The butt and nothing butt the butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one looks a bit like my wife. Not a large butt but nicely shaped. This weekend, I am supposed to get her ass for the first time. I recently found out that she used to do anal in college but we have never done it. She told me, I never asked so she never offered. It has never been a big thing but now that I know she has done, I just need to try it at least once.

This one looks a bit like my wife. Not a large butt but nicely shaped. This weekend, I am supposed to get her ass for the first time. I recently found out that she used to do anal in college but we have never done it. She told me, I never asked so she never offered. It has never been a big thing but now that I know she has done, I just need to try it at least once.

Go for it Phil!

This thread is [temporarily] closed for 24 hours due to persistent violations of posting rules

Thanks for re opening the thread :)... but where do I find what is "prohibited" material ?? I am sure NOBODY here posted any underage stuff. Maybe a hint what else is prohibited would help.

I have been here for a long time and have never seen this amount of "prohibited material" notices ( and have never seen a locked thread) until the last few days.
Thanks

Check the forum rules.

Underage, bestiality and copyrighted

That is the unholy trinity.

Thanks for re opening the thread :)... but where do I find what is "prohibited" material ?? I am sure NOBODY here posted any underage stuff. Maybe a hint what else is prohibited would help.

I have been here for a long time and have never seen this amount of "prohibited material" notices ( and have never seen a locked thread) until the last few days.
Thanks

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1200747

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back