The call girl (open rp)

I wanted to glaze her chest and watch her lap it up. There had been many men and many peckers that had graced her lips and chest of all sorts, but the maid was now at my service as I nodded, "I'm perfectly fine, thank you," smiling and giving a slight nod, though I was in real pain. I didn't think three shots would do much but it was shooting through my stomach and becoming somewht distracting even looking at her massive chest as it rubbed up against me. It was best to make it short and sweet, nothing hardcore, a simple handjob onto her chest would do this time and then we can recoup that with something much more hardcore, after all, there would be plenty of time with Stacy.

she thought her pussy would feel better but it didn't she was in so much she just wanted to get on the bed getting him to cum during foreplay so she didn't have to fuck him. She was in so much pain. "Sir I think I should polish my chest could you help get some polish." By polish she meant his cum. She stroked his cock through his trousers.

"I would be happy to do that for you, my dear," smiling knowing what she meant. She hid any pain very well but I would not call her on it as I looked over her fine figure again and again, wanting to touch and fondle her chest and to kiss her lips and to taste her once again, knowing that she would be the one I would wake up to. Feeling the rod slide out through the gap in the boxers and the stretching of the skin the pain intensified, but I did not want to shirk away again. I had to do this to show my strength, that I had stamina and the will power to please Stacy as many times as she desired, "Would you please help me with my furniture."

She looked at his cock peaking out she lowered onto her knees. She pulled his boxers off. "I hope your lover doesn't find out I'd hate to get you in trouble." She said laughing. She pushed her hair over her shoulders. She spat on his cock as she slowly stroked him. "My my you have such a fine piece of furniture." She grinned at him as she slipped her hand up to his chest she stroked his chest. She lowered her head she started to kiss and lick his cock. She then took his cock head in her mouth. She stuck her ass out she slide her panties off now her bare ass was on view. She wrapped her panties round his cock she stroked harder as she sucked his cock hair.

It was very painful as she gripped me, I wanted it done quickly even as she jetted her awesome posterior out riping off her panties. "Let me gie you some furniture polish" between breaths as she went to work. Even the saliva she gave did not cool the hot flesh. It burned ad it ran up my spine, though I didn't tell her to stop. We would have to work through all of this if we were to stay togethr, even the sex could sometimes be painfull as I drew a deep breath and let out a sigh, "Oh God, I won't tell her so long as you hide the evidence."

Stacy was the kind of woman, intelligence, body, and spirit to be her own woman and perhaps a wife as well, one to have around the house, but not to flaunt to my friends like they do with their trophy wives, no, she was more than show and sex.

Last edited:
"I want some hot polish to cover my boobs." She slide the top of the dress down her bra less boobs bounced freely. She started to lick up and down his shaft. Her boobs were the only part off her that didn't feel sore. "Of course I will hide the evidence I don't want to get you in trouble."

"Good," smiling widely, "Because she's very protective of me. Doesn't let me have any fun," in a teasing frown as the maid made me reach the intense apex. There was no great build up and when the cum began to come out it was excruciatng that I nearly burst out screaming but clamped my teeth down onto my lower lip feeling the veins flow, pushing the last bit of love juice out of it and onto the maid's creamy skin before the knees buckled andi fell onto the bed, panting for breath.

She was worried about him she crawled onto the bed. "Huni you okay don't lie to me." She looked at her chest covered in his cum. She slowly stroked his chest as she looked at him. She kissed his neck. She couldn't stay in character she was to worried about him. As she laid back next to him she let out a painful moan her body ached.

Pulling her with me lying back onto the bed, though her chest had spunk on it, it did not matter, it was nothing sick and it was my own psperm. i was just too tired and in too much pain to do much else, not even to get my own penis back inside the boxers as her large breasts smeared the cum over my rippled body. "I'm...fine..."huffing between breathes. Though it was obvious I wasn't, "I just have never done that before. Cum three times in that short of time. It was...amazing.." then wenced in pain at the slightest touch, "Any it really hurts. Let's not do that again for awhile, okay, honey?" giving a soft kiss to the lips. It was not her fault at all.

"Oh I'm sorry baby I agree I can't do that again I feel like I could break in two I'm in so much pain. I only decided to do round 3 cause I thought you wanted it." She kissed him. "I need to shower you lay here while I shower and do you just see me as your lover?" She asked looking at him as she got off the bed.

"No," smiling, "You're more than just my lover," giving a kiss to her lips as she began to pull away. Unable to even sit up I just watched her off and seeing her backside as I could not even still keep my penis inside my boxers as the phone rang once again and alot of convincing and pain crawled across the bed towards the phone on the night stand and picked it up, "Yes?" It was the front desk. They had recieved a message from one of my friends and they were holding it there. Then I remembered my phone was turned off to give us some privacy, but knowing my friends they were wanting to either play cards or go to the strip club that they knew I frequented, "Thanks. Just hold it. I'll be down when I can."

She went into the bathroom she slipped off the costume it was a challenge getting undressed her tiny body felt so fragile. She turn the shower on and got in she closed her eyes feeling the water on her skin it felt so good it soothed her pain she was so tired after this shower she needed to sleep.

"Come, lay down beside me." I said with a smile and laid out on the pillows and felt my body start to ease. When she was beside me, looking into each others eyes, "When you move into my place, I want you to be free. I want you to do what you wish to do in your life. If you want to go to school I will help pay for it. If you want a professional career then you'll have my blessing. If you just want to stay inside my house then that's fine as well. I make more than enough to have us both off. I just want you to be happy and not go back to that lifestyle." Overtly concerned to her safety, the brusises were still there on her legs despite any attempts to cover them up and every time I looked at them the more I wanted to find the man that did it and beat him to a bloody pulp.

She laid by his side she kissed him. "Okay I'm happy to be moving and I'm glad your okay with me do what I want to do. I think I may want to work part time at a salon seeing as I am a fully trained beautician. Babes I'm never going back to that gentlemen's club ever I promise. I don't ever want to go back seeing as the owner was into fucking the girls free of charge and getting heavy handed." She couldn't believe she had just let slip who hurt her.

I knew this man, dealt busines with him many times and my painful face contorted to rage, but subsided looking at her's. "If that's what you want, i'll support you," giving a gentle kiss and pulled her thin body towards me. At the touch I eased into it and held her at the waist, not wanting to go back through the rigors of another romp but just to feel each other's warmth for awhile and wanting to rest. It was still an early day and already proving to be very promising at my love stayed with me.

"If I ever see him again, i'm going to skin him alive," sighing but then refused to say anything more on the matter. Such talk would leave to promises that I wanted to keep but knew in the end they would only lead to my destruction. It was best to just take her and leave for my house. It was open and waiting but my body could not even sit up much less drive back home. "I bought this room for another night. Let us enjoy it. Later, you can order room service," then held up a hand, "Uh, real room service. I don't want to pop the cork for awhile."

"Well baby I'm so tired is it okay if I nap on your chest." She looked at him she rubbed her sore legs. As she yawned. She was so shattered.

"Go ahead," smiling and kissing the forehead, "I'm going to take a nap as well." Already I was beginning to drift off, my words rolling out off my lips as a slurred drinker. After that I do not remember anythingjust feeling a warm woman in my arms and a great pain between my legs.

She fell asleep on his chest with in minutes she was that tired. She was so comfy with her head laid on his chest. She felt so cosy.

I don't know how many hours or days were alspeep together on teh bed, but when my eyes began to flutter open Stacy was still there, in my arms, breathing lightly onto my chest with her breasts pressind down and my hands on her hips. We had stayed this way the whole time and as pleasing as itiwas to walk up to I did have to go to the bathroom and i did not want to move and disturb her sleep, but carefully pulling myself away and laying her own the comfortable I slipped away into the bathroom with a satisfied smile on my face.

She woke from a nightmare to find he wasn't there which upset her more. "Where are you baby you still here you haven't left me." She called out her nightmare was about him deserting her.

I was inside of the shower, cleansing my body when I heard some yelling. Turning off the water and listening for a moment I wrapped a towel around my waist cand came out as Stacy was coming to and lightly held her at her shoulders, "Easy. Easy. You're having a nightmare. I was inside the shower, baby. No need to panic. Just relax and breathe." She was just scared. That was all.

"Hello baby." She looked at him hugging him. She kissed him. "I did have a nightmare I was scared cause you wasn't by my side."

Laughing, "I'm just taking a shower, babe, no need to get scared. Unless you want to join me, or something," and continued to laugh realzing that I was only wrapped up in a towel and the water was still running down my body sitting at the foot of the bed and stroking her legs slightly.

"Its not funny I have night terrors." She laughed looking at him. She tossed her hair back looking at him she pulled an upset face because he had laughed at her.

"Oh, its fine," sitting beside and continously stroking her legs, "they will go away. If you want, you can order some room service. Are you still sore?" I was most definately, it would not go away as I could not touch the crouch without clenching my teeth with sheering pain, but it would go away with time.

Back