The China Pearl Inn part 10

Speaking about desperate needs..........[/i]I pour a mug of coffee and hold it up in salute to Strange and to coffee.[/i]

S F it has been a bit colder hear temps in the 30F during the day and low to mid 20F's at night. Not quite as chilly as your temps Kitty.

Morning to any who may be up and about. Well we had are first snow last night. Mind you it was just a dusting but more is predicted for tonight, 7 to 11 inches. So with that in mind, and knowing folks out in the western Washington are poor drivers out in the snow, they seldom see it. I am off to do the groceries before the snow. ;)

Morning to any who may be up and about. Well we had are first snow last night. Mind you it was just a dusting but more is predicted for tonight, 7 to 11 inches. So with that in mind, and knowing folks out in the western Washington are poor drivers out in the snow, they seldom see it. I am off to do the groceries before the snow. ;)

Welcome to the "It has snowed here" group. Getting home before it actually happens is a good plan. :)

That it was S F. Snowing right now and we have a couple of inches. We will see what tomorrow morning brings. I have noticed over the years that the weathermen's predictions, oh I mean forecasts, are often wrong. ;)

Seems they were right S F. As I look out the window there is perhaps 8-10 inches of snow and it is still snowing. :D

LOL We have had no rain and the sky is just as blue as it was earlier. Now they are predicting little to no rain. It is, however, very windy. Snow will make you a happy boy. :D Don't forget to change the thread to a new thread.

Last edited:
Yes I am happy S F for I do truly love snow.

I am on my way to do just that and update the poor old China pearl Inn.

Back