The bride of vampire nobility (closed)

Ariana remember her words before she nuzzled his neck. A throaty moan esacped as she rested against Jason. Knowing he hadn't cum yet, easing his finger out of her ass. Straddling his lap as she began to grind against his cock. "Cum for me."she whispered in his ear.

He moaned out grabbing both of her breasts hard roughly kneading them. His cock twitched between her lower lips as he got rough with her breasts.

Ariana soon bit her lip as she continued to grind against him. Hearing him moan made her keep going. "Cum for me."she said. Soon pulling Jason inti a passionate kiss.

He lets out a low groan cumming on her pussy hard filling her lap with his cum.

Ariana continued before she felt his load all over them. Giving him another kiss before she crawled off his lap. Leading him to the bathroom and started up the shower.

He took her hand and followed her to the bathroom jumping in with her. He stood behind her his still hard cock between her add cheeks like a hotdog in its bun. He started to kiss her neck as he ground his cock into her ass his hands exploring her body like it was the first time he had made love to her.

Ariana let out a moan as she began to melt from his touch. "Hun..."she whined. Feeling that he was still hard, Ariana stepped forward a little. Then began to grind against his cock. "Mmmm looks like I need to take care of you again. "she said. Leaning back as she pulled him into a hot kiss.

"Maybe the village virgin should offer up her ass to the monster." He said to her breaking the kiss and grabbing her ass spreading her cheeks and teasing her rose bud with her finger. He wanted to be in her and thenonly way for them to do that was through anal sex now until she turned.

Ariana moaned out as she looked over her shoulder. "You sure that it is safe? If it is...you better take me back to bed."she said. Pulling Jason into a hot kiss, moaning into it.

"Don't worry it will be safe no one has turn into a ghoul after being turn into a vampire from having anal sex before." He said to her beofr the kiss his fingers invaded her ass once again.

Last edited:
Ariana moaned more before biting her lip. "Take me back to bed."she said. They soon got out of the shower and dried off. Wasting no time as she found herself back on the bed. Pulling Jason into a passionate kiss.

He moaned into the kiss his cock pulsing and leaking cum. He got between her legs again and started to grind his cock on her pussy lips.

Ariana moaned out as she pulled away from the kiss. Her pussy was lubing up his cock. "Fuck....mmmm hun. Fuck me already."she said.

He kisses her before raising up coating her virgin hole in her own vaginal fluids. He positioned her and his cock so that all he would have to do to enter her ass would be to push straight into her. He slowly and gently pushed into her not wanting to hurt her.

Last edited:
Ariana grabbed onto the bed as he slowly pushed into her ass. Loving how he was doing his best so this wouldn't hurt her. Allowing her body to get use to his size slowly.

He continued to slowly push into her ass and soon the tip of his cock went in. He continued to slowly push in stoping every so often letting her get used to his size.

Ariana pulled Jason up into a kiss. "Mmmm be gentle with me....as you are the first to take me this way."she said. Nuzzling his neck before she covered it with kisses.

He nods and slowly starts to pump her ass. He could feel her insides give his cock a death grip which made him moan out loudly.

Ariana moaned out as she knew she wouldn't last long. They would need to build up her stamina. "Fuck..."she groaned. It took a little but he was finally fully inside her ass. Ariana pulled Jason into another kiss.

He kissed her sucking and biting her lower lip. He groaned and moaned with each thrust he made into her.

Ariana soon let out a loud moan as she came hard. "Ah fuck...."she said. Her body clamping down on his cock.

He moaned loudly and continues to pump her ass wanting to fill her full of cum.

Ariana pulled Jason close as she covered his neck with kisses. "Cum for me."she whispered in her ears.

He spon came again filling her ass with his hot seed. He could feel her muscles milk his cock for more cum and her panted kissing her lips softly.

Ariana pulled Jason closer as they kissed to deepen the kiss. Holding him there with a smile on her face. Soon nuzzling his neck before smiling up at him. "I love you."she said.

Back