

Morning to any who may be up and about and to those that hide in the shadows.

Yes Aluris we are still here muddling along. So what have you been up to? :rolleyes:

I moved countries again, moved jobs, and I'm finally settling somewhere a bit happier. A lot changes in 2 years! How are things here with you? :heart:

Hi fam how're you all today? Tis right cold here, but the snow seems to have turned into a lot of nothing. All the slush has melted away and now we're back to yucky grey. Looking very forward to springtime.

Robyn, you should have popped her in the eye for her disrespect. I would have. But I'm not a very good soldier lol. So maybe it's good you didn't. Anyway, screw her. You have to be there for your friend. Religion has nothing to do with it.

Ah Caitlin you have had enough of snow and I have had none. :(
Not to worry spring is coming and should be out your way about May. I hear you have extreme cold as well. :eek:

By the way I like your new avatar it is quite sensual. :p :devil:sh :D

*smiles from the shadows*

Thank you, CG. I rather like it myself. *sigh* I wish spring was on its way now. We're suppose to get about 3-5 more inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. It's been rather cold lately, you're right. Nothing I'm not use to though.

Hi Aluris. :)

A bit nippy outside. Nothing like you guys with snow on the ground or falling from the sky, but the wind chill made me glad to get back indoors. Heat is a wonderful thing. :)

Took Xena to the Mother and Babies club at the Church. Met some really nice girls from all races and backgrounds as well as some delicious babies. Swapped stories, phone numbers and advice. Then on the way back Madam saw her first snow. I promised her we’d go skiing when she’s older.

Took Xena to the Mother and Babies club at the Church. Met some really nice girls from all races and backgrounds as well as some delicious babies. Swapped stories, phone numbers and advice. Then on the way back Madam saw her first snow. I promised her we’d go skiing when she’s older.

Sounds like you two have a lot of fun planned: swimming, skiing, snow ball fights, and I am sure playing in the mud. :D

I moved countries again, moved jobs, and I'm finally settling somewhere a bit happier. A lot changes in 2 years! How are things here with you? :heart:

Aluris where do you call home now and are you still looking at teaching?

3-5 more inches of snow Cait, I know you must be tired of it but I would love to see it in my yard all we have had has been over cast skies and damp chilly days, though I must say your avatar did warm me up a bit. ;)

G G sounds like you and Xena had a good time and have found a support of other new moms. First snow and what did Madame think of it?

Morning S F how is the weather down your way?

Aluris where do you call home now and are you still looking at teaching?

3-5 more inches of snow Cait, I know you must be tired of it but I would love to see it in my yard all we have had has been over cast skies and damp chilly days, though I must say your avatar did warm me up a bit. ;)

G G sounds like you and Xena had a good time and have found a support of other new moms. First snow and what did Madame think of it?

Morning S F how is the weather down your way?

Hey there, it is chilly, bright and sunny. No snow or rain in the near forecast. Sky is super blue without a cloud to be seen.

S F They say we will have "Sunny" weather from now till Sunday....here is hoping.;)

Back