The Caregiver (closed for maria1966)

Annie Joined Malcome on the bed when she saw the erection in his Boxer shorts she quietly removed them then she admired his genitals Malcome you have a very nice Cock and Very Nice balls. Then she slowly started kissing him, she kissed his mouth his entire face, his neck and his chest.

Young and innocent Malcome's heartbeat was thundering in his ears as he watched dear Mrs. Annie Morgan crawl up the bed towards him and dipped her fingers below the waistband of his boxers and slowly and gently slide them off of his body allowing his beautiful young cock to breathe free.

'Malcome, you have a very nice cock and very nice balls', the educator said seductively.

Malcome was quite surprised to hear the word 'cock' come from his this classy ladies lips. She's always been so trim and proper, even politically correct, that such a vulgar word seemed like it wouldn't be in her vocabulary.

'T...thank you', Malcome said softly. He had never thought of his balls, or his cock for that matter as 'very nice', mostly because he didn't really have anything to compare it to. He was relieved that she didn't call it 'cute' though. He had even had the decency to keep it nice and trim, despite never have been displayed it to a female.

Annie crawled up her former young pupils naked body and kissed his passionately on his yummy lips, slipping her tongue inside his mouth, getting it familiar with the taste and the sensation of his slimy tongue massaging hers causing her to moan into his mouth. Annie's warm and naked body pressed up against his was making his penis twitch with excitement. He loved the feeling of her large breasts pressed against his pectoral muscles and he could feel the heat irradiating from between her legs against his thigh. Her lips strayed from his and she started planting soft angel kisses all over his face. His cheeks. His forehead. His nose. His chin.
Then her lips trailed down his neck and under his ear. Malcome had his eyes shut and his mouth open as he breathed heavily. His hands were wrapped around Annie's shoulders, but the sensation of her lips against his trembling skin was all that he could focus on. Her aroma was intoxicating and only added to his arousal. His penis was already leaking pre-cum. Annie was kissing along his chest and collarbone while her gentle hands wandered all over his young body.

Last edited:
While Annie's soft hands and equally soft warm mouth lips and tongue continued to pleasure Malcome, she watched as his cock became fully erect and his balls tightened. Which meant he was going to come soon. When she stopped to take a breath the beautiful teacher looked at her former student.

And she said in a sexy tone of voice "Malcome are you ready for sexual intercourse or do you want me to keep kissing you?"

While Annie waited for Malcolm's Answer she continued to kiss and touch every inch of his young handsome body with her very sexy mouth and her soft warm comforting hands.

Annie was really enjoying kissing and touching Malcolm's handsome muscular body.

with each passing kiss and touch Annie's desire to have sexual intercourse with her former student grew and grew. and she thought to herself. "Oh god it feels so good to kiss and touch him so good mmm."

Last edited by a moderator:
Just the mere sensation of Annie's lips against his body almost pushed Malcome over the edge. Luckily, she stopped for a moment before he could cum. Malcome cursed his eager body.

"Malcome, are you ready for sexual intercourse or do you want me to keep kissing you?"

Malcome knew that the second that his went inside her that he would cum, but he wanted to last longer and enjoy the feeling of this wonderful woman who he cared about very much. He politely pulled her back up to him so that they were face to face and he kissed her passionately. Annie moaned into his mouth as Malcome parted her lips with his tongue. Malcome ran his hands along her back and on her bum. Annie's hands wandered all over his young body and eventually settled on his throbbing young cock. She slowly ran her fingers from his swollen balls to his drooling mushroom. Malcome moaned into her mouth as she caressed his manhood and he tightened his pelvic muscles to keep himself from cumming prematurely.

When Annie felt Malcolm's hand on her butt a shiver went down her back "Malcome i love your kisses and your cock and balls their very nice. I can't wait to have them inside of my pussy i am certain they will feel nice and hot." "Do you want me to straddle your body so you can slide your nice hot cock into my pussy? its soaking wet and i really want to put your cock into it mmm would you like to do that? Would my big strong former student like to put his nice big hot cock into his beautiful sexy former teacher?

Annie yearned and ached at the thought of Malcome's cock inside of her she wanted bad and she wanted him to come inside of her she wanted him to fill her pussy with load after load of his hot virgin come. oh how she wanted it.

While Annie is talking dirty in Malcolm's ear her soft warm sexy hands are pleasuring his cock and balls and the rest of her beautiful naked body is pressed against his so that he can experience the warmth of her soft curvy body. Which men see to enjoy looking at when she is out and about in town and in the classroom at school.

More words came from Annie's mouth that surprised Malcome. 'Cock'? 'Pussy?' These vulgar words seemed unlike something that would come out of her mouth. As Annie spoke seductively into Malcome's ear, tell him all the dirty things that she wanted to do with him, she used her harm and loving hands to stimulate his throbbing manhood. She used her index finger and her thumb to make a ring around his cock and squeezed ever so slightly while stroking him from the base to his purple mushroom dip. With each downward stroke, his translucent pre-cum would ooze from his tip and trickle down his throbbing shaft. While she worked his cock, Annie used her other hand to massage his swollen testicles. Malcome was experiencing so much pleasure that he could respond to her beckoning. I became too much for the young man, and without warning he released his virgin cum all over them both. Annie continued to pump his virgin cock to maximize the pleasure for her sweet young lover. Now they were both coated with him thick creamy spunk. Malcome's face turned a bright crimson. He was so embarrassed and ashamed that he couldn't hold back his orgasm.

"I...I'm so sorry..."

Annie looked at her young lover Malcome and she said to him. "You don't have to apologize Malcome some men shoot prematurely during their first time. You can have more than one orgasm in fact you can have lots and lots of orgams and i will make sure you have them my young handsome virgin lover ;)."

When the words "My young handsome virgin lover". hit her ears Annie said to herself "Oh crap i can't believe i just said that! and i really can't believe that i am in bed having sex with one of my former students."

"Malcome must think i am just a seductive wild woman who sleeps with every man i meet oh god what can i do? should i proceed or should i stop?"

"No i need to keep going i have gone way to far to stop now". so she keeps pleasuring her young virgin lover as much as possible as she possibly can without scaring him.

So she slipped his cock into her mouth and she began sucking it like a drinking straw while she continued to pleasure his balls with her hands. with each passing second Annie's sucking pressure got harder and harder she was going to make sure that Malcome had another orgasm or two or 3 or more.

He was going to come in her mouth come hell or high water even it it took all night long and all day the next day.

Annie's reassurance soothed the young mans soul. It wasn't so much her words, but rather her angelic voice. She could tell him that he's a sorry excuse for a man and it would relax him as long as she did it in that voice. Suddenly, Malcome didn't feel so ashamed for not being able to hold back his orgasm. Even though he just came, Malcome's young cock stayed erect. And it wasn't her hot breath radiating against his trembling skin or even the promises of multiple orgasms. It was the lovely tone and melody of her voice. Annie was impressed with the young mans endurance and stamina. To reward the young man, she wrapped her lips around his throbbing young penis and took it deep into her loving mouth. Malcome gasped as his penis penetrated his former teachers throat. Annie moaned as her mouth was filled with her lovers young penis. She loved the taste of him. She began bobbing her head in his lap.

Wow, the young man thought to himself. I'm getting a blowjob! Annie had surprised him yet again with her crazy antics. He couldn't believe that she of all people would do or enjoy such a lewd act. He didn't think she was a prude. He knew that like all women, she enjoyed giving into her primal instincts. Annie continued to moan on Malcome's cock as she slowly and methodically slid it in and out of her mouth. She used her tongue to massage and manipulate his throbbing shaft. Being the polite and shy young man that he was, Malcome didn't know what to do with his hands, so he laid his arms by his sides and balled the sheets in his fists and moaned loudly as his former teacher manipulated his young penis with her magical mouth. She continued to use her soft hands to gently massage the young mans swollen testicles. She used tender care to gently squeeze and massage his sack. She was determined to maximize his pleasure. It had become far too much for the young man. Malcome's body tensed up and his moaning and breathing had intensified. Annie could tell that he had reached his limit, so she doubled her efforts. Malcome shouted as he released his seed into Annie's desperate mouth. She moaned in pleasure as her mouth became filled with her star pupils creamy goodness. Much to Annie's surprise, Malcome's hips thrusted up, driving his cock deeper into her throat making her gag. She used her body weight to pin the young man against the bed to keep from hurting himself as she drained his balls dry of his yummy protein.

When Malcome started to Come Annie tightened her grip on his Cock and balls she was determined to get ever drop of his precious come into her hot wet sexy mouth without spilling any of it." "mmm come for me Malcome fill my mouth with it baby!!! fill me up with it!!! oh god fill it up!!!"

For the next hour Annie gave Malcome head with and he proceed to have multiple
orgasmas after each orgasm Annie would very her technique sometimes she would lick achingly slow sometimes teasing Malcolm's cock.

Sometimes she would go up and down rapidly occasionally she would stop using her tongue and just suck on his cock like a drinking straw.

And as his come shot into his mouth she tasted it she enjoyed its texture which was smooth. But It tasted salty and bitter whenever she used one of her various oral sex techniques.

He would scream out in ecstasy and passion "Oh annie!! oh yes that's it that's the spot right their oh yes that feels good. if she did something that he did not enjoy he would say. "No annie don't do that i don't like it please don't do that."

And she would stop Annie knew that since this was Malcolm's first time experiencing sex she had to make sure that she did a variety of things so that he would enjoy the experience.

As much as possible because if he did not enjoy what she was doing he would probably never enjoy sex ever again. Which for him would be terrible because in her mind

"Sex is a beautiful and wonderful thing and it should be enjoyed not hated and despised ."

When her young lover finally stopped coming Annie rinsed the taste of his smooth yet bitter tasting come out her mouth out then she returned to the bedroom got onto the big soft bed she whispered in Malcolm's ear in a soft and sexy tone of voice

"Malcome i am slowly going to take your virginity and this is how i am going to do it. First i am going to kiss you all over. Then i am going to give you another blowjob so that your cock with be nice and hard."

"And when it is nice and hard i am going to straddle your body with my long smooth sexy legs and slip your rock hard cock into my smooth soaking wet hot pussy then i am going to ride you. Are you ready for me Malcome? are you ready for your former school teacher to take your virginity?

"Malcome replied yes i am Annie but i am new at this so please go slowly."

She replied Malcome I will Be sure to go slowly and i will also be very nurturing patient understanding and and last but not least i will be very comforting during and after this experience.

After giving him some gentle reassurance Annie began First she pressed her large breasts again his chest then she placed her hands onto his shoulder then she started kissing him on the mouth and on every 5th kiss she would put her tongue into his mouth, then she moved to his face she kissed every inch of his cheeks then she moved to his ears, she kissed licked and she stuck her tongue into his ears, which called malcome to giggle in delight, after pleasing his ears she moved to his strong muscular neck she kissed both sides and the front of it, she also licked it from the base to the top of it,

Then she move to his nose she kissed it slowly and softly she even sucked on it which thrilled malcolm a lot. after pleasing his nose she went back to his mouth. Malcome loved the taste of Annie's lips and tongue when she would stop he would say "More kisses annie". and she would kiss his mouth and tongue some more

After covering his whole neck and face with her kisses Annie moved to his broad chest at the area of his body her kisses were teeny tiny some times she would go back over to areas she had previously kissed and kissed them again. After kissing every single inch of his chest she moved to his stomach which she covered with teeny tiny kisses some times going over certain areas again and again.

Once her kissing routine was complete Annie moved to her lover's cock she softly grabbed it with her hands, and she began covering it with teeny tiny kisses from base to head then head to base periodically she would squeeze the cock head between her soft lips then cover it with tiny kisses. Malcome thoroughly enjoyed this and he began to moan and groan with delight "mmm annie that feels good i like that please keep doing that."

When she would stop he would ask for more and she would give him more of what he asked for. Once his cock was nice and hard Annie straddled Malcome's hips with her beautiful thigh muscles, slipped his cock into her smooth clean shaven pussy and began to ride him, she went slowly then she began to pick up the pace. Malcome asked her "Please slow down annie". She would slow down after all this was malcome's first time and she had to make that she did not ruin it by riding him to fast.

While she was riding him Malcome tried to please her put he was so clumsy and did not know where to put his hands. or how to please Annie so she took ahold of his hands and guided him over the various parts of her body that he wanted to touch, and to explore she also explained to him what she liked and what she did not like when it came to sex, and their were very few things that Annie Did Not! like!

When the young man felt his ball's get tight he said "Annie i am getting close! very close!!!"

While Malcome was getting close to filling her pussy up with his seed Annie continued to ride him. Then she noticed that he was trying to touch her large breasts but he was so clumsy. "Here malcome let me show you. So she takes ahold of his hands and begins to slide them over her breasts "Here this is how i like my breasts touched. Later i will explain in great detail about all of my sexual likes and dislikes."

"Now keep going big boy keep pounding my pussy keep pounding it i need your come oh how i need your come give it to me give it to me!!!"

"Oh Fuck oh yes Malcome fuck my pussy just fuck it harder big boy fuck me hard oh yes fuck me Malcome just fuck your teacher Annie she wants you to fuck her.!!!

"Oh god oh fuck Malcome yes this is how i like to be fucked oh yes fuck me big boy give it to me!!! fuck my pussy oh yes fuck your Lover Annie she needs to be fucked hard i yes i love to be fucked hard its been a while since i have been fucked hard and i need it oh yes my big strong lover Malcome give it to me!!! oh god keep fucking me Malcome don't stop yes keep going oh god!!!!!!!! oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

'Malcome, I am slowly going to take your virginity and this is how i am going to do it: First I am going to kiss you all over. Then I am going to give you another blowjob so that your cock with be nice and hard', she said as she gently ran her fingers along Malcome's shaft making him tremble.

'And when it is nice and hard, I am going to straddle your body with my long smooth sexy legs...', she said as she threw her legs across the young man's lap, ...and slip your rock hard cock into my smooth soaking wet hot pussy', she said as she pressed her pretty pink pussy lips against his throbbing shaft and slowly moved her hips grinding there genitals together. Malcome's head was spinning watching this. If she hadn't just spent an hour improving his immunity to premature ejaculation, he would probably cum from this alone.

"Then I am going to ride you. Are you ready for me, Malcome? Are you ready for your former school teacher to take your virginity?"

Ready or not, here it comes, Malcome thought to himself. He wanted...No. Needed to make love to his former teacher. He starved for her. He wanted her to show him all the magic of love-making. He assured her that he was ready, but wanted her to take it slow. Since it was his first time, he worried that he may cum too quickly, and he wanted it to last. Annie looked into her star pupils eyes and spoke with the most reassuring voice that she'd take care of him. Malcome believed and trusted her words. Instead of immediately jumping his bones, Annie spent several minutes kissing all over her young lovers face. Malcome was somewhat stunned by her as she kissed every inch of his face. The comforting feeling of her warm body pressed up against his. Her intoxicating aroma--It put the young man at piece as her lips patiently explored every inch of his face. He happily surrendered himself to this sexy older woman. Annie put her arm around Malcome's neck and let her lips wander to his ear. She started kissing just under his earlobe. Malcome closed his eyes and started to breathe heavily. He sucked in air through his teeth as she ran the tip of her tongue along his lobe and taking it gently between her teeth.

She ran her tongue though the crevasses and valleys of his ear which caused Malcome to giggle as it tickled. She alternated between trashing her tongue all over his outer ear and sucking on it. Almost without noticing, Malcome wrapped his arms around Annie's shoulders and squeezed. The sensation of her tongue thrashing and slobbering against his ear like a fish out of water and her hot breath running through his ear canal was almost overwhelming to the young man. He winced and shook his head while she smothered his ear with her tongue. Then to take it a step further, Annie wrapped her arm around Malcome's head to keep it from moving, and he gasped as she penetrated his inner ear with her tongue. Malcome moaned and trembled as Annie tongue fucked the inside of his ear. He was slightly intimidated by Annie's, dare he say, bizarre fetishes, yet they very much excited him. He was surprised at how much he enjoyed having his ear violated. He hoped that she would do it again in the future. Annie started slowly dragging her tongue from the bottom of his neck to his chin. She started off slow but picked up the pace and was licking him furiously like a dog. Malcome tried to pull his head away from her each time her tongue reached his chin, not because he didn't enjoy it. It was rather just a reaction.

To prepare Malcome for what was coming, Annie returned her lips to her students young penis to get it nice and erect for the impending fucking ahead. When his young dick was nice and stiff, Annie straddled her young lovers hips with her legs and lined her vagina up with his cock. Oh, gosh, Malcome thought to himself. This is it. She's going to make a man out of me. He watched intently as his teachers glistening pussy swallowed up his swollen purple mushroom tip. He wasn't going to miss this. His breathing grew stronger as he watched his entire cock disappear inside her hungry vagina. He grunted as he tightened his pelvic muscles to keep his orgasm at bay. When he was all the way inside her, Annie pressed her large globes against Malcome's chest and wrapped her arms around his neck to give him a little kiss. She held him inside her for a moment so that he would get used to the sensation. Since it was his first time, she knew that he would more than likely ejaculate prematurely. Annie rose her torso up and started to gently move her hips back and forth, just stirring her honey pot with his rod and a soft moan escaped Malcome's mouth. When his penis was able to take that, Annie started raising her hips and sliding his cock in and out of her juicy cunt. Annie couldn't recall the last time she had a nice cock inside her. It wasn't the biggest or the strongest that she's ever had, but it managed to hit the right spots and sent waves of pleasure throughout her body. She let out little moans each time Malcome's penis hit her uterus.

After a short while of riding him, Annie braced herself by putting her hands against his chest and riding harder on Malcome's dick. The bed creaked as her pelvis slapped against his upon each downward thrust. Malcome stopped her when he started to feel his testicles swell up and she returned to slowly taking him in and out of her hot sex. Malcome's hands bumbled about as he tried to pleasure Annie's sexy body. His hands switched between touching her hips, her thighs, and her large breasts that Malcome was so amazed by. Annie giggled to herself . She thought that it was cute how he tried to pleasure her. Sensing his anxiety, she took a hold of his hands and guided them over the parts of her body that she liked being touched.

'Here. Let me show you how I like it', she said softly as she took the young man through it. She wrapped his hands around her large breasts and made him squeeze gently and move them around in a circle. She then took a hold of his forearms and made him gently pull her breasts towards him at the end of each cycle.

'L...like this?', the young man asked as he took the reins.

'Mmmm. Yes. That feels good.'

Malcome accidentally trapped her stiff nipple between his fingers and gave them a little pinch causing Annie to moan in approval. The young man took notice of her reaction and applied gently squeezed both nipples between his fingers while he groped her breasts in the way that she liked. Annie started to moan more and riding him harder. She was thrusting into him so much that Malcome could no longer keep her breasts in his hands and they bounced around freely. Malcome took a hold of her hips and moaned as he felt his balls swell up. Annie sensed that he was approaching orgasm, so she doubled her efforts and vulgarly encouraged him to cum. She shouted and demanded that he fuck her harder as she pumped his dick with such ferocity until he went spurt spurt spurt inside of her. Annie's lips turned into a lusty grin as her insides were flooded with young spunk. Malcome grunted with each spurt until he was bone dry and Annie held him lovingly as he came down from his intense orgasm. Malcome closed his eyes and breathed heavily for a few minutes. Annie was impressed with the young mans performance, given how inexperienced he was. When Malcome settled down, he turned to his muse and said in the most loving way--

"Thank you".

Annie smiled and kissed the young man on the forehead and ruffled his hair. They kiss tenderly just like they did earlier on Malcome's bed.

"Annie, I want to make you feel good too. Will you show me how?"

Last edited:
Annie looked at Malcome and after gathering her thoughts she began to speak to her young lover.

"Malcome when it comes to Sex their are only a few things that i enjoy. First i enjoy having my lips face and neck kissed softly."

"Second i love having my breasts massaged and my nipples sucked and pinched Gently."

"Third i like have my my stomach and my legs kissed and touched."

"Fourth i like having my arms touched".

"Do you have any questions for me?"

Malcome seemed surprised at Annie's explanation so she decided on a more hands on approach.

"Malcome i want you to lay down on top of me and place your hands onto my shoulders as gently as your can. Once you have done that i will give a more detail explanation about the sexual things that i enjoy and i will make sure that i go slowly so that you will understand what i enjoy and what i don't enjoy."

Ok Malcome here is your very first lesson i want you to Kiss my neck. Malcome did as he was instructed and he kissed Annie long swan like neck with soft gently kisses.

The her young inexperienced lover kisseed her neck with the eagerness of a young puppy when it kisses its owner.

for the next several minutes he kisses her neck and Annie enjoyed it waves of ecstasy and pleasure ran through her entire body.

and she began to express her pleasure verablly "mm Malcome that feels good yes it feels good don't stop make me feel good oh yes oh my god yes."

When he finally stopped kissing the beautiful busty teacher said "Malcome that was very pleasurable but you went a little bit to fast so slow it down."

"Ok Malcome on to your next lesson i want you to suck on my nipples. Now their very large so take your time sucking them. And please don't bite them they are very sensitive and it hurts when they are bitten. So don't bite them.

Malcome changed by positions then he began to suck on Annie's nipples going from left to right. Because of their large size Malcome had to use his whole mouth to suck on them.

The young performed this sexual act with great passion occasionally he would grab a hold of the big soft warm natural 32F sized breast that he was sucking and play with it with his hands.

The feel of Macolme's hands on her breasts and his mouth on her nipples drove Annie wild, so wild in fact she had to grab the head board of the bed and squeeze it and she started screaming wildly.

"Malcome yes oh shit oh fuck oh god oh holy shit that feels good so good oh shit oh Malcome".

30 minutes later when Malcome finished pleasuring her breasts Annie finally came to her senses "Malcome that was so good you have strong hands and a strong mouth and you made me very happy."

Please give me a few moments to get settled down and we will go on to our next lesson.

While she was settling down from the pleasure she had just felt the 43 year old high school teacher said to herself "Holy Crap! he did a really nice job pleasing my nipples and my breasts. Even my ex-husband did not please them in such a pleasurable manner. But he still has a long way to go but i will teach him."

After completely regaining her sense's Annie moved onto her next lesson "Malcome i want you to kiss and massage my long legs now i shaved them this morning so they are nice and smooth."

"One more thing as you can see they are very long. so take your time kissing and massaging them. But don't touch my feet or my toes alright just kiss and masssage my legs."

Malcome changed Body positions on the bed and he began to massage and kiss Annies long smooth beautiful bare legs. He went slowly taking his time enjoying every inch of them. the young man treated them with great care as if they were the legs of a famous supermodel or actress.

When he reached her ankle a wave of Endorphins hit her like a big brick wall they hit with such explosive force Annie thought her brain would explode!!!

Back